99% of the valuable threads on this forum are completely and permanently forgotten

D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken
it's very very hard trying to go through the old threads and find actual valuable information on aesthetics, looksmaxxing etc.

botb doesn't even cover more then 5% of the forum's most valuable information and it's quite gay tbh
i find maybe 1valuable thread a day maybe two per day

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, AscendingHero, Prince88 and 5 others
mans acting like headass teenagers like u didnt cause it. back then everyone was 18+ and already tried softmaxxing, redpill, etc. so they had to find more extreme measures. it was hard to find this site back then. now these corny ass youngins come on here before they even got a haircut or lifted cuz of some youtube vid they seen asking stupid ass questions about height and shit. shit corny fr.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, AscendingHero, Prince88 and 6 others
mans acting like headass teenagers like u didnt cause it. back then everyone was 18+ and already tried softmaxxing, redpill, etc. so they had to find more extreme measures. it was hard to find this site back then. now these corny ass youngins come on here before they even got a haircut or lifted cuz of some youtube vid they seen asking stupid ass questions about height and shit. shit corny fr.
Shut the fuck up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, mazzi, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
I just post in offtopic. This forum can't really make you look a lot better
ye cuz u a broke ass teenager. real ones like me been under the knife and we still in this bitch looking for more. u just not built for this shit. go find another hobby.

mans acting like headass teenagers like u didnt cause it. back then everyone was 18+ and already tried softmaxxing, redpill, etc. so they had to find more extreme measures. it was hard to find this site back then. now these corny ass youngins come on here before they even got a haircut or lifted cuz of some youtube vid they seen asking stupid ass questions about height and shit. shit corny fr
I mean I understand where you come from, but I'm talking about the people that actually have knowledge on looksmaxxing, hardmaxxing, etc and they just all left and their threads are now under the dust, mostly forgotten.

Also don't blame me. I didn't do anything.

• +1
Reactions: sibience
I just post in offtopic. This forum can't really make you look a lot better

I agree and also disagree.

It all depends on upper maxillary projection (or maxillary projection in general)

You can hardmax with surgeries and softmax a lot if your maxilla is at least decent

But if it isn't then it is over because doctors aren't going to perform lefort3 on non deformed face and that is the only thing that can make you ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, thereallegend, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person

My little cow

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, sibience and Erik-Jón
Why ask autists on an internet forum about different surgeries when you can consult with guys like Rameri and Pagoni? Sure it's interesting to discuss but it's not like people on this forum know more than surgeons who have lots of expertise.

It relies on circumstances. Many surgeons don't understand facial aesthetics that well. Other surgeons look at you and know what operations you need to be more attractive.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 16369
Way too many immature kids nowadays finding the site through tiktok before they even lived life.. it's just social media for outcasted teens at this points. Only interesting things atm are relaxin and n2 implant but quite unrealistic

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, thereallegend, AscendingHero and 2 others
Facts

I agree and also disagree.

It all depends on upper maxillary projection (or maxillary projection in general)

You can hardmax with surgeries and softmax a lot if your maxilla is at least decent

But if it isn't then it is over because doctors aren't going to perform lefort3 on non deformed face and that is the only thing that can make you ascend.
lefort 1 and infraorbital implants

• Hmm...
Reactions: sibience
Way too many immature kids nowadays finding the site through tiktok before they even lived life.. it's just social media for outcasted teens at this points. Only interesting things atm are relaxin and n2 implant but quite unrealistic
N2 implant? What is this? Could you elaborate...

N2 implant? What is this? Could you elaborate...
From what I know, I believe N2 implants are an implant that is used along with mse/sarpe/ whatever the fuck along with a facemask to bring forward/ccw/cw the maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588