A basic introduction to male sex toys

Do you own or intend to own a male sex toy?

• Yes

Votes: 27 7.9%
  • No but I intend to get one at some point

Votes: 45 13.2%
  • No and I don't want one

Votes: 269 78.9%

• Total voters
nelson i am going to put a vibrating dildo into your bum
Physical pain doesn’t compare to how I feel inside 😢😢😢😢😢

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks Forever and Deleted member 1476
Yes I'm getting a toy and getting off to gandys PCT

Petition to take this off of Best of the Best

• +1
Reactions: Huge غرور, Deleted member 6423, Deleted member 6892 and 3 others

Types of toys

35948-000.jpg

Strokers: Strokers are a form of wanking aid. Fleshlights are the most popular type of stroker. They are made out of silicon or some other soft artifical material. Many strokers feature some type of suction feature, where when you thrust your dick into them, it creates a certain degree of air pressure. I've never personally felt this air pressure made any difference though, so its arguably just a gimmick. Some may also have inbuilt vibrators, though the quality of those varies massively. Strokers require lube. Some strokers like fleshlights may also require renewal powder (cornstarch basically) to be applied every few uses so that they don't become too sticky.

Pros:

-Don't require electricity
-Make very little noise
-Can use for as long as you want without worrying about batteries/power
-Some have in-built vibrators, though this negates the pros of not needing batteries/charge
-Not very expensive
-Can last for pretty long if properly maintained
-More complex/stimulating texture compared to your hand or even a real vagina

Cons:

-May not provide enough stimuli to those accustomed to jerking off "roughly"
-Require a fairly large amount of lube if you don't want to risk rubbing yourself raw (I've done this, it's not fun)
-Some strokers/fleshlights are too large to hide easily (aka can't put them into your drawer), though size can vary tremendously
-May not always fit your penis size
-Some can be annoying to clean
-Require arguably the greatest amount of maintenance of any type of sex toy, aka need to heat up first, wash, apply powder etc

74574-00.jpg

Male vibrators: Male vibrators are designed to stimulate the penis, be it the entire thing or just a specific portion such as the shaft, head, frenulum etc. Quality varies considerably, and some are downright crap. Be selective in regards to what kind of vibrator you buy. Especially if it requires batteries rather than a charge (some have shit battery life).

Pros:

-Vibrations provide completely different sensations from just jerking off
-Often produce stronger orgasms than regular masturbation
-Can use them much more passively compared to jerking off, allowing you to relax and enjoy the pleasure more
-Excellent foreplay tool in case you want to excite yourself, before using your hand once you are near your limit
-Certain types are powerful enough to produce orgasms quickly, in case you just want to "get it over with"

Cons:

-Some require batteries, which can get expensive depending on how often you use the toy
-Some have shit battery life and may not even last for your entire season
-The ones with recharging ability rarely last for more than 30-60 min before running out of power, which makes them poor for long seasons
-Uneven quality, be careful about what you buy
-Require arguably the most lube of any toy if you don't want to irritate your penis
-The shoddier ones may irritate/produce rashes on your penis even with lube. Again, be careful what you buy
-Can irritate your penis regardless of quality or the amount of lube used, if you use them too often
-Some vibrators may not be powerful enough to make you cum, though this is largely influenced by your individual sensitivity
-More awkwardly designed compared to female vibrators, which can make some of them a bit unintuitive to use

XVNBfkk.png

Suction toys: Suction toys are designed to stimulate your penis via the use of suction, similar to a blowjob. Some suction toys may also have inbuilt vibration ability to offer complementary stimulation/sensation. Out of all the different toys, suction toys have by FAR the least consistent quality, ranging from absolutely amazing to downright utter shit. Some are even dangerous to use. Unfortunately, my experience with the toys suggests that only the very expensive high end ones, such as the Venus or Tremblr, are actually worth a damn. A part of the problem is that cheaper toys can't really properly simulate the sliding element of a blowjob, and also lack the motor/power required to produce sucks/pulses at a fast enough a rate, to properly stimulate the penis. Instead, they will often just do 3-4 weak sucks, pause to give the motor some time to breathe, and then repeat the process. The pauses produced in-between sucks completely ruins it because it means the toy always stops just before things were about to feel nice. Only the expensive toys, with actual proper motor/engine, do not suffer this problem. However, if you DO have access to a high end suction toy, then you are in for a treat.

