A collection of posts regarding Male Attractiveness from an online female-only community - women find the average man repulsive

BucketCrab

BucketCrab

If you can't climb out, drag others down.
Context - All the posts listed here are taken from a female-only imageboard born as a female-friendly alternative to imageboards such as 4chan. What follows is a series of posts found there. All of the above posts are taken from the same thread; I will not be posting a link to it because I don't want you people swarming the website, but the smart ones will be able to figure out which website I'm talking about anyways.

Disclaimer 1 - How do you know the posts are from girls?
I obviously have no surefire way of knowing, same way as none of you can prove I am not an alien typing this thread right now. That being said, this community seems particularly hellbent on detecting and banning male posters. Moreover, most of the content of the posts is in line with what has been observed by blackpill theorists in real life female behaviour.

Disclaimer 2 - The posters are probably unattractive social rejects, so I don't care about their taste in men.
Look at the women that are considered attractive by unattractive men. Are they uglier than the women considered attractive by attractive men? No. They're just as hot. Your own attractiveness is not a predictor of the attractiveness level of people you find hot. This is especially true of women because of hypergamy: the ugliest women still want Chad. They might settle for less, but they still have the same idea of attractiveness as hotter women.

Post #1 - User complains about ugly and/or balding men.
Never been attracted to a man irl

Does any other anon have this problem? I have never found a single guy I met irl attractive, they're almost all super repulsive to me.
Even the guys I was involved with romantically were only ok in my book and it was their personality that drew me in but I don't want to tolerate that anymore. The only men I'm attracted to are bishies and pretty boy models with soft features and nice hair. Some actors too before they start looking like gremlins from all the coke.

Meanwhile even if I do find a guy with a pretty face he's ALWAYS fucking balding and I can't deal with that, it's like a goddamn curse. I remember the last guy I was with and even before things got bad I was still dissatisfied because he didn't visually live up to my expectations and it felt awful. Seeing ugly men makes me angry, opening a dating app never ceases to make me seethe. And when I see ugly moids with decent/good looking girlfriends? The rage which falls on me is indescribable.

Post #2 - Personality, age and looks.
I think men can be look good when they age, or rather I think I can turn a blind eye to a moid looking worse with age. I would at least like to enjoy my youth with someone I find physically attractive though, especially when I take care of myself.
Is it really so hard for scrotes to get a nice flattering haircut, dress in cute clothes and not get really fat? Well, the answer is obviosuly no, we all know that already. I think I value kindess in moids quite a lot since it's so rare. I think a gentle, kind and caring moid would be nice. But why is it that once you find one like that he looks like your uncle who diddled children? Or is it a cultural thing? Anyway.

The so called intelligent scrotes can suck a dick because they almost always overestimate their abilities and think they're the shit plus they're libertarian and hate women. Or they don't wash their ass but that's the gamble you take with every man you see, perhaps they're just more arrogant and don't notice the smell.
I don't mind being single of course. In fact I think it's pretty cool and comfortable but I do get lovesick every now and then, as everyone does I imagine.
But if I'm not attracted to someone physically then I might as well stay in a platonic relationship unless their brain is somehow reaaally hot which isn't likely to tell the truth.

But then on the other hand friendships with moids barely ever last. On the other (other) hand I support my right to objectifying men and demanding they don't look repulsive as women are expected to. I mean come on. Buy a conditioner. Shave your pube beard, go for a walk. Dress NICELY, wear a turtleneck or a suit. More men should wear suits, sweats are disgusting I don't want to see your limp chicken dick.
Anyway. I think bangs should come back in style, they help hide the male pattern baldness which I already mentioned I hate.

Post #3 - Dating in your 30s
It gets worse the older you get, sadly. Im in my 30s and most men are uglier, completely bald or damn near close, fatter, worse style, and horrible skin. I don't think you're being shallow, because you seem to want someone you're attracted to in both looks and personality together, and you're not able to find anyone that fits.

Post #4 - Even if I am in a relationship with a man, I won't be sexually available unless I find him attractive.

As I said in previous posts, If I don't end up being attracted to a man I will simply just not date a moid. Of course I have seen non hideous men irl, such as conventionally attractive chads, a few dilfs (coomer term, yes, I do not actually want to fuck them however) here and there but I wasn't attracted to them. If you're a straight or bi woman it shouldn't bother you that I'm not attracted to moids or find them repulsive.
Anyway. As I said, in the past I dated men whose personality I liked and who didn't repulse but the lack of physical attraction bothered me and I didn't feel like kissing and getting sexually involved with men who I didn't feel physical attraction towards and as you may have guessed they were not willing to either settle for a non sexual relationship or consider my preferences (which I did not try to force on them). In the end it was too taxing for me, I just felt bad.

