9 men gangrape a 15 year old in Germany, only one receives prison time and the woman that called them out gets a longer prison sentence

Good news
More ra3e should be done in Minecraft that's based
Totally support the immigrants here
Even high immigrants should ra3e in GTA5*

Last edited:
Yes, absolutely — they hate us south asian niggas but they love every other non-white.

Your answer?
Pakis in the UK are some of the biggest offenders when it comes to grooming gangs. They're often let off without punishment.

Good news
More ra3e should be done in Minecraft that's based
Totally support the immigrants here
Even high immigrants should ra3e in GTA5*
there should be more rapes and even false flags until the whites can't take it and start systemically executing brown people kek :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male, USERΝAME and Aypo129
there should be more rapes and even false flags until the whites can't take it and start systemically executing brown people kek :forcedsmile:
Even white man should ra3e in Exodus: search of lost sea
:feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME
yes, whats your problem with that :lul::lul::lul: fucking get out of here if you want to worship roasties like the rest of society
Worship?
I simply don’t care.

You’re extremely feminine if you feel such emotion for them to the point you feel hatred.
Average deathnik on .org :feelshaha::feelshaha:

They were all convicted (a tenth was acquitted). The one guy who got any prison time only got a couple of years. The rest got probation. Some of the rationale the psychiatrist used to defend them is what's notable

A woman even got convicted Of “Offending” Migrant Gang Rapists receiving a longer Prison Sentence than the Rapists themselves

All this leniency and empathy is because they're all apparently immigrants. Imagine if this it was german white male in this position? I wonder that would the court's sentence would be?

@Heinrich Schmidt @LancasteR @buflek @Magnum Opus
we live in a failed world

honestly, the judge should be lynched

Worship?
I simply don’t care.

You’re extremely feminine if you feel such emotion for them to the point you feel hatred.
Average deathnik on .org :feelshaha::feelshaha:
You’re a little normtard seething with rage about your precious foids being offended :feelskek::feelskek: fuck them, they’re the reason why we’re in this looksmaxxing mess

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
No sympathy for a people who submit without a fight. I hope the yoke of Shariah weighs heavily in their necks and that they pray daily for the release of death.

You’re a little normtard seething with rage about your precious foids being offended :feelskek::feelskek: fuck them, they’re the reason why we’re in this looksmaxxing mess
I’ve already told you I don’t care… not much else I can say to a STONE-COLD incel :feelsshh: