Make mouth/lips wider : Commissuroplasty overview & Makeup options

I find it not that important, lip size and shape is what I look for honestly. But I understand it’s a dom trait. My mouth is on the smaller side but my lips are ok, it’s balances out my already ogre face.:feelsokman:
Width is as important as curvature and height, goes hand in hand in resting mouth aesthetics
Thx bro. Actually I think my lips looks narrow because of my wide and bulbous nose. What worries me about a narrowing rhinoplasty is that it would make my eyes looks more wide-set.

What do you think about having a rhinoplasty and then infraorbitals to enhance esr?
Alar base is a bad reference point for lip width, IPD is more accurate since it's a key figure of the face. Those two procedures have no impact on ESR, only OBO and zygomatic alterations : you can change perceived ESR with nasion/radix projection changes or iris color, idk what u're asking exactly, ESR isn't even a good ratio to focus on, bizygo is better assessed with its relation to bitemporal and bigonial rather than with IPD and IPD with ICD, PFL, eyebrow length, nasion projection etc there's a misconception because bizygo is directly related to PFL but with growth, what would alter PFL via zygos post growth is a tripod osteotomy not a zygo implant.

• +1
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗, Dooley and baerr
dnr but mirin the giga quality bhai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗, Clavicular, nxtlberg and 1 other person
18+ / Leanmaxxed Only

The mouth or lip width is the distance between the oral commissures.
1 Philtrum
2 Philtral ridges/columns
3 Cupid’s bow
4 High points of the vermilion (bilateral)
5 White roll
6 Upper lip vermilion
7 Upper lip tubercle
8 Vermilion border (mucocutaneous junction)
9 Lower lip vermilion
10 Oral (labial) commissures
11 Nasolabial groove
12 Mentolabial groove
View attachment 3176634

Obviously, this is to be considered only after having addressed your maxilla (projection & palate width¹), teeth normalization & lip tonicity. (it's all related)

FIRST LET'S GET THIS OUT OF THE WAY :
How to tell you need orthognathic and/or orthodontic work for your lips aesthetics

Lip Curvature :
Upper lip curvature (frontal view): the mid-philtrum height and bilateral oral commissure heights should be approximately equal in adults with the lips lightly in contact.

View attachment 3177487
For example :
A significantly shorter mid-philtrum height compared with commissure height in an adult result in upper lip line morphology referred to as an inverted arc.

View attachment 3177488View attachment 3177692
According to Dr.Naini :
The contour of the upper and lower lips at rest may resemble an inverted arc in a number of conditions, giving the patient the appearance of a frown:

1 - Maxillary or midfacial hypoplasia: The unintentionally aggressive appearance particularly common in ‘ Class III ’ patients is due to this inverted arc, secondary to maxillary hypoplasia. Management requires maxillary advancement.

2- Lowering/drooping of the oral commissures as a result of ageing: Management requires rhytidectomy (facelift).

Lip tonicity :

It refers to the muscular tone of the lips and it is easily predictable by the underlying jaw structure and, subsequently, teeth alignment.

For example :

Class 2 malocclusion will often lead to hyperactivity of the lower lip :

View attachment 3177547

A more severe class 2 will often lead to upper lip hypotonicity :

View attachment 3177552

Bimaxillary protrusion will often lead to limp or flaccid lips :

View attachment 3177653

Correction of the underlying deformity allows normal lip function and often results in the upper lip developing normal tonicity.

Upper lip height (long philtrumcels) :

View attachment 3177685

Don't forget that the skull is a 3D object and that includes lips so a projection and even CCW rotation of the maxilla would lower perceived upper lip height @Clavicular and expose more upper lip vermilion. However, it probably won't help your lip width since the crucial growth period has been missed. I'd need @RealSurgerymax opinion on this since he has actual experience with multipiece Lefort 1's.

With considerations to thick BBC upper lips which tend to be less indicative/more camouflaging of the underlying teeth and jaw structures, so get scans ig :bigbrain:✊🏿
View attachment 3177493

Now that we've ruled out dentofacial deformities which is the reason most of us are ugly :feelswhy:, it is still possible to have bad lip width without any skeletal problem due to genetics (🤢), aging or soft tissue asymmetry.

What's an ideal lip width?