Post #5 - User defending herself from a male poster's accusation of preferring pretty-boys because she has pedophiliac tendencies
My standards:
>pretty hair
>good skin
>soft features
>no facial hair and no titty bush
>no bald spots
>I like downturned eyes but that's not relevant I just wanted to say that
>thin and lean
>washes ass
Teenagers:
>pimply
>frog voiced
>underdeveloped
>literal kids and I'm not attracted to kids because I'm not deranged
Next!

Post #6 - User thinks most men are unattractive
Yes, I become very depressed when I go out and see like zero decently looking men. Not only their natural appearance, but the way they present themselves - how they dress and groom.
It is impossible even to have a crush on someone - couple of times I gaslighted myself I have a crush on uggo males, but yeah - not for a long time
So so sad

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, pardocel, 190cm90kg and 17 others
mentally ill

their opinion is irrelevant

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, Pharmaceutic, UnluckyRedSmith and 14 others
Joined Dec 25, 2021
Posts 329

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827

I respect this post, the username, avi and everything you stand for.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21192, poopoohead, Deleted member 15004 and 6 others
if we only knew, how perfect she looks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 21192 and 9 others
Seeing ugly men makes me angry, opening a dating app never ceases to make me seethe. And when I see ugly moids with decent/good looking girlfriends? The rage which falls on me is indescribable.
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: mug and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Context - All the posts listed here are taken from a female-only imageboard born as a female-friendly alternative to imageboards such as 4chan. What follows is a series of posts found there. All of the above posts are taken from the same thread; I will not be posting a link to it because I don't want you people swarming the website, but the smart ones will be able to figure out which website I'm talking about anyways.

I obviously have no surefire way of knowing, same way as none of you can prove I am not an alien typing this thread right now. That being said, this community seems particularly hellbent on detecting and banning male posters. Moreover, most of the content of the posts is in line with what has been observed by blackpill theorists in real life female behaviour.

Disclaimer 2 - The posters are probably unattractive social rejects, so I don't care about their taste in men.
Look at the women that are considered attractive by unattractive men. Are they uglier than the women considered attractive by attractive men? No. They're just as hot. Your own attractiveness is not a predictor of the attractiveness level of people you find hot. This is especially true of women because of hypergamy: the ugliest women still want Chad. They might settle for less, but they still have the same idea of attractiveness as hotter women.

Does any other anon have this problem? I have never found a single guy I met irl attractive, they're almost all super repulsive to me.
Even the guys I was involved with romantically were only ok in my book and it was their personality that drew me in but I don't want to tolerate that anymore. The only men I'm attracted to are bishies and pretty boy models with soft features and nice hair. Some actors too before they start looking like gremlins from all the coke.

Meanwhile even if I do find a guy with a pretty face he's ALWAYS fucking balding and I can't deal with that, it's like a goddamn curse. I remember the last guy I was with and even before things got bad I was still dissatisfied because he didn't visually live up to my expectations and it felt awful. Seeing ugly men makes me angry, opening a dating app never ceases to make me seethe. And when I see ugly moids with decent/good looking girlfriends? The rage which falls on me is indescribable.

I think men can be look good when they age, or rather I think I can turn a blind eye to a moid looking worse with age. I would at least like to enjoy my youth with someone I find physically attractive though, especially when I take care of myself.
Is it really so hard for scrotes to get a nice flattering haircut, dress in cute clothes and not get really fat? Well, the answer is obviosuly no, we all know that already. I think I value kindess in moids quite a lot since it's so rare. I think a gentle, kind and caring moid would be nice. But why is it that once you find one like that he looks like your uncle who diddled children? Or is it a cultural thing? Anyway.

The so called intelligent scrotes can suck a dick because they almost always overestimate their abilities and think they're the shit plus they're libertarian and hate women. Or they don't wash their ass but that's the gamble you take with every man you see, perhaps they're just more arrogant and don't notice the smell.
I don't mind being single of course. In fact I think it's pretty cool and comfortable but I do get lovesick every now and then, as everyone does I imagine.
But if I'm not attracted to someone physically then I might as well stay in a platonic relationship unless their brain is somehow reaaally hot which isn't likely to tell the truth.

