A basic introduction to male sex toys

Do you own or intend to own a male sex toy?

• Yes

Votes: 27 7.9%
  • No but I intend to get one at some point

Votes: 45 13.2%
  • No and I don't want one

Votes: 269 78.9%

• Total voters
This is just pathetic and cucked

muh mgtow

muh looksmaxxing wont work

stfu nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 4562, Lolcel and 19 others
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 11167, Cacas112 and 4 others
@her @Lorsss get this out of botb please. Not a good look for the forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 4562, Lolcel and 13 others
Why is this in best of best section looooool

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 4562, Lolcel and 19 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 4562, Lolcel and 6 others
Based tbh but i still want to fuck cunnies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, Deleted member 4562 and Deleted member 10172
What's the problem? Many users here would improve their quality of life by investing into sex toys.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, Deleted member 7823, Deleted member 4562 and 4 others
Most pathetic thing I have ever read

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Lolcel, Deleted member 2205 and 5 others
which one of u mods approved this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 1862 and 6 others
Post about anal dildos in The Best of the Best section 😂 Waiting till someone will make a thread about trannymaxxing and it will be put there too

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: deadend, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 4562 and 12 others
@Kingkellz how come this isn’t in Best of the Best yet?
lmao this got moved to best of the best lololololololololol

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 10172, TheEndHasNoEnd and 4 others
I want pussy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and Deleted member 9511
Sex toys are gay, unless used for practice and stamina.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, BrickTop and Deleted member 11167
The amount of dudes here who think sex toys are gay is fucking pathetic.

Fun question: How is masturbating with toys fundimentally different from masturbating with your hand?

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 4562, Lolcel and 4 others
Disilusioned

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stackz, Deleted member 9641, deadend and 18 others
The amount of dudes here who think sex toys are gay is fucking pathetic.

Fun question: How is masturbating with toys fundimentally different from masturbating with your hand?
no. masturbating with your hand is autosexual/incest and using sex toys for orgasm/pleasure is feminine/lowt/gay, unless if the sex toy is to treat ed or practice sex, increase your stamina then it's ok.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, thecel and Deleted member 11167
no its fucking not , u think a damn toy would make u feel the kind of happiness with another person? , heck i can easily get someone to fuck , my only goal is ascension and the toy does no shit for it
i think you can find a way to manipulate the chemical system in the brain

0EFD9AC5 678E 4DDA 9AFA 66650A6D8FF7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Lolcel, EverythingMattersCel and 5 others
As opposed to this?
23.jpg

Because that is 90% of redpillers/looksmaxers/macho-types "accending".

But sure. Feel free to convince yourself that you're a "bigger man" than me because you fuck fat roasties.
bruh over 50% of users here can be good looking after looksmaxxing JFL if you really beleive looksmaxxing is useless because you browsed a couple redpill forums

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 4562 and Wallenberg
no. masturbating with your hand is autosexual/incest and using sex toys for orgasm/pleasure is feminine/lowt/gay

This is fucking retarded logic. Wanking in the corner while chad fucks all the girls is 10x more cucked than just investing in a proper toy to maximize your pleasure.

Jfl this is why the "muh masculinity" trope is such utter bullshit. It's 100% bluepilled. You're literally buying into the idea that pleasure is a feminine trait, and that not pursuing it is manly. This is just the sexual version of the "muh hard work" trope where males wagecuck for 14 hours a day for shitty pay, because they think it is the manly thing to do all the while femoids just stay at home and do fuck all.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Lolcel, Deleted member 4562 and 6 others
killing myself is better than using that lol

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin and Stare
I have nothing with op or his post but JFL @ the state of .me in 2021 if this gets added to botb. Site has gone full jew mode ig. Long gone are the days when you could find actual looksmaxing content or cage at some posts.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and Stare
-In terms of pleasure/value this can add to your life it 100% deserves to be on BOTB.

-There's a best of the best post about increasing your ejaculation for fucks sakes this has WAY more utility and value than that. If you argue that this isn't good enough then its time to scrap 1/3+ of BOTB

-Prostate stimulation does not change your sexual preferences and make you attracted to males if you disagree with me you are a moron, wrong and are making things up

-Also mods (@her) fix your BOTB standards to avoid controversy in the future

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
Mods have truly lost any and all credibility they had left @Sergeant this is truly disgraceful smh

• +1
Reactions: Stare
dude @Papabakvet brutally mogs 95% of this forum and is 16.
even if he didn't looksmax he'd easily get pussy.
but with looksmaxxing this man will crush more jb's than anal toys crush you.
im flattered but im not that gl lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, oatmeal and SteveRogers
haha

Types of toys

35948-000.jpg

Strokers: Strokers are a form of wanking aid. Fleshlights are the most popular type of stroker. They are made out of silicon or some other soft artifical material. Many strokers feature some type of suction feature, where when you thrust your dick into them, it creates a certain degree of air pressure. I've never personally felt this air pressure made any difference though, so its arguably just a gimmick. Some may also have inbuilt vibrators, though the quality of those varies massively. Strokers require lube. Some strokers like fleshlights may also require renewal powder (cornstarch basically) to be applied every few uses so that they don't become too sticky.

