AROMASIN PSA NEW INFORMATION

stress

stress

Iron
My aim is to be concise as possible. I have not seen this talked about on the forum ever.

The problem is this: suicidal inhibitor means it deactivates the enzyme permanently. The only way your estrogen recovers is to create more enzymes. Everyone creates them at a different pace. If you keep taking even extremely low doses slightly too close together your estrogen will constantly get lower and lower until it ruins your health.

meaning:
To use aromasin properly you have to wait until you are back at baseline to take another dose. Even if you could blood-test every day to find this out and dose properly your plates will still close. Just maybe slower. (I'm not sure how much time it actually takes for them to fuse once adequate estrogen level is met)

what to do: This is my question to you. What do I do? I've been taking 6.25mg ED for a few months and my estrogen has slowly gotten lower and lower until now I have no dopamine and very low sexual function. I don't want my plates to close, and I'm considering arimidex but I have no way of knowing when my estrogen will be recovered, and if my plates will close before I can change anything. Some people take 5 days and some take over a month to recover. I have one blood test and I was planning on taking it when I feel better, but I realize that dopamine function may recover at a slower pace than estro. If I wait 2 weeks before testing am I risking growth plate closure?

edit: I'd like to add that arimidex is very strong and lowers estrogen by 70% immediately on 1mg/day and 80% once that reaches 2mg systemic at all times. this is because after one half life (48 hours) theres half the drug left. You will eventually reach a point where it is stagnate. In this case: 1mg, next dose you systemically have 0.5mg, 1.5mg, 0.75mg, 1.75mg etc. you will get to 2mg systemic where 2/2 + 1 is equal to 2 and this is the systemic amount that will constantly be present.

so even if I take .25mg arimidex EOD my estrogen will still likely be too low.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
did not read again

My aim is to be concise as possible. I have not seen this talked about on the forum ever.

The problem is this: suicidal inhibitor means it deactivates the enzyme permanently. The only way your estrogen recovers is to create more enzymes. Everyone creates them at a different pace. If you keep taking even extremely low doses slightly too close together your estrogen will constantly get lower and lower until it ruins your health.

meaning:
To use aromasin properly you have to wait until you are back at baseline to take another dose. Even if you could blood-test every day to find this out and dose properly your plates will still close. Just maybe slower. (I'm not sure how much time it actually takes for them to fuse once adequate estrogen level is met)

what to do: This is my question to you. What do I do? I've been taking 6.25mg ED for a few months and my estrogen has slowly gotten lower and lower until now I have no dopamine and very low sexual function. I don't want my plates to close, and I'm considering arimidex but I have no way of knowing when my estrogen will be recovered, and if my plates will close before I can change anything. Some people take 5 days and some take over a month to recover. I have one blood test and I was planning on taking it when I feel better, but I realize that dopamine function may recover at a slower pace than estro. If I wait 2 weeks before testing am I risking growth plate closure?

edit: I'd like to add that arimidex is very strong and lowers estrogen by 70% immediately on 1mg/day and 80% once that reaches 2mg systemic at all times. this is because after one half life (48 hours) theres half the drug left. You will eventually reach a point where it is stagnate. In this case: 1mg, next dose you systemically have 0.5mg, 1.5mg, 0.75mg, 1.75mg etc. you will get to 2mg systemic where 2/2 + 1 is equal to 2 and this is the systemic amount that will constantly be present.

what if I already have high e and high t am I still probably prone to my shit crashing

what if I already have high e and high t am I still probably prone to my shit crashing
quoting from my post:
deactivates the enzyme permanently. The only way your estrogen recovers is to create more enzymes. Everyone creates them at a different pace. If you keep taking even extremely low doses slightly too close together your estrogen will constantly get lower and lower until it ruins your health.

What this means for you: YES absolutely. You will slowly deactivate more and more of your remaining enzymes until you have next to nothing left
edit: i think. im not claiming to be an expert but this is based on a lot of research i did

deactivates the enzyme permanently. The only way your estrogen recovers is to create more enzymes. Everyone creates them at a different pace. If you keep taking even extremely low doses slightly too close together your estrogen will constantly get lower and lower until it ruins your health.
good to know my dumbass was planning on working up to 25 mg a day since thats the cancer treatment dose. i think that the fear is kind of exaggerated though. 25 mg a day doesnt seem to cause significant side effects in women who are much more dependent on estrogen than males

• +1
Reactions: stress and EsteMog

meaning:

ive been taking 6.25mg asin for the last week and I can't get a a boner harder than like 75%. Do I just have to deal with this until im at my desired height or should I lower my dose.

meaning:

source from where u buy asin? also no balding? do you use hgh?

ive been taking 6.25mg asin for the last week and I can't get a a boner harder than like 75%. Do I just have to deal with this until im at my desired height or should I lower my dose.
Your estrogen is too low. Even 6.25 e5 days is too much for a natty

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
Your estrogen is too low. Even 6.25 e5 days is too much for a natty
I take 12.5mg EOD, the only side effects i experienced was what I wouldn’t even describe as pain in my knees (which went away after a few days) and bigger loads

took arimidex, e2 recovered but i still didnt feel better cus my test is just low