A 2/10, truecel, looking dude I know has a 6/10 gf. [EVERYONE GTFIH]

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
Alright so they gym is the only place I go to when leave the house and on Friday I met this 2/10 incel looking dude at the gym.(recessed everything, fucked up teeth, 5'10 max, shit haircut, zero muscle) He was miring my sick chest and tris pump so I said "hi". He came over and introduced himself and we talked like for 2 mins. He didn't quite know what he was doing so I said next time I see him I'll give him some advice. (I was in a hurry to leave atm).

Now today I goto to the gym and from afar I see this girl with a beautiful ass and a narrow waist, thin beautiful legs (she was wearing yoga pants). She turns around and I see a beautiful forward grown face with perfect skin. I saw the truecel looking dude i met on friday working out with this girl and i thought that she was his sister so i waved at him and he came over and said hi and we talked. While talking i asked him "working out with the gf eh"?(i just had to check for miracles) AND GUESS WHAT BOYOS? He said YES!

Before you say he was lying, he wasn't. I could tell from the way they were touching each another, laughing etc that he was telling the truth.

For the next ten minutes i pretty much went brain dead and didn't perform a single set, i just kept looking at them, its like they were in love, they were both performing lifts incorrectly (half reps) ( her body was still lovely though, ngl) but they were having so much fun, i pretty much went full low functioning autist mode right there. (Even if you're extremely strict with ratings she was atleast a 5.5 and he was a 2, maximum, if im being very generous, 2.7.)

Before you guys say MONEY. They are both like 18. Women don't care about money at that point, they care about money when they are close to hitting the wall (27+). STATUS? No. Dude was awkward as fuck, shy, nervous, i could sense his low testosterone levels when i shook his hand, a dude like that has no status.

Not the first time i'm seeing something like this, someone please explain whats going on........ my mind is literally stuck on what happened today.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Dr SmalCox and Deleted member 6401
Alright so they gym is the only place I go to when leave the house and on Friday I met this 2/10 incel looking dude at the gym.(recessed everything, fucked up teeth, 5'10 max, shit haircut, zero muscle) He was miring my sick chest and tris pump so I said "hi". He came over and introduced himself and we talked like for 2 mins. He didn't quite know what he was doing so I said next time I see him I'll give him some advice. (I was in a hurry to leave atm).

Now today I goto to the gym and from afar I see this girl with a beautiful ass and a narrow waist, thin beautiful legs (she was wearing yoga pants). She turns around and I see a beautiful forward grown face with perfect skin. I saw the truecel looking dude i met on friday working out with this girl and i thought that she was his sister so i waved at him and he came over and said hi and we talked. While talking i asked him "working out with the gf eh"?(i just had to check for miracles) AND GUESS WHAT BOYOS? He said YES!

Before you say he was lying, he wasn't. I could tell from the way they were touching each another, laughing etc that he was telling the truth.

For the next ten minutes i pretty much went brain dead and didn't perform a single set, i just kept looking at them, its like they were in love, they were both performing lifts incorrectly (half reps) ( her body was still lovely though, ngl) but they were having so much fun, i pretty much went full low functioning autist mode right there. (Even if you're extremely strict with ratings she was atleast a 5.5 and he was a 2, maximum, if im being very generous, 2.7.)

Before you guys say MONEY. They are both like 18. Women don't care about money at that point, they care about money when they are close to hitting the wall (27+). STATUS? No. Dude was awkward as fuck, shy, nervous, i could sense his low testosterone levels when i shook his hand, a dude like that has no status.

Not the first time i'm seeing something like this, someone please explain whats going on........ my mind is literally stuck on what happened today.
cuck prob, even if not she’s prob been used up by chads before anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
@Nibba @Tricky @11gaijin @extreme-overthinker @averageblokecel @Intel.Imperitive @JustChris @ZyzzReincarnate @blackopstruecel

• +1
The black pill isn't absolute, there are statistical outliers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, UltraExtremeIntense, BlackpilledAF and 4 others
cuck prob, even if not she’s prob been used up by chads before anyway
They both looked arab, those guys don't fuck with that cuck crap, she looked very low mileage tbh.
The black pill isn't absolute, there are statistical outliers.
This is some of the most ridiculous shit iv ever seen. (sorry i forgot to tag you)

• +1
Muh gotta be good looking, muh gotta have hunter eyes and chiseled jawline

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, badromance, SubhumanOverload and 1 other person
They both looked arab, those guys don't fuck with that cuck crap, she looked very low mileage tbh.