Pros:

-Don't require electricity
-Make very little noise
-Can use for as long as you want without worrying about batteries/power
-Some have in-built vibrators, though this negates the pros of not needing batteries/charge
-Not very expensive
-Can last for pretty long if properly maintained
-More complex/stimulating texture compared to your hand or even a real vagina

Cons:

-May not provide enough stimuli to those accustomed to jerking off "roughly"
-Require a fairly large amount of lube if you don't want to risk rubbing yourself raw (I've done this, it's not fun)
-Some strokers/fleshlights are too large to hide easily (aka can't put them into your drawer), though size can vary tremendously
-May not always fit your penis size
-Some can be annoying to clean
-Require arguably the greatest amount of maintenance of any type of sex toy, aka need to heat up first, wash, apply powder etc

74574-00.jpg

Male vibrators: Male vibrators are designed to stimulate the penis, be it the entire thing or just a specific portion such as the shaft, head, frenulum etc. Quality varies considerably, and some are downright crap. Be selective in regards to what kind of vibrator you buy. Especially if it requires batteries rather than a charge (some have shit battery life).

Pros:

-Vibrations provide completely different sensations from just jerking off
-Often produce stronger orgasms than regular masturbation
-Can use them much more passively compared to jerking off, allowing you to relax and enjoy the pleasure more
-Excellent foreplay tool in case you want to excite yourself, before using your hand once you are near your limit
-Certain types are powerful enough to produce orgasms quickly, in case you just want to "get it over with"

Cons:

-Some require batteries, which can get expensive depending on how often you use the toy
-Some have shit battery life and may not even last for your entire season
-The ones with recharging ability rarely last for more than 30-60 min before running out of power, which makes them poor for long seasons
-Uneven quality, be careful about what you buy
-Require arguably the most lube of any toy if you don't want to irritate your penis
-The shoddier ones may irritate/produce rashes on your penis even with lube. Again, be careful what you buy
-Can irritate your penis regardless of quality or the amount of lube used, if you use them too often
-Some vibrators may not be powerful enough to make you cum, though this is largely influenced by your individual sensitivity
-More awkwardly designed compared to female vibrators, which can make some of them a bit unintuitive to use

XVNBfkk.png

Suction toys: Suction toys are designed to stimulate your penis via the use of suction, similar to a blowjob. Some suction toys may also have inbuilt vibration ability to offer complementary stimulation/sensation. Out of all the different toys, suction toys have by FAR the least consistent quality, ranging from absolutely amazing to downright utter shit. Some are even dangerous to use. Unfortunately, my experience with the toys suggests that only the very expensive high end ones, such as the Venus or Tremblr, are actually worth a damn. A part of the problem is that cheaper toys can't really properly simulate the sliding element of a blowjob, and also lack the motor/power required to produce sucks/pulses at a fast enough a rate, to properly stimulate the penis. Instead, they will often just do 3-4 weak sucks, pause to give the motor some time to breathe, and then repeat the process. The pauses produced in-between sucks completely ruins it because it means the toy always stops just before things were about to feel nice. Only the expensive toys, with actual proper motor/engine, do not suffer this problem. However, if you DO have access to a high end suction toy, then you are in for a treat.

Pros:

-Offers easily BY FAR the best pleasure of any toy, insofar as you are using a high-end suction toy like the Venus 2000 or the Tremblr
-Arguably superior to even real blowjobs depending on the skill of the giver, again, insofar as you are using a high-end toy
-The only type of toy that does a good job at simulating the sensations of an actual real sex act
-Some suction toys are not as loud compared to vibrators

Cons:

-Extremely expensive if you want an actual legit toy. The Venus is a thousand bucks. The Tremblr is more affordable at "only" 600-700$
-The cheaper suction toys provide only limited suction because of weak motor, and many may not even get you off at all
-Some toys just suck their way down to your base and then stay there, meaning the "suction" won't even work as intended
-Prolonged use of poorly made suction toys (like the ones that don't slide and just pull/suck your penis inside) can actually harm your penis
-While some suction toys are fairly quiet, others can be comically loud, even louder than vibrators

76716-00.jpg

Anal toys: Anal toys are designed to stimulate the male prostate, or "P-spot." This can be done via friction (anal dildos) or vibration (anal vibrators, prostate messagers, vibrating buttplugs etc). Despite what the various troll comments in my threads would suggest I do not in fact have any experience using these toys, and so I cannot comment on how good they feel from personal experience. The below "pros and cons" are therefor largely assumptions, and should be taken as such.

