A day in another life

the zodiac

the zodiac

God of the new world
Joined
Jul 27, 2026
Posts
747
Reputation
929
I had a dream where I felt like I was living an entirely different life.

When the dream began, I was already someone else. I looked completely different from my real self and was apparently very attractive, almost model-level in appearance. I had glasses even though I don't normally wear glasses, along with dark, somewhat nerdy-looking hair. I remember seeing my face in a mirror and recognizing the person in the reflection as myself, even though he looked nothing like me in real life.

This version of me was also apparently popular at school because he was attractive and was a top of the class student. I went to a completely different school, and I had a girlfriend. I don't remember ever meeting her or becoming her boyfriend because, from the moment the dream started, she was already my girlfriend. It felt like we had an established relationship and a history together.

She was an ordinary-looking girl rather than someone who looked like a model. She had an oval-shaped face, dark hair, almond-shaped dark eyes, and glasses like me. What made her feel real was her personality. She would send me funny pictures of herself, including badly taken photos where her hair looked terrible or where she was doing random things. I remember one photo of her drinking alcohol at night with messy hair, which I found funny.

We would talk between classes because we apparently weren't in the same class. She would usually be on the ground floor, and I would go downstairs to talk to her between classes. We were affectionate with each other, and there was a strong sense of intimacy and closeness between us.

At one point, after most of the students had left, we wanted some privacy at school. We went into a classroom that we thought was empty, but there were still a few students inside, so we didn't do anything and left.

Later, we went to her neighborhood. There was a huge mansion next to her actual house. When I saw it, I thought the mansion belonged to her and said something like, "Wow!" out loud. She laughed while standing near her actual house, which was just a normal-looking middle-class house.

We talked outside her house, and I remember discovering that she used C.AI because she was lonely, which surprised me because I hadn't expected her to. The dream ended before we even entered her house.

There were probably a couple of scenes at the beginning that I have forgotten. I remember that I was talking to her about something, but I can't remember what the conversation was about.

The strangest thing about the dream was how real the life felt. I didn't feel like I was imagining another person or pretending to be someone else. I simply felt like I was that person. I knew what I looked like, where I went to school, who my girlfriend was, where she usually spent time, and how our relationship worked. It felt as though I had simply been dropped into the middle of an already-existing life.

Most importantly, I remember being genuinely happy in that life. It felt fulfilling. When I woke up, I knew that none of it had actually happened, but emotionally it felt almost like I had spent a day living someone else's life and then suddenly returned to my own.
 
  • +1
Reactions: vux
i'm mirin your memory
 
  • +1
Reactions: the zodiac
I think when you are touch and intimacy starved and you desire it your brain will create a fictional scenario during REM sleep as a coping mechanism
 
  • +1
Reactions: the zodiac

Similar threads

ImSomeone
Replies
5
Views
57
TGUN.
TGUN.
AnastPal67
Replies
7
Views
54
AnastPal67
AnastPal67
KB_maxxer
Replies
1
Views
13
bibodude
B
RedDragonSlayer
Replies
4
Views
60
RedDragonSlayer
RedDragonSlayer
thekey
Replies
2
Views
42
thekey
thekey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top