90% of India is caucasoid with proof,not just northern region,therefore Indians r higher smv then east asian

justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered
Incel

myth that only north indians are caucasoid that doesnt make sense ,the most typical phenotype of south asian is indid and its most typical variety is gracile indid
that is spreaded till south cental india
indid is atleast 70 % to 90 % caucasoid including gracile indid and keralid is gracile indid variety
these are gracile indid example
East Indian Man 236748

Download 4

kerlaid (gracile indid southern varierty)
Kamal haasan 1637760898

also majourity of srilanka 70% is caucasoid
they have a gracile indid variety called sinhalesid

Sri

north indid(kashmiri/punjabi/hindukush) transitional to indo nordic so it can be blonde and blue eyed and will still be indian
jahan e khalid is a punjabi model,textbook north indid
Jahan

Bura

indo brachid
Stock photo a sindhi beard man with his traditional cap the cap called sindhi topi standing on

indo nordic ,yes they are south asian/indians,also found in kashmir and punjab
Nordic1

mountain indid (gracile indid variety)("indians cant be robust and handsome")
Sudhanshu pandey 2267 24 03 2017 12 50 58

gracile indid preety boy from south central india("indians cant be preety boy they are too ugly")
Kanha

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, gigacopecel, OGJBSLAYER and 23 others
indians should stop calling themselves curries pajeets ,and should stop listening to autist who have no knowledge about south asians
people physical appearance
Indian/south asian should first of all learn what they look like before listening to autist on forums who dont give a fuk about u

yes i agree indid on average are least atracttive,least masculine,shortest causaoid group buta tleast not east/southeast/central asian monogolids who need surgery and makeup ,skin ligething to be attractive

unless u some veddid or very ugly indo melanid u should not complain about ur race or call urselves curry, these white dudes want u to feel bad ourselves dont let them do it
be based,and dont call ur self lowest smv cause u are far from it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gigacopecel, OGJBSLAYER, .🇹🇩. and 4 others
2632692 sudhanshu pandey 2267 24 03 2017 12 50 58

:ogre: @AcneScars

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Ryan, justinzayn and AcneScars
:lul: the amount of aspie pseudo science in this giga-cope thread. stop kissing white ass and trying to align yourself as white. be proud of your heritage .

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, Biiyo03, AbandonShip and 5 others
@chaddyboi66 thoughts ?

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
:lul: the amount of aspie pseudo science in this giga-cope thread. stop kissing white ass and trying to align yourself as white. be proud of your heritage
I am not Indian,noway i said indian are white i just represented south asian diverity including southern darker indo melanids
and yes most indians/south asian r atleast 70 to 90% are western euroasians and can be blonde and blue eyed in northern pakistan and kashmir india

1 16a08412ffc2063789 4172633237 16a08412ffc large

"Yas sarrr, India are original aryans. Hitlarr use swastika derived from ancient hinduism"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Biiyo03, Deleted member 7580 and 15 others
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Cauc

south asia mostly caucasoid 70 to 90%

No genetics for your diarrhea coloring

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Biiyo03, justinzayn and Marsiere214
No genetics for your diarrhea coloring
I am not Indian or from India
yes typically bad colouring,but overall they r still far more better then rice

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
Moun

mountain indid example

Thakur Anoop Singh02

gracile indid example from north/central india

RizAhmed

Gracileindidm

gracile indid proper Riz ahmed

Attachments

• gracileindidm.jpg
    gracileindidm.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Akshaye khanna
Indidm
Amir

proper south asian indid proper examples,sterotypical south asian facial feathures

Attachments

• indidm.jpg
    indidm.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 0
half white north indid giga preety boy zayn malik
never we seen a east asian or even a half white east asian guy get this much fame in a western boyband or hollywood
basically south asian equivalent of justin bieber
american-music-awards-arrivals-los-angeles-america-shutterstock-editorial-4267355ji.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16394
The average asian has higher smv than curries. The bottom 95% of asians mog the bottom 95% of curries hard, though the top 5% of curries mog the top 5% of asians hard imo.

I've never in my life seen an average curry get girls before here, meanwhile I've seen all sorts of asians from japanese, korean, philippino, chinese etc. getting girls. It's only ever top tier curries that look like this (some user called nudes posted him so using this as an example) that get girls:

Otherwise, the average paki/indian which looks like these:
Islamabad Pakistan

are gigaincel af and seen as creepy/dirty usually by young girls.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, Biiyo03, Deleted member 7580 and 7 others
The average asian has higher smv than curries. The bottom 95% of asians mog the bottom 95% of curries hard, though the top 5% of curries mog the top 5% of asians hard imo.

