The better you look the harder it will be for you to get girls

Meanwhile of my analysis, this was the chaddiest of the husbands. It did say he was quite possessive and protective towards the foid and doesn't seem like an abused dog:

most women got nowhere near this.
None of what you quoted mentions possessiveness. But what does "not seeming like an abused dog" mean?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Xangsane
None of what you quoted mentions possessiveness.
That's in another section of her report. The parts extracted just mentions his looks, not personality at all.
But what does "not seeming like an abused dog" mean?
@thebuffdon690 like a looksmaxxer autist otherwise the foid would be a blonde beach stacy.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
My theory on just having enough appeal is what makes guys like Ryan Gosling so popular with women. He is far from Gigachad and even has obvious incel failos. But he has enough good features to enter the gl category so he avoids being undesirable, while his failos give him a "cute quirkiness" that makes women feel he is safer than a guy who looks "too perfect".

This is the same as the nerdy cute girl appeal. She isn't Gigastacy by any means and guys KNOW this yet many will fantasize of her.

• +1
  • JFL
That's in another section of her report. The parts extracted just mentions his looks, not personality at all.

@thebuffdon690 like a looksmaxxer autist otherwise the foid would be a blonde beach stacy.
huh?

• +1
  • JFL
Oh mei God! This is the reason I am on this forum. This is whai mai laife is soo hard. This thread is so relatable. :owo:

• JFL
Yeah but what if you're slightly above average to where you mog most guys but also have enough failos to avoid being Gigachad? I think this is the sweet spot for universal appeal
This is the best appeal.
And it’s also guaranteed that nichemaxxing into different appeals/hobbies/social groups will work.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Henry Rollins
@Suns9999 bro JFLs every post holy fuck

• JFL