900mg of Pregab for the first time

theundiscovered

theundiscovered

Iron
Joined
Oct 1, 2026
Posts
8
Reputation
0
So last time at 5pm I took 900mg of prefab (never token before( of course I got the effects I was looking for. Now what I wasn’t looking forward too was waking up and still have the side effects, having to drive to work, work ALL day and still feel the pre gab. Is this normal or did I take a heroic amount? I been stumbling all day at work
 
why 900mg please answer this also now i hope u arent hooked on it
 
why 900mg please answer this also now i hope u arent hooked on it
I don’t even know, when I did xans for the first and only time I took too much and overdosed at school. Now I know 900 is too much, going to stick to 300-600 max from now on only using 2 days a week of course
 
are you sure
I don’t even know, when I did xans for the first and only time I took too much and overdosed at school. Now I know 900 is too much, going to stick to 300-600 max from now on only using 2 days a week of course
 
I
I don’t even know, when I did xans for the first and only time I took too much and overdosed at school. Now I know 900 is too much, going to stick to 300-600 max from now on only using 2 days a week of course
have pregab in my draw 300mg and havent touched it yet because i dont wanna get hooked
 
as long as you using it max 2 days a week you shouldn’t get hooked, just don’t over do it
I

have pregab in my draw 300mg and havent touched it yet because i dont wanna get hooke
 
I

have pregab in my draw 300mg and havent touched it yet because i dont wanna get hooked
You’re an idiot. U won’t get hooked off one use
 
  • +1
Reactions: holysasa
You gotta have Down syndrome to get hooked on pregab especially the first time 🤣🤣🤣🤣
 
  • JFL
Reactions: holysasa

Similar threads

shouldiusehgh
Replies
2
Views
78
shouldiusehgh
shouldiusehgh
gusfringg
Replies
5
Views
37
gusfringg
gusfringg
I
Replies
1
Views
11
Schokokuss
Schokokuss
r1k
Replies
1
Views
15
clavicularsrightnut
clavicularsrightnut
L
Replies
1
Views
36
truehmtn412
truehmtn412

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top