9 men gangrape a 15 year old in Germany, only one receives prison time and the woman that called them out gets a longer prison sentence

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor

They were all convicted (a tenth was acquitted). The one guy who got any prison time only got a couple of years. The rest got probation. Some of the rationale the psychiatrist used to defend them is what's notable

Dr Saimeh said perpetrators “who live on the margins of society, completely uprooted culturally, linguistically and socially” could face a “mix of emotions of anger, sadness, powerlessness, depression, fantasies of grandeur as a compensation attempt to cope with one’s own misery, and drug use”.

“Disordered, unprepared migration experiences and sociocultural homelessness increase the risk of addiction and psychosis,” she said.

“Sex is also a means of venting frustration and anger, a means of warding off sadness and emptiness, and in a group of men with the same fate it also creates identity and strengthens the group feeling.”

She added, “The victim becomes a pure instrument for their own sexual gratification. It’s about an immediate need, opportunity, inner conviction and the right of the stronger.”

A woman even got convicted Of “Offending” Migrant Gang Rapists receiving a longer Prison Sentence than the Rapists themselves

All this leniency and empathy is because they're all apparently immigrants. Imagine if this it was german white male in this position? I wonder that would the court's sentence would be?

@Heinrich Schmidt @LancasteR @buflek @Magnum Opus

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster, pig_face, boss8055 and 32 others
>race-baiting shitskin mod

State of .org in 2024. :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borismonster, boss8055, LonelyLooksmaxxer and 26 others
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, boss8055, WanderingBurro and 10 others
I'm not racebaiting. It's just news. I make threads like this all the time.
:hnghn: Do you think they’d get more punishment if they were pajeets or less?

not even mad anymore, not even disappointed anymore

in fact this motivates me to moneymax to move to a good country in the future

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber, SuperDavidGangbang, mrriceguyreturn and 12 others
Heard it's a Jewish girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy, zura, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
:hnghn: Do you think they’d get more punishment if they were pajeets or less?
That's the rationale used by the psychiatrist. Did u read the thread. They were given mercy because of their migrant background :hnghn:
who live on the margins of society, completely uprooted culturally, linguistically and socially” could face a “mix of emotions

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: T50gandycel, terrorblade, mrriceguyreturn and 1 other person

They were all convicted (a tenth was acquitted). The one guy who got any prison time only got a couple of years. The rest got probation. Some of the rationale the psychiatrist used to defend them is what's notable

A woman even got convicted Of “Offending” Migrant Gang Rapists receiving a longer Prison Sentence than the Rapists themselves

All this leniency and empathy is because they're all apparently immigrants. Imagine if this it was german white male in this position? I wonder that would the court's sentence would be?

@Heinrich Schmidt @LancasteR @buflek @Magnum Opus
clear them out

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, Tabula Rasa and Jason Voorhees
That's the rationale used by the psychiatrist. Did u read the thread. They were given mercy because of their migrant background :hnghn:
Yes but we all know they’re not the same kind of immigrants. This is about rapefugees, not pajeets. :hnghn:

Hence my question; you think they’d be punished more or less if they had been pajeets instead of rapefugees?

Yes but we all know they’re not the same kind of immigrants. This is about rapefugees, not pajeets. :hnghn:

Hence my question; you think they’d be punished more or less if they had been pajeets instead of rapefugees?
You tell me? You think they'd be punished more or less if they had been pajeets?

You tell me? You think they'd be punished more or less if they had been pajeets?
Yes, absolutely — they hate us south asian niggas but they love every other non-white.

Your answer?

• +1
Reactions: human304
Yes, absolutely — they hate us south asian niggas but they love every other non-white.

Your answer?
There are hardly any south asians in germany so it is unlikely scenario. In the UK yes.

There are hardly any south asians in germany so it is unlikely scenario. In the UK yes.
It is just hypothetical. If this is Germany then that’s likely turkroaches but could also be afghans.

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade
Based

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and spark
not even mad anymore, not even disappointed anymore

in fact this motivates me to moneymax to move to a good country in the future
Spoken like a true :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: spark
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, looksmac and Gargantuan
Imagine going so low raping if she doesn’t want you

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: spark and bloomercel
She thought she was getting away with being racist :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: Nah nah, nice try

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129, mrriceguyreturn, MoggerGaston and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, terrorblade, mrriceguyreturn and 7 others
Chagnon Pill

Lock them all up for life and throw the key down the Mariana trench

Based

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: uglysub8male, bloomercel, spark and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, Deleted member 33711 and optimisticzoomer
  • +1
Reactions: Indracelly, bloomercel, spark and 2 others
Because they get what they want and I lose nothing in the process :feelshaha:
Hopefully every woman you have close relations with gets gang-raped, let's see how based they're then.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade, Deleted member 33711, LegitUser and 2 others
Hopefully every woman you have close relations with gets gang-raped, let's see how based they're then.
My 59 year old mother will be safe. As will my 83 and 87 year old grandmas I barely see