Pros:

-Probably works even if you have erectile dysfunction?
-Presumably offer different sensations than your penis

Cons:

-Presumably requires more cleaning/preparation if you want to be hygienic
-People will make fun of you on the internet for talking about them
-Some may find them painful/unpleasant to use

Tbh I might copy paste this into its own thread this reply ended up being much more detailed than I had intended it to be.

Anyway...

Soon it might not be possible to buy toys at all even through online vendors if Covid lockdowns become strict enough, which they very well might. Anybody interested in them should start buying stuff right now while its still possible to do so.
haha yeah bro I cant wait to buy this, because masturbation is so fun and not a depressing cope. I am going to feel so good spending money for a sex toy and not depressed. It sitting secretly in my closet wont at all just be a reminder of my failed sex life and lack of validation as I wake up each morning

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Stare
When OP is sus

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and Deleted member 6873
this is why i dont understand baldcels (who dont have the facial structure of meeks, aka 98%) who shit on finasteride because they want to keep their libido

libido for what? so that you can jerk off and fzck artificial pussy?

just lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadend, MiroslavBulldosex, Lolcel and 4 others
Why the fuck is this gay thread the top of “best of best” for like an eternity now.

THIS IS NOT THE BEST, THIS IS INCELMAXXING WTF. FUCK THIS GAY THREAD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Stare
Please take this out of the best of the best section

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Deleted member 10413
Just lol at the sheer amount of sexually insecure losers on this thread. Why are you so afraid to explore your bodies?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Schizoidcel, deadend, Deleted member 4562 and 13 others
Just lol at the sheer amount of sexually insecure losers on this thread. Why are you so afraid to explore your bodies?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and BradAniston
Based af ngl but i'm too afraid to put anything in my ass.
I'm probably going to buy one some day tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and Deleted member 4562
Hurry up before the nwo destroys the economy and makes it impossible to buy this shit. I would start ordering now if you want it srs.

Not even exaggerating btw I'm being 100% srs.

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans
-Don't be afraid

-If your goal is to feel as much pleasure as possible (without taking drugs) prostate stimulation is the answer

-Don't listen to people who try to talk you out of it. In reality it's no different then normal masturbation it just makes people feel insecure because it's located inside of the rectum.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562
Just noticed jews put the dildo guide in best of the best

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
@her @Lorsss get this out of botb please. Not a good look for the forum
good look? you do realize lurkers can't see inside here right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and Wallenberg
Just noticed jews put the dildo guide in best of the best
There isn't a single dildo in the OP.

Tbh the amount of cringy teenagers shitposting here is pretty pathetic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 10536, Deleted member 1476 and 2 others
jfl. if sex toys were free then maybe your arguement would make sense. but theyre not, and the fact of PAYING FOR ARTIFICIAL PUSSY screams desperate and cucked. whats next, a waifu pillow?
Wanking in the corner while chad fucks all the girls is 10x more cucked than just investing in a proper toy to maximize your pleasure.
jfl at you and your mental gymnastics. saying shit like "in the corner" and "proper" and "maximize. ill correct your statement real quick.
Paying to fuck an artificial vagina in the corner while chad fucks all the girls is 10x more cucked than just simply masturbating, which chad also does himself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 4562, UltimateMan and 2 others
PAYING FOR ARTIFICIAL PUSSY screams desperate and cucked.
Who cares if it seems desperate and cucked? You seem to care way to much about the opinions of others. Your literally talking yourself out of engaging in a pleasurable activity because you think society would view you in a less favorable way.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Lolcel, Albeacho and 2 others
Who cares if it seems desperate and cucked? You seem to care way to much about the opinions of others. Your literally talking yourself out of engaging in a pleasurable activity because you think society would view you in a less favorable way.
the reason why i dont is because of self respect and i dont want to waste my money on something i dont need. im not that desperate for sexual pleasure. im fine with my hand thanks.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
-Don't be afraid

-If your goal is to feel as much pleasure as possible (without taking drugs) prostate stimulation is the answer

-Don't listen to people who try to talk you out of it. In reality it's no different then normal masturbation it just makes people feel insecure because it's located inside of the rectum.
how does prostate stimulation using the perineum, or taint (right below the balls) compare to up the ass?

• JFL
how does prostate stimulation using the taint (right below the balls) compare to up the ass?
-Not even remotely comparable honestly. Its like the difference between 1 and 50

-Stimulating your prostate directly is extremely intense while doing it right below the balls is hardly
noticeable

• JFL

oh no computer GIF

parks and rec computer GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadend, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 4562 and 7 others
just take drugs to get pleasure instead of dildo'ing yourself you pathetic loser

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and UltimateMan
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Why not just use your hand that the God gave you?

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop
Why not just use your hand that the God gave you?
Because a fleshlight imitates the sensations of intercourse much better than a hand

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston