The better you look the harder it will be for you to get girls

lmao “built for sex” and yeah what you saw was an outlier, and outliers don’t make the rule, don’t let that fool you, besides you don’t know what goes on behind closed doors and one last thing, did you estimate their heights or did you

literally the antithesis to the blackpill. The importance of good looks in attractjveness is beyond proven. It's a fact of life.

Where is your evidence that women choose uglier men to feel better about themselves? Literally all data supports the opposite.

This forum literally wouldn't exist if you were right. The ratings section would be swimming in poozzy.
And the blackpill is false

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
There’s many reasons for this, and I’m open to discussions of course:

1. The higher the looks ladder someone climbs, the greater correlation is that it stems more from insecurities and a rejection of their current place on the social ladder. This means that they are much more likely to increase their attractiveness to a higher level, but not only this, they are consciously realising through the process that they are getting better looking and this puts strain on their standards of course. They are more likely to be way more choosy when it comes to mating, since it’s a case of I don’t want all this hard work to go down the drain, so I must find the most attractive partner possible who is on my level or above and not settle for anything less.

This leads to a myriad of problems, the main one being that there is an extremely limited pool of women who pass the 7.5+ threshold, and this makes it much harder for a GL guy who passes this benchmark to find a partner who is at his looks level, due to the reasons mentioned above. And ofc since women have different priorities the better looking they become, such as being more money oriented when it comes to finding a partner (cuz it’s easier for them) this compounds the hardship the man will face at this level.

2. Most women will also just assume he is a fuckboy / player or he’s arrogant like someone mentioned here ofc, and this will subconsciously hold their guard up which ofc may lead to worse interactions for the dude (in most formal settings).

Leading on from this, most women won’t approach because there is a much greater fear of rejection associated within this situation, and they might just assume that if he doesn’t approach he is not interested. Conversely, the man may also feel like since he is used to a lot of women now showing interest, if she doesn’t show interest visibly she is not interested, when she in fact might be, she just is afraid to show it. This inverse paradigm creates the situation that leads to the title essentially.

Conclusion is you will have problems as an ugly dude and a GL dude. So it’s better just to rope at the end of the day.

Tagging HIGH IQ cels: @truthhurts @Xangsane @PrinceLuenLeoncur @manletmogger

@greycel you don’t have to reply to me but I wanted you to read this since it may give you insight once you ascend. Same for me too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Xangsane, truthhurts and 1 other person

1. The higher the looks ladder someone climbs, the greater correlation is that it stems more from insecurities and a rejection of their current place on the social ladder. This means that they are much more likely to increase their attractiveness to a higher level, but not only this, they are consciously realising through the process that they are getting better looking and this puts strain on their standards of course. They are more likely to be way more choosy when it comes to mating, since it’s a case of I don’t want all this hard work to go down the drain, so I must find the most attractive partner possible who is on my level or above and not settle for anything less.

This leads to a myriad of problems, the main one being that there is an extremely limited pool of women who pass the 7.5+ threshold, and this makes it much harder for a GL guy who passes this benchmark to find a partner who is at his looks level, due to the reasons mentioned above. And ofc since women have different priorities the better looking they become, such as being more money oriented when it comes to finding a partner (cuz it’s easier for them) this compounds the hardship the man will face at this level.

2. Most women will also just assume he is a fuckboy / player or he’s arrogant like someone mentioned here ofc, and this will subconsciously hold their guard up which ofc may lead to worse interactions for the dude (in most formal settings).

Leading on from this, most women won’t approach because there is a much greater fear of rejection associated within this situation, and they might just assume that if he doesn’t approach he is not interested. Conversely, the man may also feel like since he is used to a lot of women now showing interest, if she doesn’t show interest visibly she is not interested, when she in fact might be, she just is afraid to show it. This inverse paradigm creates the situation that leads to the title essentially.

Conclusion is you will have problems as an ugly dude and a GL dude. So it’s better just to rope at the end of the day.

Tagging HIGH IQ cels: @truthhurts
[/QUOTE]
:feelskek:. Blud tagged me
[QUOTE="thebuffdon690, post: 17146278, member: 69082"]
@Xangsane @PrinceLuenLeoncur @manletmogger

@greycel you don’t have to reply to me but I wanted you to read this since it may give you insight once you ascend. Same for me too

• JFL
Highest iq graycel (ur utterly retarded)

• JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, Suns9999, PsychoDsk and 1 other person

Good looking women choose the rich mtn/htn and fucks for short term chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Xangsane
Contrary to popular belief this isn’t necessarily true, it’s just a myth that’s spread around for the most part

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, truthhurts and Xangsane

As proven below:

200 husband charts and 200 wife charts analyzed each, with those not expected to be married removed:
  • 2% high HTN/chadlite/chad husbands
  • 30% high HTB/stacylite/stacy wives
and the women in the 2% were low-medium appeal HTBs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and truthhurts
Contrary to popular belief this isn’t necessarily true, it’s just a myth that’s spread around for the most part
See below
As proven below:

200 husband charts and 200 wife charts analyzed each, with those not expected to be married removed:

• JFL
  • +1
As proven below:

What’s ur point?

Also the thread doesn’t load

• JFL
  • +1
What’s ur point?

Also the thread doesn’t load
Fated predicted marriage partners for 400 people were analyzed based on vedic (not western) astrology which is blackpilled and deterministic.

