A bitter truth about religion

D

Deleted member 23772

Kraken
Religion is a way of keeping people in order. Even if it is not real, what do we lose by forcing religion on a society? Think logically. It is a way of structuring our thinking in terms of a single thing (God) that relieves stress.

It's not even so much about the spiritual aspect, it's more about the fact that non-religious societies tend to either descend into complete degeneration (what the West is currently experiencing) or power-hungry totalitarian secular regimes take control (the Soviet Union, China, etc.) and citizens' lives deteriorate to unimaginable degrees.

It is a good way to control the masses, but the concept of a policing god is not real.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza, aspiringexcel, incel194012940 and 4 others
dnr

• +1
Reactions: OverCoper
i only believe in what is proven to be true scientifically and mathematically, empirically and rationally

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 23772
Religion has to be used to control the masses because the masses are dumb. If you let them operate on their free will they will collapse society (as is happening the west).

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 30037 and 2 others
It's not even so much about the spiritual aspect, it's more about the fact that non-religious societies tend to either descend into complete degeneration
MENA, Africa, India, Latin America, you name it lol.

There should be a distinction between tradition-based religion and philosophy-based religion. Tradition-based (such as the rules dictated in the Bible or the prayer rituals mandated by the Quran) serve mainly to control and direct populations. However, religions such as Buddhism and some variants of Hinduism often dont give hard rules or make threats to ensure compliance, instead serving as more philosophical texts. In fact, most religions are a combination of both, and if you are able to read through different religious texts while also spitting out the seeds of bullshit dogmas and traditions, youll find that theres a lot of wisdom to be gained as far as how to live your life

Dnr, cope as much as u want, ur going to hell

• +1
Reactions: Ryadh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23772
Everyone on this website is gonna burn in hell

Religion is a way of keeping people in order. Even if it is not real, what do we lose by forcing religion on a society? Think logically. It is a way of structuring our thinking in terms of a single thing (God) that relieves stress.

It's not even so much about the spiritual aspect, it's more about the fact that non-religious societies tend to either descend into complete degeneration (what the West is currently experiencing) or power-hungry totalitarian secular regimes take control (the Soviet Union, China, etc.) and citizens' lives deteriorate to unimaginable degrees.

It is a good way to control the masses, but the concept of a policing god is not real.
Holy mother of based.

As you said the west is on the decline because of Godlessness. You don't even have to believe in God per say but the morals and ethics it teaches people are essential for any functioning society. Sad state of affairs

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27 and Deleted member 23772
Religion has to be used to control the masses because the masses are dumb. If you let them operate on their free will they will collapse society (as is happening the west).
Wokeness is a DISEASE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23772 and ascension
If you're woke legit kys

Holy mother of based.

As you said the west is on the decline because of Godlessness. You don't even have to believe in God per say but the morals and ethics it teaches people are essential for any functioning society. Sad state of affairs
What is the option? Tricking the population into the state of being controlled or let the free will impale the society? It sure is hard as hell to pinpoint what really is the best. I understand the jews now @seleucus thoughts?

What is the option? Tricking the population into the state of being controlled or let the free will impale the society? It sure is hard as hell to pinpoint what really is the best. I understand the jews now @seleucus thoughts?
Legit no idea lol. I feel like not just the west but the world is about to hit a brick wall and collapse

- The fall of the West
- Mixing of races where it never use to be, causing endless issues. "Diversity" lol
- Less people being religious by the year
- Increase in retarded woke ideologies
- Introduction of AI
- Introduction of nuclear weapons
- People becoming more delusional and superficial all the time
- Social media ruining relationships and friendships

We're so fucked

• +1
West is over with seeing how much degeneracy is rampant now. I'd never raise a family there.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
This world is cooked either way. The real memery starts when you need to patrol the Mediterranean with gunboats because of climate catastrophes in the south jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and Deleted member 23772
West is over with seeing how much degeneracy is rampant now. I'd never raise a family there.
This is a global issue man, I'm worried about humanity moving forward

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23772 and thickdickdaddy27
yeah the degeneracy is bound to infect everyone. plus you never know what kind of psycho leaders are coming up shit is scary

yeah the degeneracy is bound to infect everyone. plus you never know what kind of psycho leaders are coming up shit is scary
AI scares the fuck out of me. I'm kinda glad I'll be dead by the time it's fully advanced.

This world is cooked either way. The real memery starts when you need to patrol the Mediterranean with gunboats because of climate catastrophes in the south jfl.
From my point of view, a religion is a good base for a stable society. But then again if shits hits the fan we could easily enter slave mode while the leaders enjoy the pure joy of hedonism. Its a wrapped up world, we cant lose nor win.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29710
From my point of view, a religion is a good base for a stable society. But then again if shits hits the fan we could easily enter slave mode while the leaders enjoy the pure joy of hedonism. Its a wrapped up world, we cant lose nor win.
The core issue is that religion has no realistic chance of ever going back up again. I really can't see it happening. The rates will continue to drop for all of them

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
The core issue is that religion has no realistic chance of ever going back up again. I really can't see it happening. The rates will continue to drop for all of them
if so new types of religion will emerge, such as the climate movement, lgbt movement etc. Degen movements which will poison the minds of humans. We are already seeing this with young children how they are getting shoved with propaganda into their faces.

if so new types of religion will emerge, such as the climate movement, lgbt movement etc. Degen movements which will poison the minds of humans. We are already seeing this with young children how they are getting shoved with propaganda into their faces.
We are doomed... humanity had a good run to be fair

lets hear some other thoughts @Xangsane @Ozell Israelite @SecularIslamist

There’s a difference between religion “Christianity“ and following the Most High God. Christianity is religion and tells you God’s laws are done away with, which is how you get this degenerate Edomite (so-called White) culture of adultery and fornication. Also, this is why you have so many wars and many other wicked acts being committed because the Gentiles don’t know how to rules
the earth. This is why the scriptures say when the Israelites (so-called Negroes) return back to our land by the hand of Christ on his second coming the earth will be at peace (Isaiah 2:1-4).

Yeah even atheists like Durkheim and Nietzsche thought that religion was necessary for society if not themselves. I think even that Jew atheist Karl Marx did despite his mis quoted lines about religion.

Also if you think the concept of a 'policing' god is not real you must be a diest like Muslim a.k.a kafir.

There’s a difference between religion “Christianity“ and following the Most High God. Christianity is religion and tells you God’s laws are done away with, which is how you get this degenerate Edomite (so-called White) culture of adultery and fornication. Also, this is why you have so many wars and many other wicked acts being committed because the Gentiles don’t know how to rules
the earth. This is why the scriptures say when the Israelites (so-called Negroes) return back to our land by the hand of Christ on his second coming the earth will be at peace (Isaiah 2:1-4).
Yeah even atheists like Durkheim and Nietzsche thought that religion was necessary for society if not themselves. I think even that Jew atheist Karl Marx did despite his mis quoted lines about religion.

Also if you think the concept of a 'policing' god is not real you must be a diest like Muslim a.k.a kafir.
I wish it was real, unfortunately i cant grasp it no longer. Its good that u both believe in it, as it actually gives a sense of meaning which again correlates to happiness. I became a doomer once i realized this

I wish it was real, unfortunately i cant grasp it no longer. Its good that u both believe in it, as it actually gives a sense of meaning which again correlates to happiness. I became a doomer once i realized this

Matthew 24 says the end times would be like the days of Noah were and you’re seeing that with the homosexuality, adultery, fornication, idolatry, rape, drunkenness, and theft. Once you understand the Bible you’ll understand why these things are happening.

So the bible has always maintained every race would eventually become one then?

Really?

So the bible has always maintained every race would eventually become one then?

No, the Bible has never said that “race would become one” because “race” is a social construct that was created in the 1800s by Johan, F Blumenbach, and the Bible says for the Israelites (so-called Negroes) to separate from the heathen because of their abominable practices. We’ll all worship the Moat High in the Kimgdom of Heaven but the heathen (non-Israelites) will be servants and handmaids to the Israelites (Jeremiah 30:16, Isaiah 14:1-2, and Revelation 13:10).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
i only believe in what is proven to be true scientifically and mathematically, empirically and rationally
bro thinks u can fit God into an equation 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Religion gives people hope and meaning. It gives people a sense of brotherhood and ties everyone in society together. “God has a plan for you” gives people hope that things will get better. “The evil-doers will go to hell”, gives people a peace of mind that at least here they have wronged by the person, but in the afterlife they will be in heaven and the person who harmed them will be in hell. It’s been eroding in 1st world countries and you can see that people are becoming more nihilist. That’s what Nietzsche meant when he said “God is dead”. He advocated for people to make up their own morality but most people cannot do that and stay consistent with it.

The unfortunate brutal reality is that God doesn’t exist. There is no plan for you, and you can only look into the darkness and come out of it by yourself. If he did exist, remember he put you in there in the first place. You are in this position because of bad luck, not any cosmic force in the universe.

• +1
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza and Deleted member 23772

religion is kind awierd. its prob cope as we dunno if god is real but god prob dosent exist. but religions like christanity and hinduism have lots of helpful life advice

yes but no.
religion holds society together and lets you form morality and cultural values. It unites the people and they all agree to something and muslims for example are great people and they women aint no sluts. It gives soldiers courage to die in battle aswell.

Overall Religion is important and not overly misused from power hungry people like you say.

yes but no.
religion holds society together and lets you form morality and cultural values. It unites the people and they all agree to something and muslims for example are great people and they women aint no sluts. It gives soldiers courage to die in battle aswell.

Overall Religion is important and not overly misused from power hungry people like you say.
Its great for a civilization, but, its not real.

Even in Brave New World they had a substitute for religion.

• +1