90% of Guys in this Forum are 1-2 inches shorter than they think they are

He got exposed, that's why he's banned from there too. There was a thread about this. He was sick enough to steal some other dude's photos and larp as him
He created alt because he was banned in first account because of me, what a stupid mistake. I turned his life hell, because of it he's banned here for 4 months jfl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and i_love_roosters
@Christiano @Snake.0359 he also got exposed for being a faggot. I have so many ss of him saying he'd do stuff to men jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tigrxs, Deleted member 51465 and Snake.0359
@Christiano @Snake.0359 he also got exposed for being a faggot. I have so many ss of him saying he'd do stuff to men jfl
Yeah there was a thread where people said that he's Bisexual

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and cxmplaint
He created alt because he was banned in first account because of me, what a stupid mistake. I turned his life hell, because of it he's banned here for 4 months jfl
Yeah, you did. .org was his life

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, i_love_roosters and cxmplaint
why you so agressive to him
You don't know the guy.... He even leaked pics of me thinking he'd do something, instead people were calling me decent looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and cxmplaint
i think mostly newcels, i thought i was 6’1 because a foid in hs told me so but i’m actually like 6’in the morning and descend to mid 5’11 by night found this out like a month after joining tho

Yeah, you did. .org was his life
But unfortunately he has some followers here too that will do what he asks. Everybody must be very careful. Reports are very dangerous, you really can be banned for month

i think mostly newcels, i thought i was 6’1 because a foid in hs told me so but i’m actually like 6’in the morning and descend to mid 5’11 by night found this out like a month after joining tho
Still decent height tho, all you need is Face

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
But unfortunately he has some followers here too that will do what he asks. Everybody must be very careful. Reports are very dangerous, you really can be banned for month
Followers, no jfl.... Discord faggots who troll

Followers, no jfl.... Discord faggots who troll
he's one of them

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx
idc my height is the one I have when wearing my lifts, they're part of me now

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359
I'm glad I had the opportunity to be measured by laser and stadiometer at the doctor. 6'0 isn't great but at least I know I'm legitimately 6'0.

Idc abou this shit no more

20cm ll or death

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Ngl @edgemaxx is kinda cool, I didn't know he was friends with that nigga who's mother got anally pregnant
Yeah i dont have “enemies” on org im not chronically online yet. but i can see snake guy being a retard fuck tho!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and Snake.0359
  • JFL
Mismeasuring would maybe make a 1 inch difference MAX and morning height may add an inch MAX but your friend was probably larping.

Morning height is cope btw.

Being 6 foot or 6 foot 1 doesn't matter. Height halo only starts at 6"3 manlets don't realize.

An aerosol bottle works too, right

I'm glad I had the opportunity to be measured by laser and stadiometer at the doctor. 6'0 isn't great but at least I know I'm legitimately 6'0.
6 feet is good height, you won't consider short in any country of the world, even in Scandinavia, where it's average height. All you need is Face

Mismeasuring would maybe make a 1 inch difference MAX and morning height may add an inch MAX but your friend was probably larping.

Morning height is cope btw.

Being 6 foot or 6 foot 1 doesn't matter. Height halo only starts at 6"3 manlets don't realize.
Nah legit 6'1 height at daytime is tall height and will get some halo in USA, UK, Russia, southern Europe, extreme halo in Asia. In Scandinavia nad Netherlands it's just average but still you won't be considered short there

I'm 6'5 when I want to be 6'5 dnr + stfu nigga
Every nigga I’ve met that told me they’re 6’5 has been shorter than me and I don’t even claim it. Bare foot 6’4.5”

Yeah i dont have “enemies” on org im not chronically online yet. but i can see snake guy being a retard fuck tho!
Lmao You are retarded Faggot that was brutally ass fucked by exivizzz, I never talked to you, maybe just couple times, I really thought that you decent guy, but you are just miserable ass licker

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx and i_love_roosters
Every nigga I’ve met that told me they’re 6’5 has been shorter than me and I don’t even claim it. Bare foot 6’4.5”
I'm 6'1.5 and met Niggas who say that they are 6'3 6'4, but I'm a head taller than them lmao

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and efidescontinuado
Lmao You are retarded Faggot that was brutally ass fucked by exivizzz, I never talked to you, maybe just couple times, I really thought that you decent guy, but you are just miserable ass licker
I Would give your words a thought but you have bateman Avi sadly kys! Yeah friendship is tight im not fake like you faggot!!

I Would give your words a thought but you have bateman Avi sadly kys! Yeah friendship is tight im not fake like you faggot!!

• JFL
I am fake? Why? where I was fake. I didn't even talk with you uch, just couple times

• JFL
  • JFL
I am fake? Why? where I was fake. I didn't even talk with you uch, just couple times
you call anyone a faggot troll? Im not even interacting with anyone in bad way, such a faggot move

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall and edgemaxx
im chad only i dont go below 5 inches
You are subhuman Lmao, nah my dick is 8 inch long and 6 girth so continue sucking it

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and edgemaxx
You are subhuman Lmao, nah my dick is 8 inch long and 6 girth so continue sucking it
Your words have no value when patrick batesigmaman avi, whatever makes you cope

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
dnrd kys + shens mamas sheveci gamzrdelmotynulishvilo

can you swallow my cum when youre done
Cope, you were fucked by 6'7 Niggas with overjacked muscles and 10 inch dicks, your ass was ripped apart and diarhea flowed instantly

• +1