I've never in my life seen an average curry get girls before here, meanwhile I've seen all sorts of asians from japanese, korean, philippino, chinese etc. getting girls. It's only ever top tier curries that look like this (some user called nudes posted him so using this as an example) that get girls:
View attachment 1432348

View attachment 1432339View attachment 1432341
these are not average,and i am talking about phenotypes not random dudes picked from the street,if u want to do that,i can find worst examples of asian guy and call them average
and this dudes in mugshot are some looser criminal,and criminals are bottom of the tier always
ur avg indian/paki/srilankan has more smv then any asian guy from central asia to south east
70 to 90%of south asian are caucasoids/western euroasian
being called creepy vs being called small dicked and lowest testo least masculine race is a big difference

these are not average,and i am talking about phenotypes not random dudes picked from the street,if u want to do that,i can find worst examples of asian guy and call them average
and this dudes in mugshot are some looser criminal,and criminals are bottom of the tier always
ur avg indian/paki/srilankan has more smv then any asian guy from central asia to south east
70 to 90%of south asian are caucasoids/western euroasian
ok, so you're another delusional curry that lives in india or pakistan and not the west I guess, I'll stop replying, low hanging fruit

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Deleted member 7580
ok, so you're another delusional curry that lives in india and not the west I guess, I'll stop replying, low hanging fruit
ok so yur another rice microdicked from asia who thinks asian dudes are chad cuz muh kpop who had plastic surgeries,make up to look white
i dont live in indian,neither i am Indian,if i was i would have told
south asia smv >east asiansmv flat gooks like nature intented
no point in talking to you
RizAhmed

central/northern indian guy

ok so yur another rice microdicked from asia who thinks asian dudes are chad cuz muh kpop who had plastic surgeries,make up to look white
i dont live in indian,neither i am Indian,if i was i would have told
south asia smv >east asiansmv flat gooks like nature intented
no point in talking to you
View attachment 1432378
central/northern indian guy
so you pick the most middle eastern passing indian possible to prove a point

and no, I thank god everyday I am not indian/paki/asian/whatever

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 16618, justinzayn and 5 others

most middle eastern passing??
dude look like the most average indian,he is gracile indid and not north indid
Gracileindidm
RizAhmed

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
View attachment 1432403

I reassure you that nobody on this planet would think this guy is indian/paki, almost everybody would think he is some sort of latin american or middle eastern.
rice if you r not aware of south asian phenos ,then it is not my or other people mistake
no one thinks he med or arab
he is a gracile indid from up/central/north india
Gracileindidm

jfl he thinks he is the most whitest south asian guy,you know he know nothing about south asian phenos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Jahan
Northindidm

north indid guy

paki/indian/srilanka always above asian ricels

JBW is a myth invented by cumskin and :blackpill: supremacist, imagine taking advice from a cumskin here

Im still trucel :fuk:

• JFL
View attachment 1432403

I reassure you that nobody on this planet would think this guy is indian/paki, almost everybody would think he is some sort of latin american or middle eastern.i
this dude rather sterotype rather then talk logic with reality
RizAhmed

Attachments

• gracileindidm.jpg
    gracileindidm.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 0
View attachment 1432403

I reassure you that nobody on this planet would think this guy is indian/paki, almost everybody would think he is some sort of latin american or middle eastern.
and he think i am making a statement by putting this,this guy is nothing he average i got a lot dudes to prove south asian suprmecy over rice

View attachment 1432348

View attachment 1432339View attachment 1432341
"whites r albino curries"

u r litterly afghani wtf is this cope..u can litterly blend in pakistan

• Hmm...
@sytyl I swear to god if you laugh at me again I will get very very angry, log off this forum and then come crawling back 15 mins later like an abused dog

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ArdaxHG, Ryan and sytyl
u r litterly afghani wtf is this cope..u can litterly blend in pakistan
In the northern parts absolutely, in the indian parts, nope.

@sytyl I swear to god if you laugh at me again I will get very very angry, log off this forum and then come crawling back 15 mins later like an abused dog
I laughed because you're literally an indo-nordic chadpreet

• Hmm...
Reactions: AcneScars
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan and sytyl
  • JFL
Reactions: Albeacho, Ryan and sytyl
ok so he is afgan guy,afghan is equal to indian
the best looking pakis/indians basically look like your average afghan/iranian/arab

indisputable fact, just look at top bollywood actors or the modeling standard for india/pakistan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16618 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
the best looking pakis/indians basically look like your average afghan/iranian/arab

indisputable fact, just look at top bollywood actors or the modeling standard for india/pakistan
most afghan can pass in south india

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan
most afghan can pass in south india
low hanging fruit

it's ok, you can find some other users to entertain your delusions - once you step out of lahore or calcutta wherever you are and step foot in the west you'll realize the truth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and justinzayn

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::soy::soy::soy::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
low hanging fruit

it's ok, you can find some other users to entertain your delusions - once you step out of lahore or calcutta wherever you are and step foot in the west you'll realize the truth
afgan easily passes in tamil
ur average afghan get confused for a indian like 8 to 10 times sometimes srli lankan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Ryan and sytyl
low hanging fruit

afghan equal to pajeet curry send bobs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, PrinceLuenLeoncur and sytyl
afgan easily passes in tamil
ur average afghan get confused for a indian like 8 to 10 times sometimes srli lankan
yeah yeah, meanwhile in reality pakis/indians worship us :lul:
they only ever snap back like this online when someone like me calls them indian, it hurts them to the core (as exemplified in this thread)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16618 and justinzayn
yeah yeah, meanwhile in reality pakis/indians worship us :lul:
they only ever snap back like this online when someone like me calls them indian, it hurts them to the core (as exemplified in this thread)
afgan equals to india 2.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back