95%+ of the populatiion out there are not fit to exist

2peasinapod

2peasinapod

Banned
how do these subhumans live like that? it deeply saddens me to see people not just disregard their own being and commit to a long, painful and unfulfilling suicide, but also project it onto others

what causes someone to become a blob a fat and wobble around covered in sweat or pay half their income to paint their lungs black and cough up flem 24/7?

how do these subhumans have the sentience (or lack of) to show their faces in public? flaunting their subhumanity

i dont want to see or especially interact with any of them, they are a complete waste of space, a waste of money, a waste of resources

walking sacs of disease, super spreaders...when they finally perish their bodies will have to be dumped in toxic waste facilities

thats why i like this community, i admire your proactive approach to improving yourself, which is a very valuable skiill to have although i dont feel like the majority of you utilize it correctly. hats off to all the balkans who although have been born inferior, still hustle day in day out without any reward

i am struggling in lockdown now everyone is at their residence 247, just seeing how people live around me...we are doomed as a species

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 5912 and 4 others
You make these threads and act as if you’re some chad when in reality you’re a high E subhuman with nerd pheno. We’ve seen how you look like

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Looks234, Deleted member 6497 and 24 others
You make these threads and act as if you’re some chad when in reality you’re a high E subhuman with nerd pheno. We’ve seen how you look like
i unironically hope this dogshit poster just dies of a stroke halfway through making one of his wackass posts.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, middayshowers, MogTheMogger and 11 others
OK, go drink alcohol now

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, benchortable and Blackout.xl
Chrome Cp8E9axsmv

Bold of you to call other people subhumans whilst looking this this.

please die a slow and agonizing death you waste of space

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Marsiere214, BigBoy and 2 others
even worse
he is from the balkans too and is a self hating faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Marsiere214, Deleted member 4430 and 2 others
any nig post ops face and bbc

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4804, Marsiere214 and 2 others
bloody hell we got all of them in <1 minute

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
Brutally owned in the first post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 1973 and Blackout.xl
OP was gangbanged

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 1973, Blackout.xl and 1 other person
What's up guys OP here! Today i'm bringing you another Nintendo Switch review. Oh haha, don't mind my wife's bull in the background he's just doing his thing.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Blackout.xl
bloody hell we got all of them in <1 minute
You got 0 reactions and just got a load of abuse. Jfl @ you If you really think this was a success. Everybody is going to attack you and go back to not caring, as usual

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 6873
You got 0 reactions and just got a load of abuse. Jfl @ you If you really think this was a success. Everybody is going to attack you and go back to not caring, as usual

a load of abuse? its just the same circle jerk of ethnics parroting the same nonsense over and over again who still follow me around thread to thread like the dogs they are

you will go back to regurgitating my content accross the internet sphere, as usual

i am the most admired, the most resented, the most iconic and the most pioneering all in one...which comes at a cost

the envy cannot be contained, let it out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16279, MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 4430
a load of abuse? its just the same circle jerk of ethnics parroting the same nonsense over and over again who still follow me around thread to thread like the dogs they are

you will go back to regurgitating my content accross the internet sphere, as usual

i am the most admired, the most resented, the most iconic and the most pioneering all in one...which comes at a cost

Im not ethnic nor am i envious of you, you untermensch rat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Im not ethnic nor am i envious of you, you untermensch rat

you come across as foreign and intellectually limited

its like conversing with a spastic, mvp tier

i imagine you have looksmaxed for a long time and are still a bottom feeder

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16279, MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 4430
thx pea

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 6873
you come across as foreign and intellectually limited

its like conversing with a spastic, mvp tier

i imagine you have looksmaxed for a long time and are still a bottom feeder
Cry for my Dutch genes you filthy rat.
I'm not a bottom feeder and i'd bully you to utter suicide irl.
now go back to eating the cum out of le wifeys pussy now the bull is done, cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl

Narcys me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
idk but there is soemthing wrong with people from east europe / the balkans ngl. just get invaded by germany or russia or something again. if you want to solve the problem of subhumanity, killing yourself would be a good start ded srs.

@Lev Peshkov is an exception.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 6873
idk but there is soemthing wrong with people from east europe / the balkans ngl. just get invaded by germany or russia or something again. if you want to solve the problem of subhumanity, killing yourself would be a good start ded srs.

@Lev Peshkov is one of the few tbh.

but this waste of space called "2peasinapod" should be eradicated from this earth tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov

i get on with balkan people, i dont care they are subhuman

they get it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16279
  • +1
Reactions: bossman
You are just proving my theory that 90% of guys are ugly and thats the reason why the new average is ugly. We gotta make a redipll about that bro.

i dont mind ugly on the outside i dont like ugly on the inside like @Swescension

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16279 and MiroslavBulldosex
@Lev Peshkov is one of the few tbh.

but this waste of space called "2peasinapod" should be eradicated from this earth tbh
he'll die in my subhuman genocide tbh ngl. i will be releasing a virus to kill all subhuman incel retards. all good incels will take the antidote prior to the release of the infection.

• JFL
he'll die in my subhuman genocide tbh ngl. i will be releasing a virus to kill all subhuman incel retards. all good incels will take the antidote prior to the release of the infection.

View attachment 547674
Fucking

B A S E D

B O S S M A N

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, bossman and Deleted member 1476
Only a narcy can say something like that

almost every term on these forums i started, i would say around 80%

wait for lineage to take off next

irrelevent users dont get tthese fan boys

almost every term on these forums i started, i would say around 80%

wait for lineage to take off next

irrelevent users dont get tthese fan boys
cope. i joined this forum many months before you did so you really didn't do shit subhuman nigga

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Blackout.xl
i thought he was high class english slayer

these are the romanians we have in england, very high class slayer indeed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476

No one admires you. At best people laugh At you. Most people abuse you and then laugh at you. What you are saying right now is nothing more than self delusions of grandeur.

He has you all on the strings as alwayas. lol

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and 2peasinapod
Bro isn’t even ugly what u hating him for
The fact that all of his posts are shit + he's acting like he's some sophisticated know it all neckbeard

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
He actually looks pretty good.
Nobody asked for your opinion you absolute sewer rat. You failed abortion. You are the biggest ethnic self hater on this site. You disgust me

• JFL
No one admires you. At best people laugh At you. Most people abuse you and then laugh at you. What you are saying right now is nothing more than self delusions of grandeur.

another term i introduced to psl, you must be one of the og fanboyos

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16279
modern medicine and the elimination of infant mortality has led to children that really shouldn't be alive, being alive and reproducing.

• +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod

Users who are viewing this thread

Back