9 men gangrape a 15 year old in Germany, only one receives prison time and the woman that called them out gets a longer prison sentence

No I will fucking blame them with everything I fucking have , they won’t shut the fuck up about muh poor immigrant , I HOPE ALL THE MIDDLE EAST IS BROUGHT TO EUROPE AND GENOCIDE EVERYONE .
They don’t need to do anything they are genociding themselves

• JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME
How can you blame women for being women?
They are literally born this way.

It's like blaming a cat for killing a bird, retarded idea.
So you believe women should never be held accountable because it’s in their nature of being a hive mind that follows the popular narrative?

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte and raleqtambrobret
Heard it's a Jewish girl
IMG 5084

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129, MoggerGaston and wsada
So you believe women should never be held accountable because it’s in their nature of being a hive mind that follows the popular narrative?
Exactly.
What will holding them accountable accomplish? They're unable to learn from their mistakes.
It's such a pointless endeavour when you can simply put out another narrative on the media & get it popular to change their beliefs.

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME and standardcel
What is a girl even doing alone nights in the park drunk?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and 8uAte
Exactly.
What will holding them accountable accomplish? They're unable to learn from their mistakes.
It's such a pointless endeavour when you can simply put out another narrative on the media & get it popular to change their beliefs.
This should be a lesson for normies on why women should have no voting power .They should have no say in anything in society .Since they can be so easily controlled by a narrative that is deemed right.
Do you agree with me on that ?

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte, standardcel and raleqtambrobret
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte and theonewhocantascend
Finally Not a Feminist judge

• +1
Reactions: Indracelly, USERΝAME and standardcel
The kind of ethnic takeover we usually joke about.

Its funny when liberalism and feminism go into a conflict since they come from the same liberal-leftist point of view. :feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and 8uAte
It's hard for me to feel empathy towards white woman, because most of them are either apolitical or left wing.

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, Tabula Rasa, 8uAte and 2 others
What is a girl even doing alone nights in the park drunk?
She is probably a little whore, rape isn't that big of a deal if it's done against a non virgin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: USERΝAME, 8uAte and standardcel
Couldnt be America lol

I wonder what face you'll have when your wife's come up pregnant after getting gangraped by 7 turkroaches.
99% of the people here will never have a gf much less a wife. Go back to reddit you normtard soy fag

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: USERΝAME and raleqtambrobret
It's hard for me to feel empathy towards white woman, because most of them are either apolitical or left wing.
Why tf would you be on this site and feel empathy for ANY woman?

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
disgusting, if whites did this in a muslim country they would be executed

also bruh, the 15yo victim now has to live with that the rest of her life, no justice in germany

They were all convicted (a tenth was acquitted). The one guy who got any prison time only got a couple of years. The rest got probation. Some of the rationale the psychiatrist used to defend them is what's notable

A woman even got convicted Of “Offending” Migrant Gang Rapists receiving a longer Prison Sentence than the Rapists themselves

All this leniency and empathy is because they're all apparently immigrants. Imagine if this it was german white male in this position? I wonder that would the court's sentence would be?

@Heinrich Schmidt @LancasteR @buflek @Magnum Opus

JFL GIGABASED JUDGES

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
99% of the people here will never have a gf much less a wife. Go back to reddit you normtard soy fag
Calling me a normtard soyfag then hating on women is such an ironic sentence.
Boohoo, what's next. Gonna hate yourself because you're an incel? You realise it was meant to be this way.

You were born an incel just as a woman was born a woman.
You are meant to be as miserable as a woman is gullible.
There's no reason to hate on either person on here because these matters are simply out of your control, so just peace out.
Take a chill pill, buy a sleepy shotgun, maybe a relaxing rope.

Calling me a normtard soyfag then hating on women is such an ironic sentence.
Boohoo, what's next. Gonna hate yourself because you're an incel? You realise it was meant to be this way.

