A comprehensive guide on how to leanmax

D

Deleted member 15698

Diamond
1) Download Myfitnesspal and weigh yourself naked in the morning after a shit

2) Enter your age, sex, height, and weight. Put activity to "sedentary," and set the goal to "lose 1lb a week

3) Accurately enter EVERYTHING you eat drink or consume in to MFP every day. Carry on with whatever training routine you do normally, but do not add activity in to MFP

4) Weigh yourself every two weeks. If you lose zero weight, manually decrease your calorie goal by 250

5) You are now 10-12% bf

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, Deleted member 8244, .👽. and 3 others
1) Download Myfitnesspal and weigh yourself naked in the morning after a shit

2) Enter your age, sex, height, and weight. Put activity to "sedentary," and set the goal to "lose 1lb a week

3) Accurately enter EVERYTHING you eat drink or consume in to MFP every day. Carry on with whatever training routine you do normally, but do not add activity in to MFP

4) Weigh yourself every two weeks. If you lose zero weight, manually decrease your calorie goal by 250

5) You are now 10-12% bf
Imagine thinking an app can measure ur daily caloric output when activity levels and Basal metabolic rate differ. You need a larger deficit than 250 to account for the margin of error. If you just cut 250 calories u could still be above maintenance also water weight fluctuates up and down

here’s how u actually lean max

Wake up and take 25mg ephedrine with 200mg caffeine. Don’t eat all day. Before bed eat a keto meal
ACF5DADC 6322 4D6C B932 25D312362769
Me when I was in shape

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, rydofx, Deleted member 14543 and 2 others
Imagine thinking an app can measure ur daily caloric output when activity levels and Basal metabolic rate differ. You need a larger deficit than 250 to account for the margin of error. If you just cut 250 calories u could still be above maintenance also water weight fluctuates up and down

here’s how u actually lean max

Wake up and take 25mg ephedrine with 200mg caffeine. Don’t eat all day. Before bed eat a keto meal

View attachment 1399265 Me when I was in shape.

Decent physique. Really you commented just to flex though, because you didn't even read. I said start at a 500 deficit, not 250, and that's not including exercise which creates an additional deficit. Real deficit ~750. Then I said INCREASE the deficit by an additional 250 if you aren't losing weight, because of individual metabolic differences.

And yes, EC stack is based and approved. Not necessary to lose weight though and trying to help noobs understand the single most basic rule of fat loss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, .👽. and user47283
I think I tried everything

Fasting dont work
Keto dont work
Counting dont work

Theres no easy way out.. just eat small portions and be hungry all the fucking time works

also, move your ass everyday. Being sedentary is death.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 21531
Following a meal plan is easier than stopping myself from eating when I hit my allowed calories. So I use Eat This Much.
Alternate daily fasting is agreeable to me.

I don't use stimulants for increasing energy expenditure and suppressing appetite because I already have anxiety problems as it is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
Cope. Just water fast for 1 week to lose 20 lbs or 2 weeks to lose 40. Then hop on a keto diet to get your body used to eating clean.
Then start introducing lean meat and exercise 6 days a week. And try to stand more often during the day.

You're welcome.