90% of Guys in this Forum are 1-2 inches shorter than they think they are

Cope, you were fucked by 6'7 Niggas with overjacked muscles and 10 inch dicks, your ass was ripped apart and diarhea flowed instantly
My posts arent meant to be taken seriously but you want yours to be dnrd kys tbh

My posts arent meant to be taken seriously but you want yours to be dnrd kys tbh
Huge orbitals

• +1
Reactions: edgemaxx
Noooo my inward gonioonss fuarkkk.. you got me there bro. This makes women totally dry and not want to like me
Most of your Flaws are Unfixable you retard jfl

This acne scars are brutal, they will be with you through whole life
Yeah fuarkkk is my only hope roping? Will i meet gandy in heaven and ascend? Dnrd faggot

Yeah fuarkkk is my only hope roping? Will i meet gandy in heaven and ascend? Dnrd faggot
Nah you'll reincarnate even more subhuman than you are now

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
no im a perfect human being like elliot rodger fuck you
You are Subhuman like exivizzz, you must both fuck each other and marry too faggot subhuman couple lmao

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Nah you'll reincarnate even more subhuman than you are now
no im a perfect human being. U cant tell or prove me otherwise i dont believe in retarded jews sorry

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359
Me too. Lmao this guy sits in this forum 24/7 and argues with everybody nonstop. 100% sure he doesn't work or study anywhere. I argued with him and had to stop it cause I needed to go to work., I can't sit here whole day jfl. He's sad Subhuman and he knows it and so insecure about it. When he'll return I'll make his life nightmare. In real life If I had chance to meet him would completely whoop his ass in the street, he's just internet hero and misarable worm
fucking weirdo jfl u wouldnt whip anyones ass. ur getting raped by curries lmao. lame ass avi btw , arguing against kids is your job nigga

It's too round not straight, lead to errors. Book is perfect for measuring

Aresol can method is more accurate tbh.

Also aresol can measures me shorter tbh

Last edited:
I got measured in a stadiometer at my gym, exactly 193cm

It's too round not straight, lead to errors. Book is perfect for measuring
I feel like it’s the opposite. With the aerosol bottle, you can easily tell if it’s straight or not by seeing how it’s positioned on the wall. With a book, it could be at an angle and you wouldn’t know.

Noooo, why banned again, I liked you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
@Gengar he didn't leak that Jew's face. It's on here

@Gengar he didn't leak that Jew's face. It's on here
He upgraded to VIP to have his pictures deleted -- so when someone reposts them, then that's a problem.

He upgraded to VIP to have his pictures deleted -- so when someone reposts them, then that's a problem.
I've seen them here recently, they're definitely still up. Sad to see this nigga get banned

I've seen them here recently, they're definitely still up. Sad to see this nigga get banned
Can you show me? I may have to reduce his warning level if the pictures were still public.

Ok bhai, I'll look for them and reply ASAP

if youre under 6' men will basically always add 1-2 inches when asked

Most guys measure their height incorrectly af with ruler and by hand, this leads to inaccurate measuring.

This is actually the most accurate way of measuring, it's similar to stadiometr measuring by doctor:

I have a friend who thought that he was 6'1, but I'm myself legit 6'1 and he's noticably shorter than me, than we measured him with this method with book and he appeared just 5'11 at daytime, he was depressed after that.

Also examples of height exposings:

Also I think this He didn't measure Pewdepie correctly, it wasn't accurate way of measuring, I think Pewdepie is 5'9
Also:

Ok here are tips how to measure your height by the book method that I sent above: First you must measure yourself after 8 hours out bed, it will be your Ultimate height, cause people see your daytime height most of the time and they will compare their daytime height with yours, Second There must be no Carpet and floor must be Flat, and Third you must be barefoot without any socks, shoes and etc

Fucking asshole I made this post long before you did pal

But yeah I agree 80% of the ppl who claim they’re 6’ are 5’10-11

Fucking asshole I made this post long before you did pal

But yeah I agree 80% of the ppl who claim they’re 6’ are 5’10-11
Op is a nigger who got mad at kids and he is probably ugly as fuck dont listen to him jfl

Last edited:
As if i needed another reason to rope

I saw a dude turn me 7 psl with vertical gennio and rhino i was an insane morph and its possible to

Most guys measure their height incorrectly af with ruler and by hand, this leads to inaccurate measuring.

This is actually the most accurate way of measuring, it's similar to stadiometr measuring by doctor:

I have a friend who thought that he was 6'1, but I'm myself legit 6'1 and he's noticably shorter than me, than we measured him with this method with book and he appeared just 5'11 at daytime, he was depressed after that.

Also examples of height exposings:

Also I think this He didn't measure Pewdepie correctly, it wasn't accurate way of measuring, I think Pewdepie is 5'9
Also:

Ok here are tips how to measure your height by the book method that I sent above: First you must measure yourself after 8 hours out bed, it will be your Ultimate height, cause people see your daytime height most of the time and they will compare their daytime height with yours, Second There must be no Carpet and floor must be Flat, and Third you must be barefoot without any socks, shoes and etc

I don't understand, don't everyone here got their height measured by a doctor probably multiple times?

Anytime when you go to your local doctor with small problems, you can get your height, weight or eyesight checked in 2 minutes, if you ask. It doesn't cost anything. I'd never thought to measure my height at home, because the doc can tell anytime. When you are a child, (below 18), you often get measured without asking.

I don't understand, don't everyone here got their height measured by a doctor probably multiple times?

Anytime when you go to your local doctor with small problems, you can get your height, weight or eyesight checked in 2 minutes, if you ask. It doesn't cost anything. I'd never thought to measure my height at home, because the doc can tell anytime. When you are a child, (below 18), you often get measured without asking.
Nah men, most guys measure their heights at home with just ruler by self measuring. Most celebrities do exactly like this. Example Jake Paul who claims that he's 6'2.
But here he stands near 5'8-5'9 Nate Robinson
Here with 5'10 KSI

Here Pewdepie who thought that he'6'1 but in reality he's 5'9-5'10

And here's guy who was measured by most accurate Stadiomentr who found out htat he's 5'10 instead of 5'11
Most guys are shorter than they think they are. So Don't live in Bluepilled Delusions!