This nigga da Vinci thinks it should align with IPD in a well proportioned face

View attachment 3177704View attachment 3177706

which is correct bro

View attachment 3177707View attachment 3177708View attachment 3177709
View attachment 3177719View attachment 3177722View attachment 3177733

What are the physiognomical advantages of an ideal lip width / Why bother ?

First of all it's a baby trait² and babyfacedness is negatively correlated with attractiveness, same logic as hollow cheeks : "Particular attention has been paid to facial features which distinguish infants from adults. " B a b y i s h " or infantile facial features include a high and protruding forehead, large eyes placed in the middle of the face, a small nose and mouth, and fat cheeks (Gardner & Wallach, 1965; Hess, 1970)."

i.e. the chérubin look is undesirable for adults, it's what makes us invisible (like actually this is the reason subhumans are invisible)
View attachment 3178365
"As Zebrowitz (1997) noted, ‘‘a baby’s face is disarming’’ (p.64). Decades of research have shown that baby-faced adults are perceived as being more warm, trustworthy, and innocent than mature-faced adults (for a review, see Zebrowitz, 1997). They are also treated with greater patience, sensitivity, and compassion. For example, studies have demonstrated that baby-faced offenders tend to receive more lenient sentences than mature-faced offenders for certain types of crimes (e.g., Berry & Zebrowitz-McArthur, 1988). Studies have also found that baby-faced individuals are more persuasive than mature-faced individuals when trustworthiness is uncertain (Brownlow, 1992), and that corporations with baby-faced spokespeople are trusted more than those with mature-faced spokespeople during a mild public-relations crisis (Gorn, Jiang, & Johar, 2008). However, there are costs to the tenderness that a baby face engenders. Like babies, baby-faced adults are perceived as being incompetent and weak. Consequently, research has suggested that babyfaceness may be a liability for people striving to attain high positions of leadership in government (Zebrowitz & Montepare, 2005) and industry (Rule & Ambady, 2008)."³
Which is fine if you're femboymaxxing I guess :feelswat:

Secondly, it is a sign of physical formidability which then links it to leadership, the current evolutionary hypothesis being that canine tooth size and ICW is positively correlated with a wider mouth and big dimorphic canines (thus mouth) correlate with male physical combat and dominance in primates ⁴˒⁵
View attachment 3177444
Indeed, mouth width positively correlates with perceived leadership ability and actual leadership performance in humans⁶

some cagefuel I stumbled upon in a study analyzing the Facial Anthropometric Data of Korean Pilots for Oxygen Mask Design and pilots mog civilians for some reason :feelskek: (they just look the part)⁷ @mug

Disproving the usual copes :

JUST GET MSE BRO, first of all, only a few orthos provide it ( https://www.moonmse.com/distributors-1 ), it's expensive af (quoted 16k USD by Dr. Sheri Salartash:feelskek:), it can fail and the expansion could be asymmetric with 0 evidence of it leading to an increase in lip width, let alone in adults unless you have some death tier palate width or go way overboard and bugsbunnymax :feelsgah:like this nigga

View attachment 3178079

THEN JUST GET SARPE LOL : This is the GOAT 🐐 Ramieri in person here :
View attachment 3178063

LIP DEVICE :

like @Angutoid
's
or the ones displayed in @RecessedPrettyboy 's thread

or FacialFlex's https://www.craniorehab.com/Facial-Flex-Adult-Microstomia-Prevention-Appliance.html

Well, first of all, none of them are arguing for their efficacy :lul:, so i'll try to play devil's advocate :

Potential argument 1 : Lip tribe bro :feelsohgod:

View attachment 3178292
Well that's what ends up happening :lul: :

View attachment 3178293
View attachment 3178294

Potential argument 2 : Facial Flex

Well that one is specifically designed to prevent and manage microstomia i.e. we're talking about scarring or fibrosis here (= for it not to relapse) not to expand normal healthy tissue @Pendejo

Potential argument 3 : Anecdotal

People believe many things like iris color changes due to a raw meat diet @slavicpsycho, carbohydrate abstinence leading to optical superpowers @Never Get Up , mewing to increase lefort 3 area projection but these are "relatively" harmless except Bonesmashing :forcedsmile: stop it bro @Zeta @Clavicular

A too strong or improper lip expansion session could cause damage to the delicate tissues of the lips, tearing of the fragile mucous membranes which could lead to infections, muscle strain which would cause chronic fatigue or spasms, nerve irritation, it could have an impact on the alignment of the teeth, the health of gums, etc. So many unkown and very undesirable consequences that simple anecdotes can't logically outweigh.

