90% of philosophy is complete garbage, and that includes the so-called "greats" like Nietzsche or Hegel

NuclearBrainReturns

NuclearBrainReturns

Matthew 4:1-11
I've been thinking about this for a couple of years. It's as if people try to outsource their views on reality/unreality by reading the books of the sanctioned great philosophers.

You have to remember though, not only were these guys scribbling their syphilis-addled thoughts over 200 years ago for the most part, they also lived in an incredibly different time to where we live now. Although, that isn't fully a reason to throw philosophy in the garbage can because some things are eternally true no matter what time period you are living in. But it's a gripe I've had about the entire subject.

Hardly any of these philosophers have came up with anything remotely worth listening to. And what's worse, is that many of these people have been forgotten and our modern philosophers like Jordan Peterson are a poor imitation of even THOSE people. I think this is what gives the 'greats' more credence because if you have any amount of intelligence you will realize that JP is a sell out retard and has absolutely nothing worth talking about and you'll begin reading the older stuff. Andrew Tate is even considered somewhat of a philosopher these days which is fucking hilarious. He's a con artist that's all.

But that is a huge trap. You will become mired in the psychotic thoughts of a retard from 200 years ago believing you have found the answer to all of lifes questions. In reality, you have closed yourself off to coming to your own very specific (and probably very interesting) conclusions. You look at everything through the lens of these philosophers and you don't actually end up living your own life, even if you intended to use their views as a guide rather than a lifestyle. There are quite a few people I know who are like this and I am grateful I never turned into that.

One of the biggest philosophical traps is this ideal of living minimalistically. Being minimalistic is actually a good thing in itself but many people take that to mean cutting people and things out of your life, not because they are harmful but because it's "too much". A lot of people that subscribe to minimalism fall into the same but opposite category of obsessives as materialistic people. Materialistic people gather resources for the sake of it and to feel they are moving up in the world. They get dopamine from acquiring the latest new thing. Minimalists throw out everything they have regardless of its sentimental value and they get dopamine from it because they believe they are moving forward in the world by having absolutely nothing to their name except the essentials. Having things with sentimental value is incredibly important for growth and happiness, regardless of what it is.

You are better off reading the story-based works of Tolkien and C.S. Lewis than you are reading any of the philosophical texts of the last 200 years. Of course these books have certain leanings in their work (especially C.S. Lewis as he was a very religious Christian - moreso than Tolkien in my opinion) but the fantasy stories they came up with are unbelievably good. Overall though, you are better reading the Bible if I am honest.

Some works you should read:
- Tolkien's- Hobbit/Lord of The Rings/Silmarillion
- C.S. Lewis's - Space Trilogy, The Screwtape Letters and Mere Christianity
- Bible - Specifically: Acts, Revelation, Proverbs, Genesis and the New Testament
- Corti - Rise of The House of Rothschild
- Gene Wolfe - Book of The New Sun Series

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, LampPostPrime, Sexually Disabled and 12 others
Philosophy is for gay faggy nerds.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 16275, BrahminBoss and 5 others
no philosophy for your face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 16275 and 9 others
The kingdom of heaven is within, those philosophers just put it in words, which makes it easier to organize your own thoughts

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Maybe
You wouldn’t know, though

I've been thinking about this for a couple of years. It's as if people try to outsource their views on reality/unreality by reading the books of the sanctioned great philosophers.

You have to remember though, not only were these guys scribbling their syphilis-addled thoughts over 200 years ago for the most part, they also lived in an incredibly different time to where we live now. Although, that isn't fully a reason to throw philosophy in the garbage can because some things are eternally true no matter what time period you are living in. But it's a gripe I've had about the entire subject.

Hardly any of these philosophers have came up with anything remotely worth listening to. And what's worse, is that many of these people have been forgotten and our modern philosophers like Jordan Peterson are a poor imitation of even THOSE people. I think this is what gives the 'greats' more credence because if you have any amount of intelligence you will realize that JP is a sell out retard and has absolutely nothing worth talking about and you'll begin reading the older stuff. Andrew Tate is even considered somewhat of a philosopher these days which is fucking hilarious. He's a con artist that's all.

But that is a huge trap. You will become mired in the psychotic thoughts of a retard from 200 years ago believing you have found the answer to all of lifes questions. In reality, you have closed yourself off to coming to your own very specific (and probably very interesting) conclusions. You look at everything through the lens of these philosophers and you don't actually end up living your own life, even if you intended to use their views as a guide rather than a lifestyle. There are quite a few people I know who are like this and I am grateful I never turned into that.

One of the biggest philosophical traps is this ideal of living minimalistically. Being minimalistic is actually a good thing in itself but many people take that to mean cutting people and things out of your life, not because they are harmful but because it's "too much". A lot of people that subscribe to minimalism fall into the same but opposite category of obsessives as materialistic people. Materialistic people gather resources for the sake of it and to feel they are moving up in the world. They get dopamine from acquiring the latest new thing. Minimalists throw out everything they have regardless of its sentimental value and they get dopamine from it because they believe they are moving forward in the world by having absolutely nothing to their name except the essentials. Having things with sentimental value is incredibly important for growth and happiness, regardless of what it is.

You are better off reading the story-based works of Tolkien and C.S. Lewis than you are reading any of the philosophical texts of the last 200 years. Of course these books have certain leanings in their work (especially C.S. Lewis as he was a very religious Christian - moreso than Tolkien in my opinion) but the fantasy stories they came up with are unbelievably good. Overall though, you are better reading the Bible if I am honest.

- Bible - Specifically: Acts, Revelation, Proverbs, Genesis and the New Testament
You want me to read a 3000 year old jewish bronze age hippie book instead of Nietzsche?

Attachments

• BG5AaBJCYAAB23T.jpg
    BG5AaBJCYAAB23T.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, BrahminBoss and Danish_Retard
You want me to read a 3000 year old jewish bronze age hippie book instead of Nietzsche?
It is way more informative than some crazed loon who burned half his stuff in a psychotic rage for no reason.

Just because he was pagan-adjacent doesnt mean what he had to say was worth a shit

Also your description of the bible shows you havent read any of it. Maybe a bit of the new testament and thats it.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, A23ghskung and Danish_Retard
It is way more informative than some crazed loon who burned half his stuff in a psychotic rage for no reason.

Just because he was pagan-adjacent doesnt mean what he had to say was worth a shit

Also your description of the bible shows you havent read any of it. Maybe a bit of the new testament and thats it.
Enough of the christcucking you jewish golem

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5892 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 23778, stevielake and 2 others
Only JIDF deals in absolutes
You called me a 'christcuck' (cringe) because I think the bible is a good piece of literature. You are a very confused person

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 16984 and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
You called me a 'christcuck' (cringe) because I think the bible is a good piece of literature. You are a very confused person
Yes goy follow the shepherd like the sheep you are, follow the lamb to the slaughter

Attachments

• 3a3.png
    3a3.png
    674.1 KB · Views: 0
  • yp1b1d7fa5k81.jpg
    yp1b1d7fa5k81.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 0
  • c0d828adaf1846416ae8f55285668b809f99a744c1d594dca776dd2cf96aa063_1.jpg
    c0d828adaf1846416ae8f55285668b809f99a744c1d594dca776dd2cf96aa063_1.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 0
  • download (1).png
    download (1).png
    91.7 KB · Views: 0
  • images.png
    images.png
    56.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 16275 and 5 others
i may disagree with some parts overall i agree and i read every word and like your post but my brain is too tired to write anything abt it rn

• +1
Reactions: NuclearBrainReturns
how can you cope this hard jew worshipper
Because I don't merely reject Christianity simpley because I grew up with it and I want to be edgy. I am long past that phase. I was once very much like you.

In fact, I was so in the rabbit hole of anti-christianity I probably know more about pagan line of thought than you do and have read much more interesting things on than you. Let me guess, you read Julius Evola aaaaaand that guy i forget his name, Jack Donavan or something like that? Been there done that.