You were born an incel just as a woman was born a woman.
You are meant to be as miserable as a woman is gullible.
There's no reason to hate on either person on here because these matters are simply out of your control, so just peace out.
Take a chill pill, buy a sleepy shotgun, maybe a relaxing rope.
Dnr. Kys soy normtard :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Dnr. Kys soy normtard :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
The only soy here is you considering how much you post about your hatred of women.
What the hell did they do to you :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

If they're such worthless people why do you care so much about them? Pretty much every single thread of yours is hating on women or talking about how poor you are :forcedsmile:

They were all convicted (a tenth was acquitted). The one guy who got any prison time only got a couple of years. The rest got probation. Some of the rationale the psychiatrist used to defend them is what's notable

A woman even got convicted Of “Offending” Migrant Gang Rapists receiving a longer Prison Sentence than the Rapists themselves

All this leniency and empathy is because they're all apparently immigrants. Imagine if this it was german white male in this position? I wonder that would the court's sentence would be?

@Heinrich Schmidt @LancasteR @buflek @Magnum Opus
The state of liberal west.

This is why I say the west has fallen

The only soy here is you considering how much you post about your hatred of women.

If they're such worthless people why do you care so much about them? Pretty much every single thread of yours is hating on women or talking about how poor you are :forcedsmile:
Dnr read again :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

GTFO normie, hating on foids is based

• +1
Thats fucked but they are immigrants after all

0da4dfa3f705e6c701313a732355de8d,bf344b4b
One of the rapists

sitch ass hoe

1712969689000 1713128161233

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
ultimately people get the government they deserve. what were the voting habits of the two foids who got screwed over in this case?

they're not going to learn until it personally affects them. i hope this happens more. in fact i think the corruption and retardation of the left is a necessary step in the process in the rebirthing process of civilizations. without the marxist insanity, people aren't going to wake up

• +1
Reactions: LonelyLooksmaxxer and USERΝAME
No I will fucking blame them with everything I fucking have , they won’t shut the fuck up about muh poor immigrant , I HOPE ALL THE MIDDLE EAST IS BROUGHT TO EUROPE AND GENOCIDE EVERYONE .
this is the way. it took the near entire rape and pillaging of the spanish peninsula to finally trigger the reconquista. whites who are used to living in high trust society must relearn how to deal with low trust pillaging hordes

• +1
Reactions: LonelyLooksmaxxer, standardcel and USERΝAME
weren’t the politicians like merkel who brought them? I don’t think they wanted
no one naturally wants a bunch of smelly low iq foreigners to invade their nation, but white wymxn are especially susceptible to jewish indoctrination and emotional blackmail, white guilt, etc. they make their propaganda so entrenched into academia and integrated into film, art, and media, that they can convince white wymxn that it's their own idea.

• +1
Reactions: LonelyLooksmaxxer and USERΝAME
no one naturally wants a bunch of smelly low iq foreigners to invade their nation, but white wymxn are especially susceptible to jewish indoctrination and emotional blackmail, white guilt, etc. they make their propaganda so entrenched into academia and integrated into film, art, and media, that they can convince white wymxn that it's their own idea.
Jews don’t want them

Disgusting comments on this thread, you can really feel the shitskin seething and envy. The mods really should require you to verify that you’re White to make an account here, it would make the forum so much better

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade
worse than weimar:lul:

• +1
Reactions: sexy
Disgusting comments on this thread, you can really feel the shitskin seething and envy. The mods really should require you to verify that you’re White to make an account here, it would make the forum so much better
"disgusting comments" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
"disgusting comments" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
The comments’ contents themselves aren’t really disgusting. It’s more so thinking that you’re communicating with another human being then suddenly realizing that in front of the other screen is nothing but a screeching brown ape

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxed
The comments’ contents themselves aren’t really disgusting. It’s more so thinking that you’re communicating with another human being then suddenly realizing that in front of the other screen is nothing but a screeching brown ape

based screeching brown apes :feelskek::feelskek: at least they're not little cucks like you