99% of yall won’t get rich and should simply stop trying

ilovenicotine

ilovenicotine

Platinum
Most people trying entrepreneurship don’t understand anything about why and how capitalism allows profit and instead try taking the easiest way of “getting rich quick” by doing something someone else doing which is laughable because literally 5 minutes of research of capitalism shows this is impossible.

Some people are made for this some are not, hard truth

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, chadintraining and kiyopon
ilovenicotine

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AngryShortMale, ElTruecel, Deleted member 62902 and 3 others
ilovenicotine

• JFL
Reactions: JovenCansao and socialcel
What do you define as "rich"?

Depends on environment, expenses, age no specific number.

as a definition I would say making 50+% higher monthly wage then a top 30% earner in you’re age group in your country

Discourage the competition. Wise

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Infinite, wishIwasSalludon, Pride and 2 others
Depends on environment, expenses, age no specific number.

as a definition I would say making 50+% higher monthly wage then a top 30% earner in you’re age group in your country

Example age 25 male us 70th percentile earner is 53k.

53,000 x 1.5 = 79,500 this would be low end rich for this age

Not blowing this money, increasing revenue and investing is also essential

Most people trying entrepreneurship don’t understand anything about why and how capitalism allows profit and instead try taking the easiest way of “getting rich quick” by doing something someone else doing which is laughable because literally 5 minutes of research of capitalism shows this is impossible.

Some people are made for this some are not, hard truth
in reddit i was arguing with someone about semiconductors being overvalued but there is no such thing as overvalued with this kind of momentum. 3 months later nvidia is at an all time high

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Infinite, wishIwasSalludon and ilovenicotine
in reddit i was arguing with someone about semiconductors being overvalued but there is no such thing as overvalued with this kind of momentum. 3 months later nvidia is at an all time high

ilovecapitalism

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23

Attachments

• 950366a67b0a1e3cce79456d89919a01.png
    950366a67b0a1e3cce79456d89919a01.png
    59.9 KB · Views: 0
Wageslave for surgeries, then you can fuck about with your get rich quick schemes.

Surgery is TOO IMPORTANT to take risks.

Wageslave for surgeries, then you can fuck about with your get rich quick schemes.

Surgery is TOO IMPORTANT to take risks.

.org has destroyed your brain did you even read the post JFL

• JFL
Reactions: illoan82
.org has destroyed your brain did you even read the post JFL

Yea I’m basically agreeing with you. Gambling your face on the possible success of your shitty drop shipping business or online scam courses is a dumbass move. If you have a LEGIT niche business which doesn’t rely on luck then go for it.

It’s also a lot easier to try and grow a business when you’re not an INCEL.

• +1
Reactions: ilovenicotine
Example age 25 male us 70th percentile earner is 53k.

53,000 x 1.5 = 79,500 this would be low end rich for this age

Not blowing this money, increasing revenue and investing is also essential
What about net worth? What do you consider rich by net worth?

Net worth is useless. You own 50% of a company worth 2 billion making you’re net worth 1 billion the second you actually start selling those shares you’re net worth plummets

Net worth is useless. You own 50% of a company worth 2 billion making you’re net worth 1 billion the second you actually start selling those shares you’re net worth plummets
It's not useless. You can live off the returns (interest/dividends/appreciation) of net worth.

GRODT

It really depends on your definition of rich tho, and how quickly you want to get there. It's feasible to work a six figure job for over a decade, invest in the right things and become a millionaire by the time you retie.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
the reason why most people will never get rich is the same why most people will never ascend, most people won't ever get fit, won't ever learn anything useful etc

they just end up quitting everything they start doing. Most things in life require work and time, people have zero discipline and patience.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Infinite, chadintraining and 1 other person
as a measure of wealth net worth is useless
I still don't see how. Net worth is lasting, "income" can end at any time, and if you didn't save anything (net worth), you could become poor.

Ill get rich, im good looking

the reason why most people will never get rich is the same why most people will never ascend, most people won't ever get fit, won't ever learn anything useful etc

they just end up quitting everything they start doing. Most things in life require work and time, people have zero discipline and patience.
It’s also luck based as well. It depends on how u wanna get rich. They’re actual crypto millionaires who got lucky in fact some are on this forum even. But like that’s probably the bet for anybody.

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
I still don't see how. Net worth is lasting, "income" can end at any time, and if you didn't save anything (net worth), you could become poor.
you don’t understand, it’s a bad measure of wealth. Just how some people don’t like mph or kph. It doesn’t mean anything lmao

You asked what do you consider rich in net worth. Nothing is consider rich in net worth its an extremely flawed metric. Make a LLC with 1B shares sell one share to a friend for a dollar you now have a billon dollar net worth.You’re taking it literally.

Income is the most important factor in success. income also be forever due to dividends. You’re doing something wrong if it goes away

Last edited:
It’s also luck based as well. It depends on how u wanna get rich. They’re actual crypto millionaires who got lucky in fact some are on this forum even. But like that’s probably the bet for anybody.
Cope

you don’t understand, it’s a bad measure of wealth. Just how some people don’t like mph or kph. It doesn’t mean anything lmao

You asked what do you consider rich in net worth. Nothing is consider rich in net worth its an extremely flawed metric. Make a LLC with 1B shares sell one share to a friend for a dollar you now have a billon dollar net worth.You’re taking it literally.

Income is the most important factor in success. income also be forever due to dividends. You’re doing something wrong if it goes away
What if your net worth is liquid, like in stocks and crypto? That's real money. No cheating to inflate net worth.

• +1
doing something someone else doing
Only way to do this is to do it better than them

Which most people can’t do

This is a big part of why 90% of businesses fail

• +1
]
Only way to do this is to do it better than them

Which most people can’t do

This is a big part of why 90% of businesses fail

doing something different is easier and cheaper

What if your net worth is liquid, like in stocks and crypto? That's real money. No cheating to inflate net worth.

again gets shaky at that point also

how much liquidity is there? How long you have to wait to sell? if can sell instant how much do you lose? Do you lose anything in fees? Is the spread to big? Is the market bad today?

Because net worth is considering current market value with no other costs all counted in usd with no time associated and buyers ready to buy at that price

where unless you have it in only in USD* can you actually use your net worth

the only real liquid currency is USD nothing comes close. Any other form money exchange rate to USD is extremely important

but obviously no one actually keeps in USD due to inflation

which completely kills net worth as a metric as no one keeps there money usd only which means no one can get there 100% current net worth at anytime meaning the metric is completely useless

there no good way to track wealth due to fact money was man made invention with each versions having flaws

why I choose Income as a metric on “rich” was that most people here are under 25 we’re you’re main goal is look at income and not assets

Last edited:
they downvoted me hella hard but they could probably had like 10000%+ in gains if they listened
look into $WBD, $GLT and $PLCE. Thank me later

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
look into $WBD, $GLT and $PLCE. Thank me later
wbd looks nice but id avoid it like the plague, i worked at like 3 media companies and they all had internal financial struggles and i have no idea how ai will impact it, im more geared to crypto puts or more googl cause of their terrible ai releases that look great behind the fuck ups