A black woman's wig FELL OFF IN FRONT OF EVERYONE in my class today 🤣

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Gone.
It all starts on a temperate, sunny autumn day ☀️ I'm getting out of the parking lot and walking into the language arts building of my school. I walk down the hallway, glancing at the many classrooms. As I pass by these classrooms' windows, I see some people who are tired, a few people who are good-looking, and some people that have less of a chance of getting a girlfriend than a 5'2 hyper-Dravidian LTN.

Photo 1508264165352 258db2ebd59b
Ogs parking lots 221
Istockphoto 1267107338 612x612

I then reach the end of the hallway, made a left turn, and enter the classroom. 60% of the class is there. The teacher is also there, I sit in my usual seat. The classroom's desks are arranged in a double U, so there's this large U in the outer area and a smaller one in the inner areas. I sit in my usual spot in the inner u on the left side.

So, we're doing our usual learning. We're reading 1984 by George Orwell right now. Throughout the class, I constantly heard an itching noise and I see this woman constantly patting and itching her hair. It kind of got annoying for me because she was relatively close. It sounded like her scalp was drier than the Sahara when she scratched it though 🤣

snow wtf GIF by Robert E Blackmon

It got disturbing enough to the point where my professor stopped and asked if she was ok. Now everyone was looking at her. She replied with a very uncomfortable "yes sir, but I have to go to the bathroom". My professor said ok and she got up...

TRIPPED ON THE LEGS OF THE TABLE

AND FELL ON THE FLOOR

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

You think it's over yet?!
Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

IT GETS EVEN BETTER!

Everyone ran over to help her, but she got up herself which made it worse because the majority of the class came to help her and now most of the class was standing at most 12 feet away from her. What she didn't seem to realize until people started laughing was that...

HER FUCKING WIG FELL OFF! SHE WAS BALD AS FUCK! JEFF BEZOS BALD.
Fun Lol GIF by Apple Music

MIND YOU SHE'S ALSO OBESE!

NOW SHE'S STANDING IN THE CORNER OF THE CLASSROOM LIKE THS!

Amazon Studios Lol GIF by Amazon Prime Video

dude you should've seen her face

She was on the verge of tears; on the other hand, the class was like...

Everyone started laughing dude.
season 12 laughing GIF
Laugh Lol GIF by GEICO

It was so over for her! She ran out of the classroom with her backpack crying. Poor woman, I guess. We then had a lecture about being nice to everyone like we were in kindergarten.

Korean Drama Crying GIF by The Swoon
exercise running GIF

She had that face and was running like that 🤣🤣🤣

Dear any black female lurkers, grow your real hair out... please. We see your wigs and extensions.

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension!@capybara @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 22126, to be human and 9 others
This story and the guy having his 4 inch lifts inspected by the TSA infront of his whole class while they recorded and laughed at him have me convinced me God's not real.

What sort of cruel deity would inflict this on people? JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricochet, fjor2096, klip11 and 1 other person
This story and the guy having his 4 inch lifts inspected by the TSA infront of his whole class while they recorded and laughed at him have me convinced me God's not real.

What sort of cruel deity would inflict this on people? JFL
That 4 inch lift story is fucking crazy dude 🤣🤣

• +1
Reactions: mogging and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
tales from aunt Laqueshas hair and nail salon

387263167952 a376a9843d60d166abe3 512

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: mogging, NFA PB and enchanted_elixir
Tag the whole forum for 2 reacts, well done

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, DharkDC, to be human and 3 others
bro spent so much effort on a thread just for it to get 5 replies :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, fjor2096 and DharkDC
bro spent so much effort on a thread just for it to get 5 replies :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I do it all the time. It's no biggie.

This one got like 2 replies in the first 30 minutes.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22126