900 IQ thread

_MVP_

_MVP_

Crime
Bad memory is good Cuz u forget the painful Trauma (Long Term memory) and dont remember new Trauma that well (short Term memory).

C knowledge. Just Focus on gaining knowledge. IQ doesn't Matter, cannot be increased and is stable, whereas knowledge Always grows. Dont try to think faster since it Just increases Stress in your body and draws your mana

Getting better at IQ Tests is painful and boring, makes more Sense to increase knowledge which is way more fun and which u can increase until Ur 100 years old and still u will have only barely scratched the surface, so much knowledge is Out there

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger, <6PSLcel and northern mogger
Basically knowledge is the only Thing that can be effortlessly increased (contrary to iq, memory, reaction time and all Other Things of executive functioning which are genetic, unincreasable and stable) and knowledge is virtually limitless

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Knowledge and fluid iq are the only things that can be trained, the latter cannot go past your limit but it starts to decline starting from your early 20s and if you train it you can prevent it from decreasing, and that’s important to do because fluid iq is what makes learning new things easier

Knowledge and fluid iq are the only things that can be trained, the latter cannot go past your limit but it starts to decline starting from your early 20s and if you train it you can prevent it from decreasing, and that’s important to do because fluid iq is what makes learning new things easier
No, Fluid IQ Training is Not worth it, and Not increasable, its stable. time is better spent focusing on knowledge

No, Fluid IQ Training is Not worth it, and Not increasable, its stable. time is better spent focusing on knowledge
It is worth it because it makes learning new things easier and quicker, I’m not saying knowledge isn’t important but why would you not want to be able to learn things just as fast as you could in your teens when you are 40

It is worth it because it makes learning new things easier and quicker, I’m not saying knowledge isn’t important but why would you not want to be able to learn things just as fast as you could in your teens when you are 40
IQ Training is Not Transferable outside of the trained extremely narrow and specific Domain areas, u also "train and maintain" (which is barely possible btw, but lets assume it, you dont need additional Training it would have virtually No effect, in Other words u already do enough for Fluid IQ, more would be Overtraining, and rather cause Ur Body Stress and drain Ur mana ) Ur Fluid IQ by living your life
Learn everything by focusing on knowledge, dont try to do something specifically or learn specific skills, Just gather as much knowledge as possible and See how it gets used.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Better to just practice the specific skill that you wanna learn imo. E.g.: I'm trying to master the piano so I train that.

Do you have a better strategy?

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Better to just practice the specific skill that you wanna learn imo. E.g.: I'm trying to master the piano so I train that.

Do you have a better strategy?
Yeah fair enough, but I don’t think it’s enough these days to just be a master in one thing, I’m not denying that it will make you money, and you shouldn’t be a jack of all trades, but you need to master 1 or 2 things and then be an expert in multiple things and this will do you well in life

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
Yeah fair enough, but I don’t think it’s enough these days to just be a master in one thing, I’m not denying that it will make you money, and you shouldn’t be a jack of all trades, but you need to master 1 or 2 things and then be an expert in multiple things and this will do you well in life
Making money is impossible so I just do things that I'm genuinely passionate about. Sometimes I'll put extra effort in, but it's ultimately because I want the joy and satisfaction of knowing how to do that thing.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and _MVP_
Making money is impossible so I just do things that I'm genuinely passionate about. Sometimes I'll put extra effort in, but it's ultimately because I want the joy and satisfaction of knowing how to do that thing.
Fair enough man, I can see the reasoning behind that and I also wanna try a lot of thing once I improve my looks

Its about Being a jack of all Trades, then u Progress to Being a master of Most Trades, maybe Not all, i will never be the best Skateboarder but its a Dangerous Activity anyway or i might Not do Saltos also Dangerous, I also think making Money is Impossible for now, including crime, so i Just Focus on knowledge, without any Outcome dependency, aka moneyless knowledge, Zero pressure

Increasing knowledge is also fun and dopaminuous, contrary to increasing IQ and memory

Another reason why memory is nonsense is If you dont remember something u Just think Other thoughts, so in the end it doesn't Matter, u compensated with Other thoughts u wouldnt have Had, Had you remembered

Users who are viewing this thread

Back