Pros:

-Offers easily BY FAR the best pleasure of any toy, insofar as you are using a high-end suction toy like the Venus 2000 or the Tremblr
-Arguably superior to even real blowjobs depending on the skill of the giver, again, insofar as you are using a high-end toy
-The only type of toy that does a good job at simulating the sensations of an actual real sex act
-Some suction toys are not as loud compared to vibrators

Cons:

-Extremely expensive if you want an actual legit toy. The Venus is a thousand bucks. The Tremblr is more affordable at "only" 600-700$
-The cheaper suction toys provide only limited suction because of weak motor, and many may not even get you off at all
-Some toys just suck their way down to your base and then stay there, meaning the "suction" won't even work as intended
-Prolonged use of poorly made suction toys (like the ones that don't slide and just pull/suck your penis inside) can actually harm your penis
-While some suction toys are fairly quiet, others can be comically loud, even louder than vibrators

76716-00.jpg

Anal toys: Anal toys are designed to stimulate the male prostate, or "P-spot." This can be done via friction (anal dildos) or vibration (anal vibrators, prostate messagers, vibrating buttplugs etc). Despite what the various troll comments in my threads would suggest I do not in fact have any experience using these toys, and so I cannot comment on how good they feel from personal experience. The below "pros and cons" are therefor largely assumptions, and should be taken as such.

Pros:

-Probably works even if you have erectile dysfunction?
-Presumably offer different sensations than your penis

Cons:

-Presumably requires more cleaning/preparation if you want to be hygienic
-People will make fun of you on the internet for talking about them
-Some may find them painful/unpleasant to use

Tbh I might copy paste this into its own thread this reply ended up being much more detailed than I had intended it to be.

Anyway...

Soon it might not be possible to buy toys at all even through online vendors if Covid lockdowns become strict enough, which they very well might. Anybody interested in them should start buying stuff right now while its still possible to do so.
Just use your fucking hand or go fuck tf is that hustle

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
I'm gonna buy some male sex toys to cope. Maybe i will be happier..

Types of toys

35948-000.jpg

Strokers: Strokers are a form of wanking aid. Fleshlights are the most popular type of stroker. They are made out of silicon or some other soft artifical material. Many strokers feature some type of suction feature, where when you thrust your dick into them, it creates a certain degree of air pressure. I've never personally felt this air pressure made any difference though, so its arguably just a gimmick. Some may also have inbuilt vibrators, though the quality of those varies massively. Strokers require lube. Some strokers like fleshlights may also require renewal powder (cornstarch basically) to be applied every few uses so that they don't become too sticky.

Pros:

-Make very little noise
-Some have in-built vibrators, though this negates the pros of not needing batteries/charge
-Not very expensive

Cons:

-Require a fairly large amount of lube if you don't want to risk rubbing yourself raw (I've done this, it's not fun)
-Some strokers/fleshlights are too large to hide easily (aka can't put them into your drawer), though size can vary tremendously
-Require arguably the greatest amount of maintenance of any type of sex toy, aka need to heat up first, wash, apply powder etc

74574-00.jpg

Male vibrators: Male vibrators are designed to stimulate the penis, be it the entire thing or just a specific portion such as the shaft, head, frenulum etc. Quality varies considerably, and some are downright crap. Be selective in regards to what kind of vibrator you buy. Especially if it requires batteries rather than a charge (some have shit battery life).

Pros:

-Can use them much more passively compared to jerking off, allowing you to relax and enjoy the pleasure more
-Excellent foreplay tool in case you want to excite yourself, before using your hand once you are near your limit
-Certain types are powerful enough to produce orgasms quickly, in case you just want to "get it over with"

Cons:

-Some require batteries, which can get expensive depending on how often you use the toy
-The ones with recharging ability rarely last for more than 30-60 min before running out of power, which makes them poor for long seasons
-Require arguably the most lube of any toy if you don't want to irritate your penis
-The shoddier ones may irritate/produce rashes on your penis even with lube. Again, be careful what you buy
-Can irritate your penis regardless of quality or the amount of lube used, if you use them too often
-Some vibrators may not be powerful enough to make you cum, though this is largely influenced by your individual sensitivity
-More awkwardly designed compared to female vibrators, which can make some of them a bit unintuitive to use

