A 2/10, truecel, looking dude I know has a 6/10 gf. [EVERYONE GTFIH]

Muh gotta be good looking, muh gotta have hunter eyes and chiseled jawline
but muh genetics, but personality doesnt matter if you're chad, but only chad gets laid, the rest are either cucks or betabuxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Me neither, because you aren't explaining :)
Well if i knew i wouldn't have made a thread about it. Its kind of like winning a lottery tbh.

• +1
lifefuel tbh

• +1
EDITED

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4
i mean ive seen some ugly af balding manlet with a latin princess that was fair skin and taller than him and he was Hispanic too.

• +1
seems almost like an outlier but you realize they are both arabs, so they could be cousins

• +1
I've seen this a lot too. It's further evidence that the blackpill applies to the majority of women only, not all of them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
Lovers since kindergarten

• +1
look up "evolution" and "mate selection".
I already know what they mean, reason i made this thread.
seems almost like an outlier but you realize they are both arabs, so they could be cousins
No, arab women are only forced to marry their cousins, they weren't married lol, even arab women ride the chad cock carousel until they are forcefully married (whether its to their cousin or not), this dude was a subhuman.
Lovers since kindergarten
That could be a viable theory tbh, just kindergarten maxx bro!

Last edited:
  • +1
Pics not loading
Also what about his voice?

• +1
cope, he is 4/10 and she is 4/10 as well

• +1
I rate my oneits a 10 and ppl here rate her a 5, why would your ratings be accurate?
They are quite accurate. She was way better looking than him, at least 4 points.

• +1
  • +1
There is a reason a made a thread about it. My mind was fucking blown. I'd love to have a gf like that, to blow massive loads in.

I can't decide if I mog my oneits or not.

• +1
  • +1
YOU DONT GET IT MAN, IM LOSING MY FUCKING MIND, THIS GOES AGAINST EVERYTHING I KNOW.
It might be girl isnt confident and wants an uglier guy so she istn cheated, many reasons dude.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
Lifefuel tbh

you realize they are both arabs, so they could be cousins
Could be very legit. My cousin was the only 8+/10 female that was ever interested in me

Where are the pics?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
Lmfao, I can get his pics, maybe, but what about his gf?

Just stalk him on social media bro

Its just that your 2/10 rating seems unreasonable if he has a gf. Most likely it's just you not being to properly evaluate a mans looks the same way a woman does

Just stalk him on social media bro

Its just that your 2/10 rating seems unreasonable if he has a gf. Most likely it's just you not being to properly evaluate a mans looks the same way a woman does
His face is a 2 PSL gf is a minimum 5 PSL, plus I don't know his surname, will ask him and stalk.

His face is a 2 PSL gf is a minimum 5 PSL, plus I don't know his surname, will ask him and stalk.

Look forward to seeing it, but wont get my hopes up tbh. The chance that you're simply rating him incorrectly is huge

Look forward to seeing it, but wont get my hopes up tbh. The chance that you're simply rating him incorrectly is huge
No I'm rating him correctly.