A cheater's dilemma

Fear

Fear

Anatomy is Destiny
Over the span of 15 years, at considerable financial, physical, and psychological cost, I have undertaken the following:
  • Otoplasty to correct protruding ears.
  • An isotretinoin regimen to treat recalcitrant facial and body acne.
  • 4 years of braces as a teenager that left me with an underbite.
  • LeFort I to advance my stunted maxilla, lift my drooping nose, and correct my underbite.
  • BSSO to reduce my overgrown mandible, shorten my face, and correct my underbite.
  • Another 18 months of braces post-jaw surgery, as an adult.
  • Septoplasty made necessary by maxillary rotation.
  • Rhinoplasty to reshape my bulbous nose.
  • Buccal fat removal to give my face much-needed angularity.
  • A 6 millimeter lip lift so my teeth show when I smile or just speak.
  • Periorbital fat transfer to treat dark circles and sunken eyes since childhood.
  • Forehead reduction to lower my hairline.
  • An inconvenient cocktail of obscure chemicals to preserve my hairline.
I maintain a painstaking, obsessive adherence to a softmaxxing regimen as well. I must, because my attractiveness is frighteningly more fragile than that of someone who is naturally good-looking. Should I slip up once — forget to moisturize one morning, go without a certain hair product for a day, skip a particular supplement one evening — the mask will fall with merciless speed, and I will be revealed for what I really am: a cheater and a fraud. I am therefore destined, no matter how I try, no matter what procedure I endure, to never fully escape the abyss of ugliness. With slavish dedication, I can day-by-day suspend myself just above its gaping maw, but I can never know true relief.

Even so, that's a trade I was willing to make... for myself.

But what of my children?

Whether you're old enough to feel it yet or not, having children is what all looksmaxxing is eventually meant to enable. But I am horrified to ponder how mine will require so much — so much — just to not live a life of rot and darkness. Surgery after surgery, drugs, rigid structure. Correct diet, correct hobbies, correct posture. A lifetime of essentially defying what's in their very bones. And that's just the best case scenario.

What's for certain is that by merely being born, they'll start out in the world already at a loss. They'll waste the first quarter or even third of their life playing catch-up, struggling desperately against genes that deserved to die out, just for a hope at being loved and accepted. And in the decades of lost time and missed experiences, a resentment will begin to bloom in their heart, and the same realization will darken their outlook as it once did mine: life is cruelly, absurdly, and supremely unfair.

In short, to harvest the ultimate fruit of my efforts will mean to perpetuate a chain of misery.
So should people like us have children? In good conscience, can we?
This is my dilemma, and when I smile and laugh as the woman I love imagines our future children aloud, one horrible truth haunts me:

I'll be the author of all their pain.

And they'll pay the price for all my cheating.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Warlow, CursedOne and 13 others
cool story bro

FB IMG 1591565704768

Pics or surgery didn't happen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YoungChadcel, Jamal2222 and Torero
Y'know. You don't have to have kids ??

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
You shall also formulate in a somewhat colloquial text form.

The final blackpill. Glad you took it unlike many others here.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Robert California, Aesthetics_III and 1 other person
Did the buccal fat removal make any difference?

• +1
Reactions: Fear
read like ER's manifesto 10/10

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Fear
You could have communicated this in two sentences but instead you wrote an essay to jerk yourself off

If she's fit enough then they'll be at least normies and can softmax to PSL 5.5+. But, that's considering they're over 6'.
The correct and perfect equation to get the height of a future son is this; Father height (F) + Father's tallest immediate relative's height (FT) (themselves, mother, father, brother etc.) + Mother's height (M) + Mother's tallest immediate relative's height (MT) then total that, divide by four, then add 5 to 8cm. Looks like this;
(F + FT + M + MT)
______________________ + 5 to 8

eg. (me and gf)
184 + 184 + 162 + 180 = 710
710 / 4 = 177.5
177.5 + 5 = 182.5cm
177.5 + 6 = 183.5cm
177.5 + 7 = 184.5cm
177.5+ 8 = 185.5cm