This is some of the most ridiculous shit iv ever seen. (sorry i forgot to tag you)
either way thats like one in a million dude, dont let it get to ur head

• +1
Muh gotta be good looking, muh gotta have hunter eyes and chiseled jawline
What i saw today is making my brain go haywire dude.

• +1
Things like these are the worst, because they show you that women would rather go for a 2/10 than you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
either way thats like one in a million dude, dont let it get to ur head
Iv seen it multiple times!!! This one had the biggest difference in looks between the dude and girl though.

• +1
Sometimes it happens. It's useless to waste your time trying to figure out why girls act a certain way. just fuck them or get into a relationship with them

• +1
Just be first theory. At these young ages you might see such couples more than you'd see when the women grow up. That's my observation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Dude420, tallcel and 2 others
Did he mog me

• +1
Sometimes it happens. It's useless to waste your time trying to figure out why girls act a certain way. just fuck them or get into a relationship with them
YOU DONT GET IT MAN, IM LOSING MY FUCKING MIND, THIS GOES AGAINST EVERYTHING I KNOW.

• +1
Incel fetishes. Some women just have something wrong in their heads.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 245, I-Don't-Know and 2 others
I see normal looking guys with hoties all the time tbh ngl

• +1
Did he mog me
HAHAHAHAAHAHAH. MY dude, i dont have vocabulary advanced enough to describe how badly you mog him, LMFAO, you mog him to oblivion and then some.

• +1
  • +1
Lol you are all clueless as fuck

He probably has a huge cock (seriously)

• +1
  • +1
Do you know if they’re actually Arabs? Because if they are, that could be the answer to your question.
also this lol

• +1
Lol you are all clueless as fuck

He probably has a huge cock (seriously)
I HAVE A HUGE COCK YOU RETARD.
Do you know if they’re actually Arabs? Because if they are, that could be the answer to your question.
Dude, arab women are like all other women, they like attractive men too, i know the dude was arab, for sure, from his name, the girl could've been arab curry/paki/med idk.

• +1
yeah and once you get a girl and she sees it you she ain't leaving you, if you really have a 20cm dong you should try to insinuate it or something, seriously, because once the girl sees it and feels it, it will be hard for her to leave you

• +1

Dude, arab women are like all other women, they like attractive men too, i know the dude was arab, for sure, from his name, the girl could've been arab curry/paki/med idk.
Arab women have less rights than western women.

• +1
yeah and once you get a girl and she sees it you she ain't leaving you, if you really have a 20cm dong you should try to insinuate it or something, seriously, because once the girl sees it and feels it, it will be hard for her to leave you
Cock doesnt matter if youre not good looking (most of the time) i sent my oneitis pics, she called it huge, didnt matter though.
Arab women have less rights than western women.
Not over here, everyone is equal here, arab women ride the cock carousel too, over here.

• +1
Cock doesnt matter if youre not good looking (most of the time) i sent my oneitis pics, she called it huge, didnt matter though.
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH LOW INHIB GOD

Okay but it's not only about showing it off, but also about getting it in so she can feel it (I tell you seriously that most women would want that inside, your oneitis may be an exception, but don't send dic pics at ramdom LOL, try to get a legit rumour running)

• +1

Why is this so mind blowing to you? Ugly men get girls too, it happens, rarely, but it happens.