XVNBfkk.png

Suction toys: Suction toys are designed to stimulate your penis via the use of suction, similar to a blowjob. Some suction toys may also have inbuilt vibration ability to offer complementary stimulation/sensation. Out of all the different toys, suction toys have by FAR the least consistent quality, ranging from absolutely amazing to downright utter shit. Some are even dangerous to use. Unfortunately, my experience with the toys suggests that only the very expensive high end ones, such as the Venus or Tremblr, are actually worth a damn. A part of the problem is that cheaper toys can't really properly simulate the sliding element of a blowjob, and also lack the motor/power required to produce sucks/pulses at a fast enough a rate, to properly stimulate the penis. Instead, they will often just do 3-4 weak sucks, pause to give the motor some time to breathe, and then repeat the process. The pauses produced in-between sucks completely ruins it because it means the toy always stops just before things were about to feel nice. Only the expensive toys, with actual proper motor/engine, do not suffer this problem. However, if you DO have access to a high end suction toy, then you are in for a treat.

Pros:

-Offers easily BY FAR the best pleasure of any toy, insofar as you are using a high-end suction toy like the Venus 2000 or the Tremblr
-Arguably superior to even real blowjobs depending on the skill of the giver, again, insofar as you are using a high-end toy
-The only type of toy that does a good job at simulating the sensations of an actual real sex act

Cons:

-Extremely expensive if you want an actual legit toy. The Venus is a thousand bucks. The Tremblr is more affordable at "only" 600-700$
-The cheaper suction toys provide only limited suction because of weak motor, and many may not even get you off at all
-Some toys just suck their way down to your base and then stay there, meaning the "suction" won't even work as intended
-Prolonged use of poorly made suction toys (like the ones that don't slide and just pull/suck your penis inside) can actually harm your penis
-While some suction toys are fairly quiet, others can be comically loud, even louder than vibrators

76716-00.jpg

Anal toys: Anal toys are designed to stimulate the male prostate, or "P-spot." This can be done via friction (anal dildos) or vibration (anal vibrators, prostate messagers, vibrating buttplugs etc). Despite what the various troll comments in my threads would suggest I do not in fact have any experience using these toys, and so I cannot comment on how good they feel from personal experience. The below "pros and cons" are therefor largely assumptions, and should be taken as such.

Pros:

Cons:

Tbh I might copy paste this into its own thread this reply ended up being much more detailed than I had intended it to be.

Anyway...

Soon it might not be possible to buy toys at all even through online vendors if Covid lockdowns become strict enough, which they very well might. Anybody interested in them should start buying stuff right now while its still possible to do so.
Please tell me this is a joke

I don't understand all the hate towards prostate stimulation tbh.
It's a M A L E organ that gives you pleasure when stimulated.
It's not gay to stimulate it.
Gays would still exist even if the prostate wasn't a thing because they like men, not prostate stimulation per se.
Inb4 redditor phaggot that puts dildo up his ass
Putting a toy in ur butt isnt that the same as if a guy would fk u lmao faggot

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, Schizoidcel and MiroslavBulldosex
I'm disappointed in myself for even viewing this thread. :feelscry::feelscry:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks Forever, Deleted member 14781, Kaires and 1 other person
Just out of curiosity, why are you guys so resentful towards the notion that toys are a valid subsituite to real sex? Is your self-esteem just that frail?

Just out of curiosity, why are you guys so resentful towards the notion that toys are a valid subsituite to real sex? Is your self-esteem just that frail?
Yes tbh

Why's this best of the best JFL

mods putting toys in their buttholes @brbbrah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks Forever and intovoid

Types of toys

35948-000.jpg

Pros:

-Make very little noise
-Not very expensive

Cons:

74574-00.jpg

Pros:

Cons:

XVNBfkk.png

Pros:

Cons:

76716-00.jpg

Pros:

Cons:

Anyway...

can you give gf affiliate too? Pimping have more profitable than selling sex toys

How about fucking a real vagina you bunch of fucking losers :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and intovoid

Types of toys

35948-000.jpg

Pros:

-Make very little noise
-Not very expensive

Cons:

74574-00.jpg

Pros:

Cons:

XVNBfkk.png

Pros:

Cons:

76716-00.jpg

Pros:

Cons:

Anyway...

if ya wanna use anal toys just starve yuurself for like 3 days then put sum water in the stinker and den just put it in, (ps) u dont need s£x toy u can hit up sum gays cuz they go ape shit for a male pussy to fuck :sneaky:

I will give an in-depth review of the various blowjob toys soon in another thread btw, including almost all of the expensive ones (yes I've bought all of them).