But then on the other hand friendships with moids barely ever last. On the other (other) hand I support my right to objectifying men and demanding they don't look repulsive as women are expected to. I mean come on. Buy a conditioner. Shave your pube beard, go for a walk. Dress NICELY, wear a turtleneck or a suit. More men should wear suits, sweats are disgusting I don't want to see your limp chicken dick.
Anyway. I think bangs should come back in style, they help hide the male pattern baldness which I already mentioned I hate.

It gets worse the older you get, sadly. Im in my 30s and most men are uglier, completely bald or damn near close, fatter, worse style, and horrible skin. I don't think you're being shallow, because you seem to want someone you're attracted to in both looks and personality together, and you're not able to find anyone that fits.

Post #4 - Even if I am in a relationship with a man, I won't be sexually available unless I find him attractive.

As I said in previous posts, If I don't end up being attracted to a man I will simply just not date a moid. Of course I have seen non hideous men irl, such as conventionally attractive chads, a few dilfs (coomer term, yes, I do not actually want to fuck them however) here and there but I wasn't attracted to them. If you're a straight or bi woman it shouldn't bother you that I'm not attracted to moids or find them repulsive.
Anyway. As I said, in the past I dated men whose personality I liked and who didn't repulse but the lack of physical attraction bothered me and I didn't feel like kissing and getting sexually involved with men who I didn't feel physical attraction towards and as you may have guessed they were not willing to either settle for a non sexual relationship or consider my preferences (which I did not try to force on them). In the end it was too taxing for me, I just felt bad.

Post #5 - User defending herself from a male poster's accusation of preferring pretty-boys because she has pedophiliac tendencies
My standards:
>pretty hair
>good skin
>soft features
>no bald spots
>thin and lean
>washes ass
Teenagers:
>pimply
>frog voiced
>underdeveloped
Next!

Yes, I become very depressed when I go out and see like zero decently looking men. Not only their natural appearance, but the way they present themselves - how they dress and groom.
It is impossible even to have a crush on someone - couple of times I gaslighted myself I have a crush on uggo males, but yeah - not for a long time
So so sad
TLDR: Balding is death

What's the imageboard?

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell and Rt-Rust1
And when I see ugly moids with decent/good looking girlfriends? The rage which falls on me is indescribable.

Are they really that dense? Girls get with ugly guys because the ugly guy is providing value in other forms.

Even bluepilled retards understand this.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Daniel Plainview, oldcelloser and 1 other person
it is over

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, amorfati, oldcelloser and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ken, UnluckyRedSmith, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
those girls are mentally ill like legit

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Richard_Hungwell
i've been on vindicta, they are crazier than 4chan. but still, the most realistic way of understanding them though.
which site is that?

this actually not that bad

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell and TITUS
Damn switch moid with foid and you get an incel.is/looksmax post. Absolutely over for anyone here who thinks like this lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogging, Deleted member 21192 and Richard_Hungwell
Stop listening to female claimed preferences, only pay attention to their revealed preferences. The stuff they type online is just emotional neurotic bullshit to make themselves feel good and to try to hurt the egos of men because they are spiteful mutants.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, BrazilianLooksmaxxer, gymmaxedhorse and 10 others
Stop listening to female claimed preferences, only pay attention to their revealed preferences. The stuff they type online is just emotional neurotic bullshit to make themselves feel good and to try to hurt the egos of men because they are spiteful mutants.
You have a point.

However, there is a difference between a female talking about her preference in a social setting with her IRL reputation at stake and what she types from anonimity in a female community. Not to mention most of the posts are in line with blackpill tenets developed by observing real life behaviour.

• +1
Reactions: mogging, ErbCel, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
who cares what these hoes think? i hope they all die in a fire

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565
i would pay to punhc them to death tbh

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 2729
good post and sick avi

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
brutal af, even though these are low tier women with exagerrated and radical views on these things, it's still a perk inside the female mind.

Imagine settling for some LTB and that's what she thinks about you jfl (these women have shitty lives and envy men who can be slobs and get girls, while they looksmax and still suck kek)

Anyways, it's pointless to torture yourself reading that kind of stuff that in a way had the intention of hurting someone, even if unconsciously.

