9/11 Hijackers were all incels

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
Look at these guys. Most of them would be considered truecels in 2018. Only exceptions would probably be
Alnami (guy in the middle) and Almihdhar (top row, first from the right)

60Min19Hijackers.jpg

12785696-gq17i.jpg

Many of the hijackers were known to lead relatively normal lives and showed no signs of radicalization. A lot of them could have been severely sexually repressed (especially considering that many of them lived in western countries for several years prior to 9/11). In such a case, a suicide attack would have offered them an easy way out and a eternal supply of virgins and riches in heaven.

I think sexual frustration plays a big part in terrorism especially that which is perpetrated by western-born Jihadists. Which isn't to say that they aren't also motivated by extremist ideology and just pure hatred.

It's safe to say that male sexual frustration is among the most destructive forces known to man

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 11gaijin and Deleted member 281
Alnami is a chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, babyfaceframecel and 11gaijin
Sexual frustration is indeed a part. From what I have heard the hoors in heaven is one of the bs that they are fed and if people are religious they might fall for that shit. I don't think any guy with a good sex life will want to do this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CopeMaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Zadig
Sexual frustration is indeed a part. From what I have heard the hoors in heaven is one of the bs that they are fed and if people are religious they might fall for that shit. I don't think any guy with a good sex life will want to do this.
Yeah most of them were just kids in their early 20s, for someone this young to partake in such a thing means that they had nothing left to live for. Most likely incel or even virgin
Alnami is a chad.
More like chadlet since they were all 5'5-5'7

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Yeah most of them were just kids in their early 20s, for someone this young to partake in such a thing means that they had nothing left to live for. Most likely incel or even virgin
Very unfortunate, tbh. Alnami could have had more than a few virgins in this world too.

• +1
over for jihads

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
I once had a dream where I had sex with a girl I loved (I loved her in the dream idk who she was) and I felt complete for 3 days straight. Those 3 days I felt really good.

Sex is fucking important and anyone who denies is bullshitting. But having sex with someone you love is so much better..how could I know. I just had a dream about it

• +1
I once had a dream where I had sex with a girl I loved (I loved her in the dream idk who she was) and I felt complete for 3 days straight. Those 3 days I felt really good.

Sex is fucking important and anyone who denies is bullshitting. But having sex with someone you love is so much better..how could I know. I just had a dream about it
I remember that story

• +1

Wrong thread faggot!

• +1
  • +1
idk some look like they got nice jaws. (curious what height they have tho thats the deal breaker)

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
All the muscle hijackers (those who physically took control of the plane and killed the staff/pilots) were all Saudi men between 20 and 28, so yeah probably Jihadcels.

Atta was definitely a Jihadcel.

Al Shehhi, jfl. 150% chance of Jihadcel.

Hanjour was decent looking when he was young and lived in the US, so maybe he slayed.

Jarrah had a girlfriend.

In conclusion:

hzV1lFw.jpg

• +1
All the muscle hijackers (those who physically took control of the plane and killed the staff/pilots) were all Saudi men between 20 and 28, so yeah probably Jihadcels.

Hanjour was decent looking when he was young and lived in the US, so maybe he slayed.

Jarrah had a girlfriend.

In conclusion:

hzV1lFw.jpg
You've done extensive research on 9/11 as well? I'm obsessed with it ngl

• +1
AlphaDesitny time travelled using his silverback gloutes and did 9/11

• +1

Jarrah had a girlfriend.

In conclusion:

hzV1lFw.jpg
Al shehhi 23 be looking 65

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Zadig
You've done extensive research on 9/11 as well? I'm obsessed with it ngl

Watched hours of documentaries. Always been interested as my dad worked in Saudi Arabia for years and I made a lot of Saudi friends at uni/on social media (they're actually cool people and less radicalized than people might think)

• +1
Yeah you're right only the guy in middle had a chance.

The rest were already dead man walking.

I read some post on incels.me from some guy who said he knew some guy who died on that plane along with his Asian wife and little Asian daughter.

I hope those guys are burning in hell.

Smug3

Image if I managed to ascend and had a Japanese wife and family and it all got wiped away because of some incel goatfucker.

I would take my revenge as a Yokai and make them all pay.

Angry

• +1
Yeah you're right only the guy in middle had a chance.

The rest were already dead man walking.

I read some post on incels.me from some guy who said he knew some guy who died on that plane along with his Asian wife and little Asian daughter.

I hope those guys are burning in hell.

View attachment 1343

Image if I managed to ascend and had a Japanese wife and family and it all got wiped away because of some incel goatfucker.

I would take my revenge as a Yokai and make them all pay.

View attachment 1345
they're in muslim heaven smashing prime JB virgins

• +1