What the fuck to do then ?

Commissuroplasty
I'm sure you're already vaguely familiar with this procedure, the main goal of this procedure is to maintain lip competence, it's a very quick and effective surgery though : it doesn't need complexe techniques.

You can do it in 2 ways⁸ :
The simplest being :
Buccal mucosal advancement

The alternative being :
Myomucosal advancement flap

OK BRO (y) but who tf performs it bro even and how much ?
SPAIN : https://mallorcamedicalgroup.com/en/procedures/plastic-surgery/facial-surgery/comisuroplasty/
Price : 1k€ to 2k€ (y)

TEXAS : https://planoplasticsurgery.com/lip-commissuroplasty/
Price : Get a quote yourself lil bro
I know Eppley used to perform it, he wrote on it extensively on his blog but he stopped doing it, he would be charging 800k USD anyway
:p

Makeup
I couldn't find any makeup tutorial that does this specifically, JFL at foids btw, muh looksmax gender, they always just increase lip vertical size like some retards actual 🐡🤢

Just imagine for me that you're doing a commissuroplasty but with makeup :feelsmage:

You're gonna need first concelear for two reasons :
1- to blur the actual natural edges of your mouth
2- to create a fake new vermillion border

An eyeshadow brush :
to blend-in the concealer

Lip liner :
You're gonna overline your lips slightly past the natural commissure and extend the line just beyoned the natural edge but don't do overdo it to avoid pufferfishmaxxing

Lipstick as cherry chapstick wouldn't be able to fill :
You're gonna fill in your newly accquired vermillion with a matching lipstick, matte lipstick would work better since it'll make it look sharper, you want lighter in the center and darker in the outer corners to give a gradient effect, that will enhance the width visually, you'll understand easily if you have any drawing/coloring background

Optional : Highlighter on the cupid's bow and just below the upper lip to draw the attention to the center en enhance that gradient effect.
Contouring to further accentuate the shadow you setup with the concealer

Follow some "HOW TO GET BIGGER LIPS" tutorials on youtube to get the gist but only apply it to lateral commissures since they all jsut increase the height of the vermillions.

OR Moustache obviously :

¹Stephan, C.N., & Henneberg, M. (2003). Predicting mouth width from inter-canine width — a 75% rule. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 48, 725–727.
²Hildebrandt, K.A., & Fitzgerald, H.E. (1979). Facial feature determinants of perceived infant attractiveness. Infant Behavior & Development, 2, 329–339.
³Livingston, R.W., & Pearce, N.A. (2009). The teddy-bear effect does having a baby face benefit black chief executive officers? Psychological Science, 20, 1229–1236.
⁴Harvey, P.H., Kavanagh, M., & Clutton-Brock, T.H. (1978). Sexual dimorphism in primate teeth. Journal of Zoology, 186, 475–485.
⁵Plavcan, J.M., & van Schaik, C.P. (1992). Intrasexual competition and canine dimorphism in anthropoid primates. American Journal of Physical Anthropology, 87, 461–477.
⁶Re, D. E., & Rule, N. O. (2016). The big man has a big mouth: Mouth width correlates with perceived leadership ability and actual leadership performance.
https://www.researchgate.net/public..._Data_of_Korean_Pilots_for_Oxygen_Mask_Design
⁸Parsel, S. M., & Winters, R. D. (2020). Commissuroplasty. Operative Techniques in Otolaryngology, 31(1), 33–37.

@Clavicular @Alexanderr @TechnoBoss @Jason Voorhees @truthhurts @greycel @sb23 @Haseeb @truthhurts @PeakIncels @UZB_Strebl @MA_ascender @SubhumanForever @kaligula567 @enchanted_elixir @Blackgymmax @Rea @HarrierDuBois

Quick edit : the 1.6 with alar base is a shit measurement for ideal lip width cause ala size isn't a key feature in aesthetic cause then you would just get alarplasty with a shit mouth width but that will look like pure dogshit (y)

mirin high effort bro can u make a thread on chin to phiulreum plez

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗, counterintuitive and NZb6Air
very unlikely, mouth area heals well compared to the rest of body, you'd have to be predisposed to them to have that risk
he should try giving himself one before gettting surgery jfl

• +1
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 and NZb6Air
Thx bro. Actually I think my lips looks narrow because of my wide and bulbous nose. What worries me about a narrowing rhinoplasty is that it would make my eyes looks more wide-set.