If any woman think that about me, I want her miles away from me, and you should too. Life's too short to waste reading comments from bitter, looks obsessed people with absurd standards. There is a girl (a couple, actually) whose your looks are just good enough for them.

• +1
Reactions: BrazilianLooksmaxxer, Daniel Plainview, |Daddy_Zygos| and 2 others
brutal af, even though these are low tier women with exagerrated and radical views on these things, it's still a perk inside the female mind.

Imagine settling for some LTB and that's what she thinks about you jfl (these women have shitty lives and envy men who can be slobs and get girls, while they looksmax and still suck kek)

Anyways, it's pointless to torture yourself reading that kind of stuff that in a way had the intention of hurting someone, even if unconsciously.

If any woman think that about me, I want her miles away from me, and you should too. Life's too short to waste reading comments from bitter, looks obsessed people with absurd standards. There is a girl (a couple, actually) whose your looks are just good enough for them.
I am Danish_Retard and I endorse this statement
Proudboy

There is a girl (a couple, actually) whose your looks are just good enough for them.
This was written a bit :soy:-ish but I agree with the point.

• JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Tenshi
Their looks match roped already

This was written a bit :soy:-ish but I agree with the point.
lol

it's true tho, everything in life is a number's game. The uglier you are, the fewer the chances, tho.

In the end, one man's trash is another man's treasure, or a woman's treasure, for that matter :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, |Daddy_Zygos| and Danish_Retard
lol

it's true tho, everything in life is a number's game. The uglier you are, the fewer the chances, tho.

In the end, one man's trash is another man's treasure, or a woman's treasure, for that matter :feelshah:
I think it's the first time I've seen this sentiment on here, most here would fly 10000km to get a 3rd world butcher to carve open their face and move their bones just for normie or female validation.

It's a very valuable trait to step back, accept the "rejection" and move on. This goes for what personality you show too, after a lot of realisations I've mostly removed my social anxiety and began showing my "true" ( :soy: ) self to normies, and I realised that when I don't try to placate others' social wishes I get more rejections but the friendships I do build are much more robust, and truly in anything social quality>>>quantity.

Also, to a lesser degree, if you there to cease to exist, the only part of your identity that would continue living on is the idea other people have of you, therefore, putting on a facade will muddy any immortality you'd obtain.

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi
It's probably pretty accurate. A 5/10 looks male that finds himself single is worth no more than a 4/10 looks male was years ago. A lot of 5/10 looks guys that are bluepilled are shocked to see how tough it is now if they get divorced or break off a LTR while the 5/10 looks female can easily have a one night stand with a 6/10 or 7/10 looks guy.

I think it's the first time I've seen this sentiment on here, most here would fly 10000km to get a 3rd world butcher to carve open their face and move their bones just for normie or female validation.

It's a very valuable trait to step back, accept the "rejection" and move on. This goes for what personality you show too, after a lot of realisations I've mostly removed my social anxiety and began showing my "true" ( :soy: ) self to normies, and I realised that when I don't try to placate others' social wishes I get more rejections but the friendships I do build are much more robust, and truly in anything social quality>>>quantity.

Also, to a lesser degree, if you there to cease to exist, the only part of your identity that would continue living on is the idea other people have of you, therefore, putting on a facade will muddy any immortality you'd obtain.
Exactly

I guess people here are so obsessed with validation they don't see these are the chains tethering themselves. The more you try to fit in and be accepted/avoid rejection, the more you trap yourself.

I've started to notice that rejection is indeed, somewhat of a source of confidence. You get rejected a lot, face a lot of struggle, you build some resistance and an attitude of not giving a shit about being accepted or not by others and, by not caring and being yourself, paradoxally, you attract people who are genuinely into you, as you said.

I believe this state of not being restrained by what others push upon you is really something a man should aim for

• +1
Reactions: chadison, Daniel Plainview and Danish_Retard
Saw the phrase 'wash their ass' mentioned more than once. Do they mean taking a shower, or literal guys who don't wipe after taking a shit?

Technically they are not wrong, the average man is disgusting. I mean seriously if you play MMOs, watch any porn, eat fast food then you are a disgusting creature.

However where they are wrong is in everything else

My standards:
>pretty hair
>good skin
>soft features
>no bald spots
>thin and lean
>washes ass
Teenagers:
>pimply
>frog voiced
>underdeveloped
Next!

So so sad
The 19th amendment was a mistake :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: pardocel