95% of guys at my school have no difference to girls!!!

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

On the way to find myself.
Only difference is a small penis. But their behavior is same as from girls. Jfl german boys are giga cucked and even ethnics in Germany are becoming cucked. Jfl at living in 2019 as a cis male. Would rather fight in ww1/ww2 than do this shit here.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 470 and 7 others
yea germans are fucking cucks. like i have so many german friends and then a few russians, turks and polaks and they are all low inhib, street fighting machines etc. while the germans are bluepilled, think "its all about personality", watch anime all the time, avoid fights, are extremly high inhib etc.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000 and Deleted member 2227
Only difference is a small penis. But their behavior is same as from girls. Jfl german boys are giga cucked and even ethnics in Germany are becoming cucked. Jfl at living in 2019 as a cis male. Would rather fight in ww1/ww2 than do this shit here.
German schools are a goldmine for people like me.There are only 2 chadlites at school.Me and my best friend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Chadelite and Nosecel9000
German schools are a goldmine for people like me.There are only 2 chadlites at school.Me and my best friend
didnt u call urself subhuman before wtf? also u always cried so much about ur acne scars etc xd

but yea chadlites are rare here (at least german ones), most germans are tall but average facially.

yea germans are fucking cucks. like i have so many german friends and then a few russians, turks and polaks and they are all low inhib, street fighting machines etc. while the germans are bluepilled, think "its all about personality", watch anime all the time, avoid fights, are extremly high inhib etc.
Maybe its because most of the aggressive guys died in the war

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo and xit
didnt u call urself subhuman before wtf? also u always cried so much about ur acne scars etc xd

but yea chadlites are rare here (at least german ones), most germans are tall but average facially.
Oh I think I need to update.After my skincare routine my scars and blemishes are so invisible and my skin looks godlike.I get eyefucked By Jbs every second.My life is great and 1 Girl at school Wanted to meet up with me when I sat alone in class she came up and asked and I rejected like a boss because I just want validation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pendejo, Deleted member 2012, Chadelite and 1 other person
Hitler was right

• +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent, xit and Roping Subhuman
Also pm me pic or you arent chadlite

Oh I think I need to update.After my skincare routine my scars and blemishes are so invisible and my skin looks godlike.I get eyefucked By Jbs every second.My life is great and 1 Girl at school Wanted to meet up with me when I sat alone in class she came up and asked and I rejected like a boss because I just want validation
good to hear that ur looksmaxxing journey is going the right way. i also didnt get approached before skinmaxxing, posture maxxing and taking care of my hair etc. (well got approached once but thats yearsa go lol)

good to hear that ur looksmaxxing journey is going the right way. i also didnt get approached before skinmaxxing, posture maxxing and taking care of my hair etc. (well got approached once but thats yearsa go lol)
Yeah man looksmaxxing is fucking everything.So glad This forum exists I feel like a boss when walking outside and everybody asks to hang out with me.6 months ago no one wanted to be my friend.Jfl at this world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, SikKunt, Chadelite and 1 other person
Yeah man looksmaxxing is fucking everything.So glad This forum exists I feel like a boss when walking outside and everybody asks to hang out with me.6 months ago no one wanted to be my friend.Jfl at this world
and that only from skinmaxxing? hard to believe. maybe u are just more confident in general now and actually talk with guys

and that only from skinmaxxing? hard to believe. maybe u are just more confident in general now and actually talk with guys
All I did was:
-Little musclemaxxing
-Haircut
-Lower Bodyfat
-Better clothes
-very low inhib
-Skinmaxxing to the moon

That's it

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
That is the stuff man, you want to tell yourself that you are the shit
All I did was:
-Little musclemaxxing
-Haircut
-Lower Bodyfat
-Better clothes
-very low inhib
-Skinmaxxing to the moon

That's it
how did you skinmax?

Legit. Can't exclude myself unfortunately, I'm a high inhib German but I'm trying to change it.
Most young German guys are too nice and submissive. They are also being brainwashed by the school system, they are indoctrinated to the point they become serious left wing SJW which is extremely unmanly. Thanks to the fact that most teachers are female and the school system is based on manipulation.
I am now in an environment with older German men and they are based, not left wing SJWs and they behave dominant. They weren't brainwashed back then. A man is usually always rather masculine no matter what nationality. The difference is that Germany is an experiment basically, new technology so less masculine activities, social media brainwashing teens, triggering their insecurities, parents teaching them to be pussies etc.

I wouldn't raise my kids to be bullies but I hate hearing teachers say that you shouldn't fight back if someone bullies you. It's legit the worst advise.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo and buflek
i'm Buck and
i want to fuck

Legit. Can't exclude myself unfortunately, I'm a high inhib German but I'm trying to change it.
Most young German guys are too nice and submissive. They are also being brainwashed by the school system, they are indoctrinated to the point they become serious left wing SJW which is extremely unmanly. Thanks to the fact that most teachers are female and the school system is based on manipulation.
I am now in an environment with older German men and they are based, not left wing SJWs and they behave dominant. They weren't brainwashed back then. A man is usually always rather masculine no matter what nationality. The difference is that Germany is an experiment basically, new technology so less masculine activities, social media brainwashing teens, triggering their insecurities, parents teaching them to be pussies etc.