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Danish_Retard, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
I will give an in-depth review of the various blowjob toys soon in another thread btw, including almost all of the expensive ones (yes I've bought all of them).
looking forward to it:)

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
naughty boy

Fleshlight is nice. I just put a bit of lube, use it while sitting in the shower instead of wanking, get a better nut, and rinse it out. Shocked that people have problems with this. Y’all niggas really worship pussy. Sometimes you’re better off getting your nut off without dealing with a bitch.

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Deleted member 275
Sometimes you’re better off getting your nut off without dealing with a bitch.
I legit need some guide on how to get quality sex when the bitch you are fucking is starfishing you tbh. Shit happening to me all the time.

I bet it's similar to fucking a good sex-doll. fucking brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and volcelfatcel
I legit need some guide on how to get quality sex when the bitch you are fucking is starfishing you tbh. Shit happening to me all the time.

I bet it's similar to fucking a good sex-doll. fucking brutal
don't have sex with starfishes, holy fuck the amount of physical effort men put into sex is insane. Shit feels like you are warming up for cardio in a boxing match or something
Why do men even have sex, they delay ejaculation, they have to move far more during sex and all they get is 1 orgasm at the end which probably is shit from how tired you are at the end because women just bend over. is it Just validation?

• +1
Reactions: APJ, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 275
don't have sex with starfishes, holy fuck the amount of physical effort men put into sex is insane. Shit feels like you are warming up for cardio in a boxing match or something
Why do men even have sex, they delay ejaculation, they have to move far more during sex and all they get is 1 orgasm at the end which probably is shit from how tired you are at the end because women just bend over. is it Just validation?
yes its mostly just validation. Good sex is rare for men tbh.

• +1
Reactions: intovoid and volcelfatcel
whats the point of fucking after you've already fucked a few times

"oh I need to smash 20 chicks, 10 isnt enough"

like seriously?

whats the point of fucking after you've already fucked a few times

"oh I need to smash 20 chicks, 10 isnt enough"

like seriously?
Validation, good feelings. They don't last forever.

Not sure if I understand your comment. It's like, why eat pizza the 20th time in your life, isn't eating pizza 10 times enough?

A lot of excitement, rush, fucking a new chick.

• +1
Reactions: intovoid and OOGABOOGA
Validation, good feelings. They don't last forever.

Not sure if I understand your comment. It's like, why eat pizza the 20th time in your life, isn't eating pizza 10 times enough?

A lot of excitement, rush, fucking a new chick.
shit analogy with pizza. pizza doesn't give you validation. it gives you pleasure, but you can still eat the same pizza and feel the pleasure

with sex, you could have sex again, but with the same chick, and receive sexual pleasure

seems pointless to try and go through all the bullshit for fucking a new chick,(which includes rejection) for some "validation" that you've already received before, and you know will quickly fade, if you can just call up a bitch and have her fuck you and give you sexual pleasure

Nah if it’s raw it feels good. The nut is awesome. It may not be some crazy sensation but the mental reward of “good job you bred a chick you win” is veeeerrry nice. Validation is good too of course but that’s not gonna keep you coming back to a chick. Condom sex is basically just validation.

Then again I don’t have sex drive so it’s just validation and pleasure for me, little to no actual drive and desire to fuck for the sake of fucking. Has to be a factor bc plenty of dudes put in work to slay with a condom but I have very little desire for that. Condom sex is only to get her hooked so that you can fuck raw in the future when she sees you’re sexually frustrated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and volcelfatcel
Nah if it’s raw it feels good. The nut is awesome. It may not be some crazy sensation but the mental reward of “good job you bred a chick you win” is veeeerrry nice. Validation is good too of course but that’s not gonna keep you coming back to a chick. Condom sex is basically just validation.

Then again I don’t have sex drive so it’s just validation and pleasure for me, little to no actual drive and desire to fuck for the sake of fucking. Has to be a factor bc plenty of dudes put in work to slay with a condom but I have very little desire for that. Condom sex is only to get her hooked so that you can fuck raw in the future when she sees you’re sexually frustrated
Ye but you can masturbate and get off faster, more relaxed than having to do cardio right? Sex is supposed to be enjoyable but the way it is now, the man just does everything and the woman just bends over or relaxes.
I guess the mental reward is true, condom sex seems awful ngl how do you even feel shit? the plastic gets friction not your dick.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 275
Seems like it is, most women are lazy as fuck in bed and out of shape, men have to do cardio warmup for boxing to get her off and get themselves off.

