90° GONIAL ANGLE

DR. NICKGA

DR. NICKGA

Kraken
I got a 90° gonial angle, STRAIGHT JAW
and its look very subhoomann :(( it look very SQAURISH AND MASCULINE just ugly
every time i make a photo its show me double chin (idk how to explain that)

I WAS ONCE TIME BIKING AND ENJOYING THE NATURE :DD SOME GIRLS ALSO BIKED INTO THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION AND ONE OF THEM SCREAMED "U GOT A MINECRAFT BLOCK FACE" (they said a insult that contained the word"minecraft / block face) " >:(( FK NIGGERS I GONNA MOGG THEM ANNDD FUCKK THEM

but seriously how can i get a 120° gonial angle jaw (or atleast a better gonial angle) and that story about the girls really happened :| ?
i have also a bump on me nose and no zygo''s (mine bump nose is not genetic) so there is something wrong with me face!

how to make me gonial angle higher?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and nulll

I WAS ONCE TIME BIKING AND ENJOYING THE NATURE :DD SOME GIRLS ALSO BIKED INTO THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION AND ONE OF THEM SCREAMED "U GOT A MINECRAFT BLOCK FACE" (they said a insult that contained the word"minecraft / block face) " >:(( FK NIGGERS I GONNA MOGG THEM ANNDD FUCKK THEM

but seriously how can i get a 120° gonial angle jaw (or atleast a better gonial angle) and that story about the girls really happened :| ?
i have also a bump on me nose and no zygo''s (mine bump nose is not genetic) so there is something wrong with me face!

damn, thats brutal @DR. NICKGA probs increase chin for more angular look imo if chin small

i had similar, got reduced when my midface lengthened from puberty n homrone. not too bad feature tho unless sfscel

pm pic ur body/ part of or blurred ai face? very curious after seeing ur history u seem interesting little creature