What do you think about having a rhinoplasty and then infraorbitals to enhance esr?
Erm…I’m the real Varg:feelswat:

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗, Dooley and NZb6Air
this is not possible bro,
iqmaxxing is real, juggling is known for increasing both gray matter AND white matter in the brain, i cant see how more brain ≠ more iq
its kind of niche but it has to work

• +1
? this has nothing to do with we're discussing lol, this is cross species, something more relevant to the question would be how people who lost half their brain can still live normally, or TBI related necrosis not inducing any cognitive impairement (CTE is when it's too much, not relevant)

• +1
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 and hardRscreamer
w thread
nigga s iq is too high😭

• +1
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗, NZb6Air and ryuken
High IQ , lips are a underrated feature, a thin upper lip for an example can contribute to many midface falios . Glad i got it fixed

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗, Clavicular and NZb6Air
1. Mouth width should be wider than ICD but never as wide as IPD (unless you are a cyclops, but then you should stop worrying about mouth width and get shotgun implants instead tbhngl)

IMG 8776

2. JFL at disregarding the correlation between intercanine width and mouth width which is literally proven by studies cuz muh this surgeon told me on IG dms that it’s “not so linear”, dude didn’t even disprove it.

3. Multiple people have reported increase in mouth width after using these mouth widening devices, albeit temporal, but yeah bro since there are some brainlets that believe stupid stuff on this forum lets ignore all anecdotal evidence altogether!!!

4. And the mouth to nose width is a good ratio, your argument is stupid, we all have literally said that it’s reliable as long as you have a normal nose width, so anyone with a brain can tell you can’t just narrow your already normal nose and pretend like you don’t have a narrow mouth anymore duh.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗, NZb6Air and maarda
JFL at disregarding the correlation
Didn't disregard it, that correlation just proves that if u grew up with a good ICW u'll have a good lip width, it doesn't prove that increasing ICW increases lip width in adults
, albeit temporal
the only thing i found is this nigga @randomvanish who lost all his gains, you're acting as if there's thousands of people
And the mouth to nose width is a good ratio, your argument is stupid,
wdym how is getting alarplasty instead of commissuroplasty not dumb af?

• +1
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗
Didn't disregard it, that correlation just proves that if u grew up with a good ICW u'll have a good lip width, it doesn't prove that increasing ICW increases lip width in adults
Well we know that changes to the underlying bone structure of the face usually affect soft tissue, so why would this be the exception?

the only thing i found is this nigga @randomvanish who lost all his gains, you're acting as if there's thousands of people
I remember streege and a few more people whose usernames I don't recall tell me they noticed changes.

wdym how is getting alarplasty instead of commissuroplasty not dumb af?
It's indeed dumb af, but it's an extremely unlikely scenario, that's my point, show me a single person with a normal nose width and a narrow mouth who went "I think I should get an alarplasty instead of a commissuroplasty" because I've not seen a single instance.

The ratio is reliable as long as you have a nose width within normal values (which is the case for the vast majority of people).

• +1
Well we know that changes to the underlying bone structure of the face usually affect soft tissue, so why would this be the exception?
maybe because there's no evidence of it, specifically for icw to lip width in adults? so you ask people who have actual experience with this and they'll all tell u the same thing.
If ur goal is to widen lips then u get a 1.5k commissuroplasty rather than waste more than 10k on MSE /SARPE with false expectations

(which is the case for the vast majority of people)
not true, even less true if u include all ethnic groups, my point being we know that IPD is a more fundamental and consistent ratio than alar base, it's not even my idea, it's been the consensus forever in art and now in science

• +1

I remember streege and a few more people whose usernames I don't recall tell me they noticed changes.

It's indeed dumb af, but it's an extremely unlikely scenario, that's my point, show me a single person with a normal nose width and a narrow mouth who went "I think I should get an alarplasty instead of a commissuroplasty" because I've not seen a single instance.