• +1
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH LOW INHIB GOD

Okay but it's not only about showing it off, but also about getting it in so she can feel it (I tell you seriously that most women would want that inside, your oneitis may be an exception, but don't send dic pics at ramdom LOL, try to get a legit rumour running)
DUDE SHE TOLD ME SHE WANTED IT INSIDE WHILE ON WHATSAPP, IRL SHE SHOWED NO SEXUAL INTEREST, SHE WAS A ATTENTION WHORE>

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, averageblokecel and ZyzzReincarnate
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and averageblokecel
Why is this so mind blowing to you? Ugly men get girls too, it happens.
IT just goes against everything in my mind, looksmaxing is something thats so important to me, then i see some ugly cunt with a pretty gf, it blows my fucking mind.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
thats so enraging
She was a virgin, thats the only excuse i can think of, still cut her off though.

• +1
IT just goes against everything in my mind, looksmaxing is something thats so important to me, then i see some ugly cunt with a pretty gf, it blows my fucking mind.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

She was a virgin, thats the only excuse i can think of, still cut her off though.
Don’t let it get to you, it’ll drive you insane.

• +1

yeah but how do you know it wasn’t luck, and how do you know that dude isn’t gonna get dumped hard? take into account age and it’s could be that he’s really young and some girls don’t fully go hypergamous until later. This is like having a full fledge buissiness making money and you see some dimwit win the lotto and you get heated. For every one dimwit that wins the lotto there’s millions that fail

• +1
DUDE SHE TOLD ME SHE WANTED IT INSIDE WHILE ON WHATSAPP, IRL SHE SHOWED NO SEXUAL INTEREST, SHE WAS A ATTENTION WHORE>
Okay okay, I'll tell you how to run big cock game and forget about that thot already

So you get a rumor going "dude batte has a huge dong", people will know you have it huge. Now you go and hang out with people who know that you have it huge (or at least you think they know), preferably go to a party or some shit. You approach a girl and get sexual with her, low-key mentioning that if she remembers that you have a hose hanging and if she wants to see it. Now if you 2 go to a room and she sees it irl, she will jump on and magic, you put pee pee in vagina. May not work first time, may work some times, take into account you rely on your gymcelled body and huge cock.

Another way could be going for places with women who want it big or some crap, surely they do exist.

Also having such a pipe and gymcelle body, how fucking ugly are you really? Can you pm me a photo?

• +1
yeah but how do you know it wasn’t luck, and how do you know that dude isn’t gonna get dumped hard? take into account age and it’s could be that he’s really young and some girls don’t fully go hypergamous until later. This is like having a full fledge buissiness making money and you see some dimwit win the lotto and you get heated. For every one dimwit that wins the lotto there’s millions that fail
OH MY FUCKING GOD. JFL AT THIS FUCKING AUTISM.

• +1
What is your explanation?

• +1
  • +1
He probaly have some friend that are high status so it make him high status

• +1
Lets ask sarge. @Sergeant. I need your input man, no one here knows what is going on.

• +1
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: yeah ok bro what’s your explanation? just be ugly theory got it
You said he got lucky cause of his age, thats pure bs my dude.
He probaly have some friend that are high status so it make him high status
Hmmmm, still makes it very,very unlikely. I say that because chads don't befriend incels, otherwise all incels would be high status.

• +1
Like I've said before, anomalies happen but this shit is SO RARE, don't live your life hoping this shit will happen to you because you have a much higher chance winning the lottery than this happening in 100 thousand years.

EDIT: chick probably has a strange fetish for ugly guys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Animas
So you get a rumor going "dude batte has a huge dong", people will know you have it huge. Now you go and hang out with people who know that you have it huge (or at least you think they know), preferably go to a party or some shit. You approach a girl and get sexual with her, low-key mentioning that if she remembers that you have a hose hanging and if she wants to see it. Now if you 2 go to a room and she sees it irl, she will jump on and magic, you put pee pee in vagina. May not work first time, may work some times, take into account you rely on your gymcelled body and huge cock.

• +1
Just be first theory. At these young ages you might see such couples more than you'd see when the women grow up. That's my observation.

This. Some women when they're very young don't realize the power of vagina

• +1
  • +1
@Nibba @Tricky @11gaijin @extreme-overthinker @averageblokecel @Intel.Imperitive @JustChris @ZyzzReincarnate @blackopstruecel
I wasn't tagged in this.

Over for tagcels.

• +1
  • +1