99% of Men are completely obsolete nowadays

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Women have their own careers

Woman score higher in school and make up the majority of university graduates

Women earn their own money

With Sperm Donor Fertilization they can get Children themselves. No need for normiecel fathers at all!

With 30cm Sex toys they can masturbate and achieve more satisfaction than with an average 17cm dick

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1660, LightSkinNoob, Gaia262 and 7 others
a sex toy wouldnt be enough for us. we need human validation and acceptance. a lifetime partner best friend and someone to cuddle. aka a girlfriend

they have the same problem. they need that too. but now they have power and are going to be extremely more entitled and probably dominate the relationship

also theres secret solutions to find girls who dont fit that description you wrote

• +1
Reactions: mug
Anything a woman can do, a man can do better except give birth.

Also, the education system is geared more towards compliance. This trend has been observed for a while. Schools are run by women. Schools are operated by women. Boys are treated as defective girls in school. Young men by and far immediately enter the workforce. Not much time for higher education. The sports shit and sports scholarships do send young men to places where higher learning happens, but a few of them aren't interested in learning. Male instinct is not to sit in a fucking room for 7 hours, 5 times a week, learning gay shit. Male instinct is to hunt, kill rival tribe members, and have kids

Note:
  • They literally choose them over more highly qualified men to fill artificial quotas designed to discriminate against men.
  • Literally drug boys from childhood for behaving like boys so that they can’t think straight.
  • Wonder why women are “doing better.”

Compliance gets A's, not thinking.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Fxdzcki, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 6 others
they're needed to generate tax money

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Yes most men are useless and it’s their fault to some degree.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and PubertyMaxxer
a sex toy wouldnt be enough for us. we need human validation and acceptance. a lifetime partner best friend and someone to cuddle. aka a girlfriend
You think girlfriend, I think Sex Robot with learning AI

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, smvmaxxertilllate and Deleted member 17829
Average men are still used for betabuxx and money transfers through whoring apps like OnlyFans and Twitch. Women control a staggering 85% of the purchases made in western world. It's a gyno+Chad-centric world we live in. Hopefully Islam can eradicate this cancer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, datboijj, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
As a 185cm Manlet Im still valuable to women, because most men are still Giga manlets below 180cm

Average men are still used for betabuxx and money transfers through whoring apps like OnlyFans and Twitch. Women control a staggering 85% of the purchases made in western world. It's a gyno+Chad-centric world we live in. Hopefully Islam can eradicate this cancer.
Inshallah

retard take

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 17429
One step outside and u realize none of this is true

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 20677, Deleted member 17829, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 1 other person
What a dumb thread. It's women's utter uselessness and inferiority that makes them so compatible with the modern clownworld. Women will more happily put themselves in debt for worthless degrees. Women will more happily work soulless deskjobs for suppressed wages. Women consume more shit they don't need than men. Women are far more suggestible and thus prone to marketing propaganda.

Men dropping out of society isn't a problem with men necessarily, it is more precisely a disconnect between man's need for purpose and higher values and the soullessness of the modern world.

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Schizoidcel, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
this has to be the most basement rotter thread i’ve ever seen

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj

they have the same problem. they need that too. but now they have power and are going to be extremely more entitled and probably dominate the relationship

also theres secret solutions to find girls who dont fit that description you wrote
I think women do have that desire for human validation and acceptance but the real main issue in society isn’t sex toys or women not needing men to provide for wthen (this is also an issue but a smaller one imo)

The real issue is women get so much human acceptance, praise, validation, feeling of being loved and belonging without having to enter any kind of romantic relationship with a male. As a man you just can’t get that feeling without a girlfriend , you don’t get simped for unless you’re a top 0.1% Gigachad and you don’t get validated and lifted up by your peers either.

Even when I slay half the time the slay ends up lowering my self esteem- because they won’t even act that warm or affectionate towards me or they’ll just be so far below my looks level I’ll feel like a subhuman for being with them

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Women have their own careers

Woman score higher in school and make up the majority of university graduates

Women earn their own money

With Sperm Donor Fertilization they can get Children themselves. No need for normiecel fathers at all!

With 30cm Sex toys they can masturbate and achieve more satisfaction than with an average 17cm dick
Women are also unhappy and die earlier, yes its true that 99% of men are overweight I can verify that by stepping out my door. But keep in mind the destruction of the west is equally a burden for women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677 and datboijj