I wouldn't raise my kids to be bullies but I hate hearing teachers say that you shouldn't fight back if someone bullies you. It's legit the worst advise.
you should try to find ethnic friends tbh. it helped me a lot. i used to be the guy who had german autist friends and didnt get anywhere then i met a black guy and a few russkis and turks and they made me really low inhib. they got me into fighting, i copied a lot of their behaviour, approached girls because of them etc.
im more of a right winger but its still okay to have foreigner friends for me at least. most german betas i know dont even work out and if they do just some meme routine where they dont build any muscles. working out muscles is the most important thing when it comes to looking dominant and masculine

That is the stuff man, you want to tell yourself that you are the shit

how did you skinmax?
-Retin A
-Cleansing foam
-Exercise
-Cold shower
-red light everyday
-Aloe vera gel
-Cetaphil moisturizer
-Vitamin C
-Vitamin D
-8 hours sleep

• +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent
-Retin A
-Cleansing foam
-Exercise
-Cold shower
-red light everyday
-Aloe vera gel
-Cetaphil moisturizer
-Vitamin C
-Vitamin D
-8 hours sleep
ah k, basically the guide that our boy @Lifeisgood72 showed us, and your own skin routine.

ah k, basically the guide that our boy @Lifeisgood72 showed us, and your own skin routine.
Wait are you asking or just saying?Because that is my routine😂

• +1
Wait are you asking or just saying?Because that is my routine😂
nah, i know the routine, good that you are @Chadelite now bro, go reject more foids so you are seen as mysterious lol.

nah, i know the routine, good that you are @Chadelite now bro, go reject more foids so you are seen as mysterious lol.
Hmm yea I will ,unless my crush likes me.I will definetly go out with her😍

• +1
you should try to find ethnic friends tbh. it helped me a lot. i used to be the guy who had german autist friends and didnt get anywhere then i met a black guy and a few russkis and turks and they made me really low inhib. they got me into fighting, i copied a lot of their behaviour, approached girls because of them etc.
im more of a right winger but its still okay to have foreigner friends for me at least. most german betas i know dont even work out and if they do just some meme routine where they dont build any muscles. working out muscles is the most important thing when it comes to looking dominant and masculine
So even though you're lower inhib now and benefited from them, you're basically still the beta of that friend group.
I want to become low inhib by myself, it's harder but the low inhib is more "real" tbh.
The reason a lot of ethnics are low inhib only because they're always in groups, which is lame imo.
Also, I honestly don't like ethnic men that much, Russians are okay though.
Fighting is crucial when it comes to masculinity I guess.
Most turks and Russians started fighting at an early age

• +1
Amen. German guys talk and act like girls. I'm always amazed when a dude looks masc af and then opens his mouth talking to a woman with the same voice as her's. Many cucks here. So ist das eben.

So even though you're lower inhib now and benefited from them, you're basically still the beta of that friend group.
I want to become low inhib by myself, it's harder but the low inhib is more "real" tbh.
The reason a lot of ethnics are low inhib only because they're always in groups, which is lame imo.
Also, I honestly don't like ethnic men that much, Russians are okay though.
Fighting is crucial when it comes to masculinity I guess.
Most turks and Russians started fighting at an early age
no im not friend with most of the ethnics anymore. we just split our ways and im the lowest inhib guy in my german group of friends. thats why i usually get approached and they dont when we are out together

Having masculine role models is so important for boys and men. Too many divorced women are raising their sons on their own, of course that will lead to feminine behaviour later in life. It's over for the western(ized) society.

-Retin A
-Cleansing foam
-Exercise
-Cold shower
-red light everyday
-Aloe vera gel
-Cetaphil moisturizer
-Vitamin C
-Vitamin D
-8 hours sleep
what device do you use for red light?

What did you do for your scars?

Nvm found it.

what device do you use for red light?
20190911 231152
It was pretty cheap.Though this is infrared lamp.I recommend using normal red light Altough it doesnt make that much difference

I know what you mean but here in Southern Bavaria we are not as cucked as you think.
In Realschule I already had 2 6ft4 guys in my class with giga frame and both didnt like turks. Funny as hell, because one of them was a bully. Also the bavarian-kids are grouping in squads, like turks, and are dominant.
On the other hand there are also the German kids you talk about. They have 2 major groups bullying them now, the bavarians and ethnics. Sometimes funny as hell to watch in school

@Felix97

Yeh i know estrogen is huge cause most guys dont lift tbh