A deeper look into the fat pads descending theory(it could be something else)

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
Basically there’s 2 theory’s going on

1. it’s fat pads descending from gravity and weakened face ligaments

2. (A new theory) Fat is transfered from the top of the face to the bottom lower of the face. I thought this was bs, But then I read that people’s moles didn’t move when they tested this. And then I saw this transformation where they sucked out the fat

sucking out the fat made her look like her got fillers..removed her nasolfoilds and made her look 10 years younger. I thought it would do the opposite

Here is the study showing it could be fat moving around

If it’s just fat then using ice on the face could prevent aging(even though that goes against the fat pads descending theory)

Quote from study

“Furthermore, skin landmarks such as moles and wrinkles in the periorbital and upper midface areas did not descend with time.”

It’s best to read the whole thing. It’s worth a read

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Lawton88, Deleted member 12218 and 4 others
Also only expirenced anti age maxers reply to this post, I’m probably one of the most hardcore anti age maxer on this forum

Don’t reply if you’re under 20-21 lol. Unless you’re heavily in to this shit

I’ve made countless post about my gravity and face ligaments theory, but the moles not moving have me questioning that it could just be fat gaining in the lower face, while losing it in the upper face? Or maybe just gaining in the lower face

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Rift
Also only expirenced anti age maxers reply to this post, I’m probably one of the most hardcore anti age maxer on this forum

Don’t reply if you’re under 20-21 lol. Unless you’re heavily in to this shit

I’ve made countless post about my gravity and face ligaments theory, but the moles not moving have me questioning that it could just be fat gaining in the lower face, while losing it in the upper face? Or maybe just gaining in the lower face
Interesting but I have no way to analyse/verify this information so I'll take ur word for it

important part

She suggested that rather than gravitational descent, it is the relative volume loss and gain in neighboring regions of the face that create the deep creases of age.

In 2007, Lambros9 popularized the volumetric theory among plastic surgeons. In his analysis of 130 subjects, each photographed at 2 separate points in time ranging 10–56 years apart, Lambros9 noted that the lid-cheek junction remained stable within subjects. Furthermore, skin landmarks such as moles and wrinkles in the periorbital and upper midface areas did not descend with time. Lambros9 suggested that the fibrous network of the face is actually relatively immobile. He reiterated Donofrio’s proposition that the changing morphology of the midface may not be completely due to gravitational soft tissue descent, but also due to the relative deflation of certain fat pads.

So what do you suggest? To be as lean as possible?

So what do you suggest? To be as lean as possible?
To read the paper and find an answer

there’s specific fat pads that need to lose weight and specific fat pads that need volume I think

this is new info to me and I’m still rereading everything trying to figure out which fat pads need to be minimized

then I’ll take ice and just hold it on that spot for an hour a day like cool sculpting

Last edited:
To read the paper and find an answer

there’s specific fat pads that need to lose weight and specific fat pads that need volume I think

this is new info to me and I’m still rereading everything trying to figure out which fat pads need to be minimized

then I’ll take ice and just hold it on that spot for an hour a day like cool sculpting
Just ice your entire face at that point, the body will do the work for you in managing the fat pads

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96
Basically there’s 2 theory’s going on

1. it’s fat pads descending from gravity and weakened face ligaments

2. (A new theory) Fat is transfered from the top of the face to the bottom lower of the face. I thought this was bs, But then I read that people’s moles didn’t move when they tested this. And then I saw this transformation where they sucked out the fat

sucking out the fat made her look like her got fillers..removed her nasolfoilds and made her look 10 years younger. I thought it would do the opposite

Here is the study showing it could be fat moving around

If it’s just fat then using ice on the face could prevent aging(even though that goes against the fat pads descending theory)

Quote from study

“Furthermore, skin landmarks such as moles and wrinkles in the periorbital and upper midface areas did not descend with time.”

It’s best to read the whole thing. It’s worth a read
I basically re created this in my lean maxing transformation. I can link it if you want, although a lot of people didn't like it because im a frame cel. but I literally described it in a video as having a "pad" coming off my face. Because that's exactly what happened. I had this shroud of tissue covering my cheekbones in the front, and then they were removed just from losing body fat.

Curious on this myself due to my old age. All I have really noticed is as I aged when I went overweight at times my face was a little less puffy than in earlier years when the same weight. Despite being as old as I am I just recently can see it has thinned under my eyes some but I think having high cheekbones is why that wasn't noticeable years ago.