The ratio is reliable as long as you have a nose width within normal values (which is the case for the vast majority of people).

• +1
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 and Roge
18+ / Leanmaxxed Only

The mouth or lip width is the distance between the oral commissures.
1 Philtrum
2 Philtral ridges/columns
3 Cupid’s bow
4 High points of the vermilion (bilateral)
5 White roll
6 Upper lip vermilion
7 Upper lip tubercle
8 Vermilion border (mucocutaneous junction)
9 Lower lip vermilion
10 Oral (labial) commissures
11 Nasolabial groove
12 Mentolabial groove
View attachment 3176634

Obviously, this is to be considered only after having addressed your maxilla (projection & palate width¹), teeth normalization & lip tonicity. (it's all related)

FIRST LET'S GET THIS OUT OF THE WAY :
How to tell you need orthognathic and/or orthodontic work for your lips aesthetics

Lip Curvature :
Upper lip curvature (frontal view): the mid-philtrum height and bilateral oral commissure heights should be approximately equal in adults with the lips lightly in contact.

View attachment 3177487
For example :
A significantly shorter mid-philtrum height compared with commissure height in an adult result in upper lip line morphology referred to as an inverted arc.

View attachment 3177488View attachment 3177692
According to Dr.Naini :
The contour of the upper and lower lips at rest may resemble an inverted arc in a number of conditions, giving the patient the appearance of a frown:

1 - Maxillary or midfacial hypoplasia: The unintentionally aggressive appearance particularly common in ‘ Class III ’ patients is due to this inverted arc, secondary to maxillary hypoplasia. Management requires maxillary advancement.

2- Lowering/drooping of the oral commissures as a result of ageing: Management requires rhytidectomy (facelift).

Lip tonicity :

It refers to the muscular tone of the lips and it is easily predictable by the underlying jaw structure and, subsequently, teeth alignment.

For example :

Class 2 malocclusion will often lead to hyperactivity of the lower lip :

View attachment 3177547

A more severe class 2 will often lead to upper lip hypotonicity :

View attachment 3177552

Bimaxillary protrusion will often lead to limp or flaccid lips :

View attachment 3177653

Correction of the underlying deformity allows normal lip function and often results in the upper lip developing normal tonicity.

Upper lip height (long philtrumcels) :

View attachment 3177685

Don't forget that the skull is a 3D object and that includes lips so a projection and even CCW rotation of the maxilla would lower perceived upper lip height @Clavicular and expose more upper lip vermilion. However, it probably won't help your lip width since the crucial growth period has been missed. I'd need @RealSurgerymax opinion on this since he has actual experience with multipiece Lefort 1's.

With considerations to thick BBC upper lips which tend to be less indicative/more camouflaging of the underlying teeth and jaw structures, so get scans ig :bigbrain:✊🏿
View attachment 3177493

Now that we've ruled out dentofacial deformities which is the reason most of us are ugly :feelswhy:, it is still possible to have bad lip width without any skeletal problem due to genetics (🤢), aging or soft tissue asymmetry.

What's an ideal lip width?

This nigga da Vinci thinks it should align with IPD in a well proportioned face

View attachment 3177704View attachment 3177706

which is correct bro

View attachment 3177707View attachment 3177708View attachment 3177709
View attachment 3177719View attachment 3177722View attachment 3177733

What are the physiognomical advantages of an ideal lip width / Why bother ?

First of all it's a baby trait² and babyfacedness is negatively correlated with attractiveness, same logic as hollow cheeks : "Particular attention has been paid to facial features which distinguish infants from adults. " B a b y i s h " or infantile facial features include a high and protruding forehead, large eyes placed in the middle of the face, a small nose and mouth, and fat cheeks (Gardner & Wallach, 1965; Hess, 1970)."

