FASCISM AND THE BLACKPILL: Why there are so many fascists and alt right in here?

so why idolize and warship white people and nazis when you are bottom class to them
the nazis were cool but i dont idolize them , and i would not be a second class citizen in fascist italy if i changed my surname to an italian one

the nazis were cool but i dont idolize them , and i would not be a second class citizen in fascist italy if i changed my surname to an italian one
bro i’m literally italian with first middle and last name being italian despite this i think no matter what race you are i think you should be proud of both your roots and not white worship like a cuck and you keep talking about a fascist Italy when you don’t come from Italy dirty immigrant mindset be proud of who you are

What a waste of bandwidth DNR +Its too over to care about politics

Not really, they perceive me as white even though I identify as med, and only as somewhat ethnic if I reveal my ethnicity, if I lie they would never know, but I wouldn't lie because I'm not ashamed of who I am, and i dont hate non whites, I dont even like them, I am a Mediterraneanist
AAAHHAHAHA ALGERIAN FATHER @97baHater jsuis mort smr gelek half lithuanian alors que c'est juste la daronne tema la pp de hmar

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
bro i’m literally italian with first middle and last name being italian despite this i think no matter what race you are i think you should be proud of both your roots and not white worship like a cuck and you keep talking about a fascist Italy when you don’t come from Italy dirty immigrant mindset be proud of who you are
bro... italian fascism wasnt just about italy but all mediterranean people, do you not know guiseppi sergis ideology od mediterraneanism this was the basis of fascist racial policies, you know the saying una faccia una razza ?

• +1
Reactions: bananasslayer