90s-00s were a time when game and confidence actually worked

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
PUA became so popular for a reason. Now looking back I'd say most of my schoolmates who did well with girls were just low inhib and confident (ofc they weren't too ugly either but definitely not chad). It was a period of time when foids started to feel more and more sexually liberated, but they had no social media to get immense amount of free validation. So yeah displaying game and confidence actually helped you slay.

Unfortunately, I simply missed out on that golden era, partly due to my acne, partly due to my social retardedness / overbearing parents. Now when I finally have well less anxiety, and look much better, men are collectively facing a time when foid standards are going skyrocket. Even after my surgeries, I'll quite pessimistic about my achievable lay count - probably still lower than an average looking pua 2 decades ago.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
Sexuality is so ingrained in biology that whatever is desired does not change much over periods of time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Arkantos, Alexanderr and 1 other person
Agree with @Zero tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Being confident still matters but if you truly want to consider yourself successful with women you HAVE to be goodlooking.

Honestly acting "confident" while ugly or having a big flaw will just destroy you mentally.

Being confident still matters but if you truly want to consider yourself successful with women you HAVE to be goodlooking.

Honestly acting "confident" while ugly or having a big flaw will just destroy you mentally.
Agreed. It's just that average is the new ugly nowadays.

I'm 38, so I lived through this.

It's crazy how different the world was before the late 90s. Once all the girls were getting phones, even pagers, that's when everything changed. No longer were females ever bored without anyone to talk to.

I feel so bad for younger ugly lads. You never had a chance.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deusmaximus and Deleted member 616
I'm 38, so I lived through this.

It's crazy how different the world was before the late 90s. Once all the girls were getting phones, even pagers, that's when everything changed. No longer were females ever bored without anyone to talk to.

I feel so bad for younger ugly lads. You never had a chance.
So how did you not manage to shoot in any pussy back then? Too autistic or too subhuman looking?

So how did you not manage to shoot in any pussy back then? Too autistic or too subhuman looking?
I'm hideously deformed and will die a virgin.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616