i.e. the chérubin look is undesirable for adults, it's what makes us invisible (like actually this is the reason subhumans are invisible)
View attachment 3178365
"As Zebrowitz (1997) noted, ‘‘a baby’s face is disarming’’ (p.64). Decades of research have shown that baby-faced adults are perceived as being more warm, trustworthy, and innocent than mature-faced adults (for a review, see Zebrowitz, 1997). They are also treated with greater patience, sensitivity, and compassion. For example, studies have demonstrated that baby-faced offenders tend to receive more lenient sentences than mature-faced offenders for certain types of crimes (e.g., Berry & Zebrowitz-McArthur, 1988). Studies have also found that baby-faced individuals are more persuasive than mature-faced individuals when trustworthiness is uncertain (Brownlow, 1992), and that corporations with baby-faced spokespeople are trusted more than those with mature-faced spokespeople during a mild public-relations crisis (Gorn, Jiang, & Johar, 2008). However, there are costs to the tenderness that a baby face engenders. Like babies, baby-faced adults are perceived as being incompetent and weak. Consequently, research has suggested that babyfaceness may be a liability for people striving to attain high positions of leadership in government (Zebrowitz & Montepare, 2005) and industry (Rule & Ambady, 2008)."³
Which is fine if you're femboymaxxing I guess :feelswat:

Secondly, it is a sign of physical formidability which then links it to leadership, the current evolutionary hypothesis being that canine tooth size and ICW is positively correlated with a wider mouth and big dimorphic canines (thus mouth) correlate with male physical combat and dominance in primates ⁴˒⁵
View attachment 3177444
Indeed, mouth width positively correlates with perceived leadership ability and actual leadership performance in humans⁶

some cagefuel I stumbled upon in a study analyzing the Facial Anthropometric Data of Korean Pilots for Oxygen Mask Design and pilots mog civilians for some reason :feelskek: (they just look the part)⁷ @mug

Disproving the usual copes :

JUST GET MSE BRO, first of all, only a few orthos provide it ( https://www.moonmse.com/distributors-1 ), it's expensive af (quoted 16k USD by Dr. Sheri Salartash:feelskek:), it can fail and the expansion could be asymmetric with 0 evidence of it leading to an increase in lip width, let alone in adults unless you have some death tier palate width or go way overboard and bugsbunnymax :feelsgah:like this nigga

View attachment 3178079

THEN JUST GET SARPE LOL : This is the GOAT 🐐 Ramieri in person here :
View attachment 3178063

LIP DEVICE :

like @Angutoid
's
or the ones displayed in @RecessedPrettyboy 's thread

or FacialFlex's https://www.craniorehab.com/Facial-Flex-Adult-Microstomia-Prevention-Appliance.html

Well, first of all, none of them are arguing for their efficacy :lul:, so i'll try to play devil's advocate :

Potential argument 1 : Lip tribe bro :feelsohgod:

View attachment 3178292
Well that's what ends up happening :lul: :

View attachment 3178293
View attachment 3178294

Potential argument 2 : Facial Flex

Well that one is specifically designed to prevent and manage microstomia i.e. we're talking about scarring or fibrosis here (= for it not to relapse) not to expand normal healthy tissue @Pendejo

Potential argument 3 : Anecdotal

People believe many things like iris color changes due to a raw meat diet @slavicpsycho, carbohydrate abstinence leading to optical superpowers @Never Get Up , mewing to increase lefort 3 area projection but these are "relatively" harmless except Bonesmashing :forcedsmile: stop it bro @Zeta @Clavicular

A too strong or improper lip expansion session could cause damage to the delicate tissues of the lips, tearing of the fragile mucous membranes which could lead to infections, muscle strain which would cause chronic fatigue or spasms, nerve irritation, it could have an impact on the alignment of the teeth, the health of gums, etc. So many unkown and very undesirable consequences that simple anecdotes can't logically outweigh.

What the fuck to do then ?

Commissuroplasty
I'm sure you're already vaguely familiar with this procedure, the main goal of this procedure is to maintain lip competence, it's a very quick and effective surgery though : it doesn't need complexe techniques.

You can do it in 2 ways⁸ :
The simplest being :
Buccal mucosal advancement

The alternative being :
Myomucosal advancement flap

OK BRO (y) but who tf performs it bro even and how much ?
SPAIN : https://mallorcamedicalgroup.com/en/procedures/plastic-surgery/facial-surgery/comisuroplasty/
Price : 1k€ to 2k€ (y)

TEXAS : https://planoplasticsurgery.com/lip-commissuroplasty/
Price : Get a quote yourself lil bro
I know Eppley used to perform it, he wrote on it extensively on his blog but he stopped doing it, he would be charging 800k USD anyway
:p

Makeup
I couldn't find any makeup tutorial that does this specifically, JFL at foids btw, muh looksmax gender, they always just increase lip vertical size like some retards actual 🐡🤢

