90% sure ccw jaw surgery will reduce my midface ratio.

Potentialcel

Potentialcel

Bronze
Ipd=63mm and 70-72mm(if im brutal) pupil to upper lip. so pretty bad midface ratio, but in my case braces fucked me over in my teen years and my upper jaw is too back compared to where my lips are if this makes sense. When i smile my lips naturally come closer to the skeletal structure and my upper lip especially almost goes nonexistent from being pushed against my deeper than normal maxilla. In this case pupil to upper lip distance becomes 60mm and ive imagined it in my head how ccw double jaw surgery will be for me, im pretty sure it will push my lips in a higher angle and make my midface appear smaller by even 1-2 mm. If this isnt achieved il go for a lip lift since my philtrum is around 17-18mm if i measured correctly and reduce the midface ratio like that too.

In the meantime can i pm someone pictures of my lips/philtrum area and judge for themselves?!

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Why dont you just mew instead?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9670 and mogstar
Midface cant he improved unless u get a lip lift or widen ur ipd somehow, I’m also a HORSEFACED subhuman

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10042
Midface cant he improved unless u get a lip lift or widen ur ipd somehow, I’m also a HORSEFACED subhuman
Theres rumours around that mse can widen ipd but ive read in studies that it doesn actually do that, how would someone do that if you know? Can i pm you pictures?

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Theres rumours around that mse can widen ipd but ive read in studies that it doesn actually do that, how would someone do that if you know? Can i pm you pictures?
Sure, but @Ocelot @DatGuyYouLike @SendMePicsToRate and @higgabigga are the best raters I know (although I’m not sure about higga cause he rated chico 5 psl), u can widen ipd with orbital box ostheotomy or modified lefort 3 and no surgeon will perform that on u sadly, Mse can improve ipd by 1 mm tho it depends on the person, ur best option would be to get more forward projection on ur midface area with malar implants, don’t go for lateral projection cause it would make ur ES ratio worse because ur ipd isn’t that wide

Sure, but @Ocelot @DatGuyYouLike @SendMePicsToRate and @higgabigga are the best raters I know (although I’m not sure about higga cause he rated chico 5 psl), u can widen ipd with orbital box ostheotomy or modified lefort 3 and no surgeon will perform that on u sadly, Mse can improve ipd by 1 mm tho it depends on the person, ur best option would be to get more forward projection on ur midface area with malar implants, don’t go for lateral projection cause it would make ur ES ratio worse because ur ipd isn’t that wide
I dont want a rate il just send you a few pics of my mouth area and see if you understood what i said in the thread. Do you actually know anyone who widened ipd with mse?

• +1
Reactions: mogstar

chico isnt that high PSL but has insane jb appeal

chico isnt that high PSL but has insane jb appeal
i dont fully agree with psl, its more of psl+harmony=final product

harmony will deviate you from your psl

no

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot