99% of Environment theory may very well be bullshit (proof pics)

UglyMan

UglyMan

NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
I thought environment was close to genes and everyone was bone with average or good genes provided there was no disability.
But...

These fuckers were smoking a shit ton when hanging out and they probably hang out all the time!!!!

And yet they none of them look stunted. Only mewing is real from environment theory and only until till 10.

Fuck this shit

Last edited:
The one on the right is like my niche

Dolph lundgren used to have alergies which mean he was mouth breather and still become chad as aduld.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Deleted member 1464
I cope saying I should have been taller if I wasn’t rotting at a young age playing video games and high cortisol environment + overweight + smoking weed but i still think i stunted my growth by an inch or two lol

I thought environment was close to genes and everyone was bone with average or good genes provided there was no disability.
But...

View attachment 108870

These fuckers were smoking a shit ton when hanging out and they probably hang out all the time!!!!

And yet they none of them look stunted. Only mewing is real from environment theory and only until till 10.

Fuck this shit

I mouthbreathed all my life, yet i have way above average profile pic, and lower third

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and UglyMan
I cope saying I should have been taller if I wasn’t rotting at a young age playing video games and high cortisol environment + overweight + smoking weed but i still think i stunted my growth by an inch or two lol

real cope can confirm that's what I've been doing rotting playing video games extremely high cortisol and smoked so much weed you can't even imagine
somehow not manlet

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: UglyMan
Geneticpill bruh

if i was a white phenotype guy, i swear i would have been between 6 and 7 PSL rn - now due to my pheno i need to go to 10/100 bf + probably little tweaks surgeries to even reach 6+ PSL - due to my genetics.But i have no issue in eastern, so i'm fine.

if i was a white phenotype guy, i swear i would have been between 6 and 7 PSL rn - now due to my pheno i need to go to 10/100 bf + probably little tweaks surgeries to even reach 6+ PSL - due to my genetics.But i have no issue in eastern, so i'm fine.
Pic?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
real cope can confirm that's what I've been doing rotting playing video games extremely high cortisol and smoked so much weed you can't even imagine
somehow not manlet
Some people are more resistant to others for things like cold, pain etc would not make sense if some were more resistant to growth stunt than others?

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath
I mouthbreathed all my life, yet i have way above average profile pic, and lower third
Hard diet is more important than breathing..try to raise vegan child

• JFL
Reactions: UglyMan