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, uglysub8male and bloomercel
My 59 year old mother will be safe. As will my 83 and 87 year old grandmas I barely see
I wonder what face you'll have when your wife's come up pregnant after getting gangraped by 7 turkroaches.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade, Deleted member 33711, LegitUser and 2 others
I wonder what face you'll have when your wife's come up pregnant after getting gangraped by 7 turkroaches.
:cool:

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Aypo129, Chadeep, LegitUser and 2 others
:cool:
It's nice to see the subbranches of the psyop are actually proving useful.
For the sake of humanity, never breed buddy.
„Wife“
He's married to a SEA monkey.

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade and optimisticzoomer
Yeah, where are you from?
Mumbai India , all the euro whores support mass immigrantion and rapefuges , don’t you want to see them face the consequences of their choices?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: standardcel and raleqtambrobret
Mumbai India , all the euro whores support mass immigrantion and rapefuges don’t you want to see them face the consequences of their choices?
What do you mean the consequences of their choices?
They don't have any choices nor ideals, they just follow what's popular.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: terrorblade and USERΝAME
It's nice to see the subbranches of the psyop are actually proving useful.
For the sake of humanity, never breed buddy.

He's married to a SEA monkey.
I am of the viewpoint that nobody should breed, so no, I won't

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
I would give a damn about this but then i remember that the same media who gives coverage to this don't give a damn about Palestinian kids having half of their brains hanging on camera and i stop giving any care about their victimhood and crocodile tears

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, LegitUser, theonewhocantascend and 1 other person
I am of the viewpoint that nobody should breed, so no, I won't
You know, I partly agree with you.
The average person shouldn't breed, they're completely dysgenic & will just breed more drones.

But, some people still have to breed or we'll die out.
Are you one of the ones rooting for total death?

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte and optimisticzoomer
Are you one of the ones rooting for total death?
Yes

Sparing that, I think only the smartest and healthiest 1% of society should breed, so the human population massively declines but we get rid of the deadwood and idiots.

Some people say only the best looking should breed, but that's stupid, as having a human population that looks "better" doesn't mean anything. It is best for humanity and the planet that only the intelligent humans survive

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and raleqtambrobret
What do you mean the consequences of their choices?
They don't have any choices nor ideals, they just follow what's popular.
Their choice of supporting rapefuges and putting down anyone going against them . They should be blamed for being brain dead monkeys that support whatever Jew media says .Same would be said for men if that was the case , but it isn’t since they tend to be more conservative .

IMG 5895

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 1966Ford, theonewhocantascend, raleqtambrobret and 1 other person
Their choice of supporting rapefuges and putting down anyone going against them . They should be blamed for being brain dead monkeys that support whatever Jew media says .Same would be said for men if that was the case , but it isn’t since they tend to be more conservative .

View attachment 2998413
weren’t the politicians like merkel who brought them? I don’t think they wanted

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME
weren’t the politicians like merkel who brought them? I don’t think they wanted
I don’t know about Germany , I am talking more generally about Europe as a whole.
From what I have seen in my europoor country ( not Germany ) .Foids run to support rapefuges whenever they do some fucked up shit , and REALLY support mass immigration.

I don’t know about Germany , I am talking more generally about Europe as a whole.
From what I have seen in my europoor country ( not Germany ) .Foids run to support rapefuges whenever they do some fucked up shit , and REALLY support mass immigration.
They are low iq they never think about the consequences don’t blame retard tier iq people

Yes

Sparing that, I think only the smartest and healthiest 1% of society should breed, so the human population massively declines but we get rid of the deadwood and idiots.
It's nice to know we actually have something in common, I agree with all of that.
Some people say only the best looking should breed, but that's stupid, as having a human population that looks "better" doesn't mean anything. It is best for humanity and the planet that only the intelligent humans survive
Yeah, you know what they say though, good genetics come in a package.
The better looking people are usually smarter as well, but obviously there'll always be anomalies.

There are a few really good looking people who are borderline retarded but that's a really rare case. If only the most genetically fit breed then it would be even rarer and even then they wouldn't be as much of a parasite as average people are on humanity right now.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer

View attachment 2998413
How can you blame women for being women?
They are literally born this way.

It's like blaming a cat for killing a bird, retarded idea.

They are low iq they never think about the consequences don’t blame retard tier iq people
No I will fucking blame them with everything I fucking have , they won’t shut the fuck up about muh poor immigrant , I HOPE ALL THE MIDDLE EAST IS BROUGHT TO EUROPE AND GENOCIDE EVERYONE .

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade