90% of protein powders have heavy metals in them

EdwardCullen

EdwardCullen

Paleskincel
https://www.health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/the-hidden-dangers-of-protein-powders

over for gymcels,

Earlier this year, a nonprofit group called the Clean Label Project released a report about toxins in protein powders. Researchers screened 134 products for 130 types of toxins and found that many protein powders contained heavy metals (lead, arsenic, cadmium, and mercury), bisphenol-A (BPA, which is used to make plastic), pesticides, or other contaminants with links to cancer and other health conditions. Some toxins were present in significant quantities. For example, one protein powder contained 25 times the allowed limit of BPA.

atleast it doesnt contain estrogen
6899446D C05C 499E 8743 E2D0C6BD3369

714BB7A1 8BBA 4BD8 A494 FF60915EFFBC

ECD58177 D0DC 4D47 BA63 A3790021D322
49B42CFD 6876 4AA0 9672 87F424882CFE

everything is fucked by jews

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE, Baldingman1998, Chadethnic101 and 22 others
Fuckin chemicals are thé reason I dont look like this

7311809fb42597c257b1119e7d168239

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
bruh why is everything full of shit nowadays and why do they have metals
I genuinely prefer anabolic ice cream then real ones

btw I read this while drinking a protein shake lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 6475 and EdwardCullen
https://www.health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/the-hidden-dangers-of-protein-powders

over for gymcels,

Earlier this year, a nonprofit group called the Clean Label Project released a report about toxins in protein powders. Researchers screened 134 products for 130 types of toxins and found that many protein powders contained heavy metals (lead, arsenic, cadmium, and mercury), bisphenol-A (BPA, which is used to make plastic), pesticides, or other contaminants with links to cancer and other health conditions. Some toxins were present in significant quantities. For example, one protein powder contained 25 times the allowed limit of BPA.

atleast it doesnt contain estrogen View attachment 911252
View attachment 911256

View attachment 911253View attachment 911255

Buy it from producers, those who make end products out from dairy. I can't imagine the contamination happening there, because all the food would be contaminated in this case. Has got to be supply chain related problem.
It's most likely the additives and after processing that this occurs. So don't buy chocolate cake banana flavoured strawberry cancer powder, and instead buy real thing which is also cheaper and healthier(whey protein is just dry milk with fats removed)

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Julius
And the "scientist" who made this claim, looks like this:
H2vS5pKfDCFDYU34UlS304Xx-vhWr4Ce_gwVQw5CRCudHo7e6R63UM7qQZxD7xEhOrpmsX274Y-IeGxh7mUzyyXoAyU2ShfAA77PHi-vf3HzVGf5SZsO52IjzeAbCZhUgxBeV-g
kathy-mcmanus.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, SolarWind, Deleted member 5875 and 3 others
And the "scientist" who made this claim, looks like this:
H2vS5pKfDCFDYU34UlS304Xx-vhWr4Ce_gwVQw5CRCudHo7e6R63UM7qQZxD7xEhOrpmsX274Y-IeGxh7mUzyyXoAyU2ShfAA77PHi-vf3HzVGf5SZsO52IjzeAbCZhUgxBeV-g
kathy-mcmanus.jpg
Its an article done by harvard health u dumbfuck and also the study was done by nonprofit group that researches common consumer products

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 5875, aspieSavage and 1 other person
Its an article done by harvard health u dumbfuck and also the study was done by nonprofit group that researches common consumer products
what is the reason for putting metals though

You're the dummy, dummy, the article is based on research made by that woman.

No wonder I'm on the shitter immediately after a shake

Any brands that don't contain it?

If they didn't mention the 10% that don't have it idk what we can do

anything that's processed is full of shit, it's just too easy to sneak things in there, and a powder is as easy as it gets

on the bright side most people who get those giant sacks of protein powder never use them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758

over for gymcels,

View attachment 911256

Because its an industry waste product, remarketed as "healthy" to low IQ people.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
over

• +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11425, Deleted member 7098 and everydayfun

over for gymcels,

View attachment 911256

Is this still true for the EU?

Is this still true for the EU?
I doubt it. I use a locally produced powder and I doubt It contains heavy metals. They'd get shut down fast.

Whey protein is also high in methionine, high methionine intake is shown to age you quicker.

Pea protein has 6 times less methionine than
whey protein.

"methionine restriction appears to be an evolutionary conserved mechanism to delay aging and supplementation with glycine can mimic methionine restriction to extend lifespan."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14139 and Deleted member 11425

They mention the brand dymatize. I already tried their whey hydrolysate and it felt very different than every other whey i ever tried.
Very clean and light in my stomach. Still the price was very high.

I heard its the rolls royce of all protein shakes.

Download

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
someone post a cheap good one

Fking over for me, been using OptimumNutrashion for months

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Take some kelp pills (iodine) and some alpha lipoic acid and it should flush most of that trash out of you. I actually felt sick the first few days they were flushing so many dangerous metals out.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and SolarWind
No wonder I'm on the shitter immediately after a shake
Its because u are using protein concentrate whey use pure whey protein isolate to not have the ass mud

Whey protein is also high in methionine, high methionine intake is shown to age you quicker.

Pea protein has 6 times less methionine than
whey protein.

"methionine restriction appears to be an evolutionary conserved mechanism to delay aging and supplementation with glycine can mimic methionine restriction to extend lifespan."
pea tastes like shit though

⚠️ The reason why these proteins powders are so full of chemicals is because of the way they are processed and manufactured ⚠️

- All the grass land is full of pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, insecticides... So when a grain grows on that land, it then contains all of these chemicals, it's important to mention that mass gainers and every plant based protein powders is grain based, so not only it's full of chemicals, but the structure of grain (Germ, endosperm, bran, fiber) is indigestable, because it has phytic acid in it, which binds to minerals and nutrients in your body (primary reason why dental cavities and crooked teeths exists).

- Since feedlot are feeding on that grain, full of chemicals and phytic acid, it's no wonder as to why your protein powder is low quality and full of mentioned chemicals.

You must get a high quality-grass fed dairy whey protein powder, prices ranges from up to 50€ for a kilogram, contact your local farmers if they manufacture cheese, so you can get the whey part.

⚠️ The reason why these proteins powders are so full of chemicals is because of the way they are processed and manufactured ⚠️

- All the grass land is full of pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, insecticides... So when a grain grows on that land, it then contains all of these chemicals, it's important to mention that mass gainers and every plant based protein powders is grain based, so not only it's full of chemicals, but the structure of grain (Germ, endosperm, bran, fiber) is indigestable, because it has phytic acid in it, which binds to minerals and nutrients in your body (primary reason why dental cavities and crooked teeths exists).

- Since feedlot are feeding on that grain, full of chemicals and phytic acid, it's no wonder as to why your protein powder is low quality and full of mentioned chemicals.

You must get a high quality-grass fed dairy whey protein powder, prices ranges from up to 50€ for a kilogram, contact your local farmers if they manufacture cheese, so you can get the whey part.
You know some legit brands?

what about other vegan protein powders except pea @Dainslief

of course they do. are you not blackpilled on baby formula? it's the same processed shit. the more natural the food the better. another tedpill for you opie :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

over for gymcels,

View attachment 911256

What about optimum nutrition gold standard whey, it's quite expensive and the one I use. Myprotein and shit probs has many heavy metals