Validation for both parties as well I assume, she just wants to be fucked by a good looking chad and you want to fuck a good looking girl that's all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
shit analogy with pizza. pizza doesn't give you validation. it gives you pleasure, but you can still eat the same pizza and feel the pleasure

with sex, you could have sex again, but with the same chick, and receive sexual pleasure

seems pointless to try and go through all the bullshit for fucking a new chick,(which includes rejection) for some "validation" that you've already received before, and you know will quickly fade, if you can just call up a bitch and have her fuck you and give you sexual pleasure
when you fuck a new chick, atleast for me, it's a lot of the same good feelings of validation again.

It's a totally different vibe, fucking a new chick, or fucking the same chick for the 10th time. Yes it will fade, but everything in life fades eventually anyways. It's not argument, just nihilism.

Keeping a sexual relationship with the same chick exciting and fun for a longer time, takes a lot of conscious effort to keep it fresh. Introducing new things, vibes, drugs, outfits, roleplay, positions, etc. Else it becomes as fun as just masturbating. Which is fine, but I would think it's not worth having a LTR for.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and volcelfatcel
when you fuck a new chick, atleast for me, it's a lot of the same good feelings of validation again.

It's a totally different vibe, fucking a new chick, or fucking the same chick for the 10th time. Yes it will fade, but everything in life fades eventually anyways. It's not argument, just nihilism.

Keeping a sexual relationship with the same chick exciting and fun for a longer time, takes a lot of conscious effort to keep it fresh. Introducing new things, vibes, drugs, outfits, roleplay, positions, etc. Else it becomes as fun as just masturbating. Which is fine, but I would think it's not worth having a LTR for.
how many notches do you have overall? non hooker count? hooker count? overall count?

Ye but you can masturbate and get off faster, more relaxed than having to do cardio right? Sex is supposed to be enjoyable but the way it is now, the man just does everything and the woman just bends over or relaxes.
I guess the mental reward is true, condom sex seems awful ngl how do you even feel shit? the plastic gets friction not your dick.
Men are made to fuck, women are made to get fucked. I’d rather be on top doing the work as long as it’s raw so I get the reward of good sensation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and volcelfatcel
Men are made to fuck, women are made to get fucked. I’d rather be on top doing the work as long as it’s raw so I get the reward of good sensation
Ye but the amount of star fishing women probably gets tiring though. You do cardio while they just fucking lay there

how many notches do you have overall? non hooker count? hooker count? overall count?
1 hooker, 5 other girls. Of which 3 ONS, 1fwb and 1 was ex-gf.

None of the girls i've fucked were on BC so it has always been condomsex.

I had a japanese mouth sextoy made for smaller dicks I guess because I tore a hole it after a few uses. Also I have a fleshlight that just rots under the bed because my hands feel better tbh. And I cba cleaning/drying it.

Anal play is legit, and I'm living proof it doesn't turn you gay. Don't knock it until you've tried it :lul:

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: intovoid
Seems like it is, most women are lazy as fuck in bed and out of shape, men have to do cardio warmup for boxing to get her off and get themselves off.

Validation for both parties as well I assume, she just wants to be fucked by a good looking chad and you want to fuck a good looking girl that's all.
Mutual infatuation is what amplifies the experience of sex and makes it not feel like 'a chore to get a nut' (i.e. masturbating but with someone else's body). When you have that honeymoon-phase sex with someone who isn't reserved about expressing their desire to you it can be absolutely electric, no need for toys, kink satisfaction, or unusual positions. Additionally, trying to make her experience as much pleasure as you can is something that makes you feel good, the line between her pleasure and yours becomes blurred and it isn't an ego thing. Obviously it then fades, as the honeymoon phase doesn't last forever. But it's possible for a time.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and volcelfatcel
no. masturbating with your hand is autosexual/incest and using sex toys for orgasm/pleasure is feminine/lowt/gay, unless if the sex toy is to treat ed or practice sex, increase your stamina then it's ok.
what about treating death grip?

@badg96 what do u think about this

IMG 20211124 101858

The original make sex toy
Women

Very good op. Men need alternatives to women. Our lack of alts is the reason women have so much power of us.

JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
bump

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and IncelsBraincels
Please kill yourself