Just imagine for me that you're doing a commissuroplasty but with makeup :feelsmage:

You're gonna need first concelear for two reasons :
1- to blur the actual natural edges of your mouth
2- to create a fake new vermillion border

An eyeshadow brush :
to blend-in the concealer

Lip liner :
You're gonna overline your lips slightly past the natural commissure and extend the line just beyoned the natural edge but don't do overdo it to avoid pufferfishmaxxing

Lipstick as cherry chapstick wouldn't be able to fill :
You're gonna fill in your newly accquired vermillion with a matching lipstick, matte lipstick would work better since it'll make it look sharper, you want lighter in the center and darker in the outer corners to give a gradient effect, that will enhance the width visually, you'll understand easily if you have any drawing/coloring background

Optional : Highlighter on the cupid's bow and just below the upper lip to draw the attention to the center en enhance that gradient effect.
Contouring to further accentuate the shadow you setup with the concealer

Follow some "HOW TO GET BIGGER LIPS" tutorials on youtube to get the gist but only apply it to lateral commissures since they all jsut increase the height of the vermillions.

OR Moustache obviously :

¹Stephan, C.N., & Henneberg, M. (2003). Predicting mouth width from inter-canine width — a 75% rule. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 48, 725–727.
²Hildebrandt, K.A., & Fitzgerald, H.E. (1979). Facial feature determinants of perceived infant attractiveness. Infant Behavior & Development, 2, 329–339.
³Livingston, R.W., & Pearce, N.A. (2009). The teddy-bear effect does having a baby face benefit black chief executive officers? Psychological Science, 20, 1229–1236.
⁴Harvey, P.H., Kavanagh, M., & Clutton-Brock, T.H. (1978). Sexual dimorphism in primate teeth. Journal of Zoology, 186, 475–485.
⁵Plavcan, J.M., & van Schaik, C.P. (1992). Intrasexual competition and canine dimorphism in anthropoid primates. American Journal of Physical Anthropology, 87, 461–477.
⁶Re, D. E., & Rule, N. O. (2016). The big man has a big mouth: Mouth width correlates with perceived leadership ability and actual leadership performance.
https://www.researchgate.net/public..._Data_of_Korean_Pilots_for_Oxygen_Mask_Design
⁸Parsel, S. M., & Winters, R. D. (2020). Commissuroplasty. Operative Techniques in Otolaryngology, 31(1), 33–37.

@Clavicular @Alexanderr @TechnoBoss @Jason Voorhees @truthhurts @greycel @sb23 @Haseeb @truthhurts @PeakIncels @UZB_Strebl @MA_ascender @SubhumanForever @kaligula567 @enchanted_elixir @Blackgymmax @Rea @HarrierDuBois

Quick edit : the 1.6 with alar base is a shit measurement for ideal lip width cause ala size isn't a key feature in aesthetic cause then you would just get alarplasty with a shit mouth width but that will look like pure dogshit (y)

High effort ❤️

• Love it
  • +1
1. Mouth width should be wider than ICD but never as wide as IPD (unless you are a cyclops, but then you should stop worrying about mouth width and get shotgun implants instead tbhngl)

View attachment 3186256

2. JFL at disregarding the correlation between intercanine width and mouth width which is literally proven by studies cuz muh this surgeon told me on IG dms that it’s “not so linear”, dude didn’t even disprove it.

3. Multiple people have reported increase in mouth width after using these mouth widening devices, albeit temporal, but yeah bro since there are some brainlets that believe stupid stuff on this forum lets ignore all anecdotal evidence altogether!!!

4. And the mouth to nose width is a good ratio, your argument is stupid, we all have literally said that it’s reliable as long as you have a normal nose width, so anyone with a brain can tell you can’t just narrow your already normal nose and pretend like you don’t have a narrow mouth anymore duh.
is it nadal on ur pfp jfl i forgot tenis

• +1
damn i only know djokovic nadal zverev alcazar tsitsipas federer rud or whatever his name was the norwegian dude prob more but forgot names , looks mogger in this pic tbh, also do u think palate expander could make lips wider?

• +1
Will ascend me 0.5psl for sure, my mouth is so small lmao. Thank you so much nigga

• Love it
  • +1