This equation is all I worked on for 2 years, during high school, worked with literally every person that I knew, of course there will be outliers.
And yeah, 185.5cm isn't tall enough for a full grown adult in 2046 (if I have when I'm 28, in 2028), so if anyone knows a foid who's 5'7+ with jet black hair, but who has no relatives as tall as me hmu :feelswhy:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Fear
Post face or I'll put this post in the big book of short stories from the basement

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga
You think you are writing a book? what kind of gay ass title is this.
'A cheaters dillema' sounds like some fking romantic divorce novel
please grow up

• JFL
Reactions: normieschmormie
Just dont have children theory. I am also planning to get vasectomy if I can be a slayer with my surgeries in the future

after vasectomy,can you feel the ejeculation sorry
Idk but you should be, like who the hell would get it if you couldnt orgasm after that ?

• JFL
Reactions: inceletto
highly dramatic wall of text ngl

if you don’t want kids, don’t have kids. If you do, have their mother be the most attractive you can get and be wealthy so they can have a good upbringing so they won’t be incel

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Inject T asap imagine calling looksmaxxing cheating

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 1180
Over the span of 15 years, at considerable financial, physical, and psychological cost, I have undertaken the following:
  • LeFort I to advance my stunted maxilla, lift my drooping nose, and correct my underbite.
  • BSSO to reduce my overgrown mandible, shorten my face, and correct my underbite.
  • Periorbital fat transfer to treat dark circles and sunken eyes since childhood.
I maintain a painstaking, obsessive adherence to a softmaxxing regimen as well. I must, because my attractiveness is frighteningly more fragile than that of someone who is naturally good-looking. Should I slip up once — forget to moisturize one morning, go without a certain hair product for a day, skip a particular supplement one evening — the mask will fall with merciless speed, and I will be revealed for what I really am: a cheater and a fraud. I am therefore destined, no matter how I try, no matter what procedure I endure, to never fully escape the abyss of ugliness. With slavish dedication, I can day-by-day suspend myself just above its gaping maw, but I can never know true relief.

But what of my children?

Whether you're old enough to feel it yet or not, having children is what all looksmaxxing is eventually meant to enable. But I am horrified to ponder how mine will require so much — so much — just to not live a life of rot and darkness. Surgery after surgery, drugs, rigid structure. Correct diet, correct hobbies, correct posture. A lifetime of essentially defying what's in their very bones. And that's just the best case scenario.

What's for certain is that by merely being born, they'll start out in the world already at a loss. They'll waste the first quarter or even third of their life playing catch-up, struggling desperately against genes that deserved to die out, just for a hope at being loved and accepted. And in the decades of lost time and missed experiences, a resentment will begin to bloom in their heart, and the same realization will darken their outlook as it once did mine: life is cruelly, absurdly, and supremely unfair.

In short, to harvest the ultimate fruit of my efforts will mean to perpetuate a chain of misery.
This is my dilemma, and when I smile and laugh as the woman I love imagines our future children aloud, one horrible truth haunts me:

Don’t sweat it man, go ahead and cum in your whore and have kids. In the future they’ll be gene engineering so don’t worry about your descendants cuz at the rate of technology advancing I predict in around 2099 gene engineering will begin to advance rapidly and plastic surgery will be at god level

Moneymaxx and wait for gene editing to become more advanced.

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne

But what of my children?

well if you’re at least 5 PSL fuck a cute bitch and make sure to not pull out. Your children’ll probably turn out alright

it's impossible to know how you would've turned out in the proper environment so don't feel too bad

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Fear and Deleted member 5052
antinatalism is the only way to go for every circumstance

I feel sorry for ur children NGL

• So Sad
UR CHILDREN DONT HAVE TO BE SUCH BRAINWASHED BLACKPILLED MORONS
BE A GOOD FATHER AND TEACH THEM USEFUL SKILLS AND LOVE THEM

How gl are you OP?