KB_maxxer
Kraken
- Joined
- Jul 25, 2024
- Posts
- 3,415
- Reputation
- 2,460
I told my teacher I needed to go to the secretary to talk about a payment to the school
So he will think it can take long up to 15mins or more
If you take longer just say ti was serious and confusing
And yeah he didn't even give a shit about it and he send me
I went downstairs and now I'm looking pooping
Zamn
Those fucking oats and prunes(too much fiber too quick but I will adapt)
Like 2 more minutes and I'll come out I won't drag it
So he will think it can take long up to 15mins or more
If you take longer just say ti was serious and confusing
And yeah he didn't even give a shit about it and he send me
I went downstairs and now I'm looking pooping
Zamn
Those fucking oats and prunes(too much fiber too quick but I will adapt)
Like 2 more minutes and I'll come out I won't drag it