Have you read Savitri Devi? You know, I was one of the first people to popularise that book amongst people in the right back in 2015? Same with John Zerzan when I founded the modern day anprim community with a couple lads on a whatsapp chat in the same year.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
i may disagree with some parts overall i agree and i read every word and like your post but my brain is too tired to write anything abt it rn
I only just managed to fix my sleep schedule again today. I think the protein shakes I was drinking had caffeine in it (lol at my iq) so I would go to the gym at like 8pm and be wired until 5am. Pass out then wake up at 4pm completely wasting the day. Had to buy a whey protein tub and I am glad I did, tastes pretty good

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Because I don't merely reject Christianity simpley because I grew up with it and I want to be edgy. I am long past that phase. I was once very much like you.

In fact, I was so in the rabbit hole of anti-christianity I probably know more about pagan line of thought than you do and have read much more interesting things on than you. Let me guess, you read Julius Evola aaaaaand that guy i forget his name, Jack Donavan or something like that? Been there done that.

Have you read Savitri Devi? You know, I was one of the first people to popularise that book amongst people in the right back in 2015? Same with John Zerzan when I founded the modern day anprim community with a couple lads on a whatsapp chat in the same year.
I read everything you listed except the holy jew chronicles. No i'm still not a christcuck and you are because you have been spoon fed that bullshit from birth. Go fuck yourself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5892
I read everything you listed except the holy jew chronicles. No i'm still not a christcuck and you are because you have been spoon fed that bullshit from birth. Go fuck yourself.
No you havent lol go do a bit more reading first mate srs

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
No you havent lol go do a bit more reading first mate srs
You can't lecture me about reading you think most philosophy is 'cucked' but tell people to read the Bible. Look at my library dumbass

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    71.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Danish_Retard and Baldingman1998
  • +1
I agree totally

If you're not spending time building your body, money, relationships or experiences you're essentially escaping

But what can u do when you've been a week person all you're life? Have to cope somehow

I have my own philosophy

Stirner debunked all philosophies and entire normie bluepill world and Hegels and others bullshit in his The Ego and Its Own in which he debunked ENTIRE EXISTENCE. People claim that Stirner created another PHILOSOPHY. In the most part he just wrote truth of how world works, the objective truth even though he claims everything is relative.

Last edited:
  • +1

Yeah when I was 14 I used to be interested in philosophy I would read about how life was meaningless and think I was a genius and better then everyone. That's 90% of modern day philosophy some high guys in a corner talking about how we live on a dirtball in the middle of nowhere and that everything is pointless.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, LampPostPrime, Fxdzcki and 1 other person
Ye but Nietschze is legit. haven´t read his books tho. but whatever he said is legit i just can tell.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Danish_Retard
FUCK PHILOSOPHY!!!! the NT popular crowd in rich private schools don’t give two fucks about the meaning of life they enjoy it

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: I got depression from OP’s avi
I will never get that:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Study the philosophy of Hitler.
Your teacher will like it.

Screenshot 20220806 013537 Chrome
Images 19
3033312 8A5C6B61 4517 43E3 AC3C 4FE006F680C9
1guwhd

• JFL
Fuck you and your entire goyim bloodline you degenerate.
Donkey kong has WHITE SKIN and CLIMBS A MOUNTAIN to get his BANANA HORDE back which is obviously FARMED ON MASS SCALE due to the sheer amount of bananas. Donkey kong is a based WHITE colonialist who steals bananas from niggers.

Not shut the fuck up.

• JFL
Donkey kong has WHITE SKIN and CLIMBS A MOUNTAIN to get his BANANA HORDE back which is obviously FARMED ON MASS SCALE due to the sheer amount of bananas. Donkey kong is a based WHITE colonialist who steals bananas from niggers.

Not shut the fuck up.
DnR, anti-Semitic shitstain.

In the name of Elohim you will suffer, and I will laugh. Crawl back into your mothers horrid and rancid goy-hole you filth before I pay mods to ban you

• JFL
DnR, anti-Semitic shitstain.

In the name of Elohim you will suffer, and I will laugh. Crawl back into your mothers horrid and rancid goy-hole you filth before I pay mods to ban you
Shlomo whats wrong? Did the Romans cuck you? Have a seat in my gas chamber I will give you free therapy.

I tried listening to the work of Nietzsche thinking I was going to consider it profound because of how this side of the internet hypes him up
I didn't find anything he said to be that interesting

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Don't ya think reading and reacting against those guys famous for writing about the topics you're considering can be useful for refining your own views?

Maybe you can make an argument that their books will both convince you and trap you in their wrong way of looking at things, and so should be avoided. This is easier to argue for seeing as thought I have had this happen to me many times while reading philosophy, only to realize I've pretty much been tricked and my entire way of looking at things was wrong. If I was less careful I could've been stuck as seeing the world that one way.

Then again, that challenge from and refuting of philosophies that have trapped me are what have given me most of my ability. But maybe you can argue my ability is only in avoiding certain errors.

Last edited:
  • +1

What converted you (back?) to Christianity? Must've been something really intense right? Considering how deep seeming you were in the anti-christianity rabbit hole as you claim

Philosophy is for gay faggy nerds.
100%. It’s just a bunch of pseudo intellectual ancientcels doing mental gymnastics to explain why they get 0 pussy.

Meanwhile Chad was slaughtering ogres, incels and peasants becoming a war hero, then cooming in harems of whores. Breeding his dead enemies orphan daughters. Cleansing the gene pool of subhumanity

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and LampPostPrime

Yeah if someone says they relate to Nietzsche or like Albert Camus I automatically think they are a midwit. When I was a 14 year old edgy nihilist I used to think like that and I thought I was smarter then everyone cause I knew nothing matters.

My only excuse was being 14 not sure if the pot just stops these people from developing or if they naturally never moved past 14. So many annoying people who think shows like Rick and Morty are very deep. I hate these wannabe outsiders more then a normie who just watches football and drinks beer at least they aren't trying to be something they aren't. The Bible or anything written by the Greeks has more value then anything today most of philosophy is coping actions are beliefs what you do is who you really are.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed
philosophy is nerds scrambling and contorting the written language to convey ideas every 5 year old has thought of before

• JFL
IMG 20230502 105415 022

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and BrahminBoss
Yeah if someone says they relate to Nietzsche or like Albert Camus I automatically think they are a midwit. When I was a 14 year old edgy nihilist I used to think like that and I thought I was smarter then everyone cause I knew nothing matters.

My only excuse was being 14 not sure if the pot just stops these people from developing or if they naturally never moved past 14. So many annoying people who think shows like Rick and Morty are very deep. I hate these wannabe outsiders more then a normie who just watches football and drinks beer at least they aren't trying to be something they aren't. The Bible or anything written by the Greeks has more value then anything today most of philosophy is coping actions are beliefs what you do is who you really are.
But you do know that Nietzsche was extremely against nihlism and was trying to fight it his whole life right? And camus isnt a nihilist either, he tells you to rebel against the absurd

• +1
Do have your own philosophy?

@BrahminBoss thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
100%. It’s just a bunch of pseudo intellectual ancientcels doing mental gymnastics to explain why they get 0 pussy.

Meanwhile Chad was slaughtering ogres, incels and peasants becoming a war hero, then cooming in harems of whores. Breeding his dead enemies orphan daughters. Cleansing the gene pool of subhumanity
Basically master morality in a nutshell. Nietzsche is legit and his philosophy is basically your comment but in 1880s german vs book coping virgins like Kant.

He is a bit more nuanced though - would highly advise giving him a read.

I agree and I have a BA in philosophy from top 5 philosophy school in the world.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and LampPostPrime
lol at faggot contrarians like op thinking saying "x acclaimed thing is actually not that good" makes them special or smarter than anyone else. its the kind of faggot pseudointellectualism thats on 4chan. surprised someone is talking like that here. yea cuz these guys and their ideas have been acclaimed for centuries by the smartest poeple on earth for NO reason, all these academics have been just lying to themselves for centuries :feelstastyman:

i don't even claim to be smart enough to understand most of these guys but i'm not gonna lie to myself that its all secretly bs cuz i'm insecure about not understanding it like OP lmao. sour grapes at not understanding is real reason OP is downing these dudes lol

legit only argument you put forward is "durr they're old" "durr they're psychotic and have syphilis" and random insults. no the bs ideology you can come up with yourself is probably worthless, almost no one can come up with anything truly interesting and original , including myself in this

only like .1% of the population can come up with actual original ideas. basically the 130+ iq and top percentile of creatives. and thats what these philosophers are.