Of 200 wives and 200 husbands, only 2% were high HTN-chad husbands, and 30% were high HTB-stacy wives. None of the 2% of women who got the hot husbands were above HTB.

• JFL
Yeah man you’d be surprised by how many good looking people are single. It’s either because they are socially awkward or just look too good for their own sake. Really a gift and a curse
me type shit

• JFL
Fated predicted marriage partners for 400 people were analyzed based on vedic (not western) astrology which is blackpilled and deterministic.

Of 200 wives and 200 husbands, only 2% were high HTN-chad husbands, and 30% were high HTB-stacy wives. None of the 2% of women who got the hot husbands were above HTB.
@truthhurts and the stacylite/stacy charts all showed rich tall MTN husbands

• JFL

What’s the conclusion though from this?

• JFL
  • +1
Sounds like a cope theory for mid looking normies ngl. LIfe is about having the best face.
Mid girls know they can't have REAL ltrs with men with good faces. Women are way more black pilled than you realize. They're the ones who heavily enforce looksmatched couples.
Its not a cope. I can confirm. This is a true thread

• JFL
  • +1
Stacies and stacylites prioritize money, and women are more likely to end up with average looking men who make more than them. It's fate-based.

• JFL
  • +1
Not true tbh, if you’re attractive many people will be more friendly to you. And respect you automatically. Its only ppl that are jealous that will think that way. Unless you act like an actual asshole, ppl would mostly think and act positive towards you.
if ur facially attractive more men will be jealous toward u since ur their comp and they will feel inclined to treat u worse subconsciously. How can u guys not see that ffs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Lean4Life, DarkAscender and 1 other person
and the chad/chadlite charts (NOT husbands, but the men being the chart owners) either show being married to a MTB, or unmarried

• JFL
  • +1
Stacies and stacylites prioritize money, and women are more likely to end up with average looking men who make more than them. It's fate-based.
Yeh that’s just cuz they don’t have the option to settle down with a chad, based off the average statistics I assume (like HTB or below) the stacies yeh ofc they go for MTN niggas who are rich cuz their priorities change as they get older.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Xangsane and truthhurts
Yeh that’s just cuz they don’t have the option to settle down with a chad, based off the average statistics I assume (like HTB or below) the stacies yeh ofc they go for MTN niggas who are rich cuz their priorities change as they get older.
No. The 2 women who did get a predicted chadlite/chad husband were both low-medium appeal HTBs.
One thing they had in common were good bones

• JFL
I’m not saying all aren’t but most gl people arent socially akward lol
ok even tho i hate u rn this is valid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Zenis
if ur facially attractive more men will be jealous toward u since ur their comp and they will feel inclined to treat u worse subconsciously. How can u guys not see that ffs
This seems to be true for girls more than men. Unless you know some feminine ass men. Because if you have a respectable frame, good looks. Dudes won't even try shit. But yeah if a person has an Elias tier frame then I can see ppl treating them badly. If anything a good looking person will get more respect from others. If they got good confidence and are able to hold themselves in situations.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and tombradylover
This seems to be true for girls more than men. Unless you know some feminine ass men. Because if you have a respectable frame, good looks. Dudes won't even try shit. But yeah if a person has an Elias tier frame then I can see ppl treating them badly. If anything a good looking person will get more respect from others. If they got good confidence and are able to hold themselves in situations.
i agree. If ur frame and height is solid as fuck then they wont try shit to u (even tho subconsciously they will steel feel threatened and inclined to not like u). However if ur avg height and or frame but are good looking they will be inclined to mess with u more out of jealously and competition

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and DarkAscender
No. The 2 women who did get a predicted chadlite/chad husband were both low-medium appeal HTBs.
One thing they had in common were good bones
So this shows what exactly? That chads settle for HTB and stacylites settle for MTN? I guess my next question would be according to you why do chads settle for low-medium appeal HTB’s over anything else? Higher.

And my previous point was trying to outline that the myth that stacies marry MTN and then fuck chads on the side isn’t rlly true, but they only marry MTN’s.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and DarkAscender
So this shows what exactly? That chads settle for HTB and stacylites settle for MTN? I guess my next question would be according to you why do chads settle for low-medium appeal HTB’s over anything else? Higher.
So you believe that chads only want stacies. Pathetic, they fuck stacies short term then go with some becky long term (e.g. what I've seen on social media and PSL gods/chads)
HOWEVER it shows on the data that the foids made slightly more than the chad husbands

• JFL

And my previous point was trying to outline that the myth that stacies marry MTN and then fuck chads on the side isn’t rlly true, but they only marry MTN’s.
Example of typical results (both women were MTBs):
Woman A: An average-looking guy with decent but unremarkable features. He has no striking facial symmetry or standout traits, and his height and body type are completely average. Emotionally stable but lacks passion or intensity in the relationship.

Woman B: A below-average looking man, likely Norwooding with noticeable receding hairline issues. His facial features are rugged, not attractive, and he looks older than his age. Body type is sturdy but not lean, and his appeal is more based on maturity and reliability, not looks.

Then this was from a low-medium appeal HTB's results. She had the best-looking partner:

• He has a strong, masculine facial structure with a well-defined jawline, high cheekbones, and sharp features.
  • His smooth, firm skin is youthful and resilient, with minimal wear, giving him a healthy and radiant appearance.
  • His eyes are likely intense, with balanced, symmetrical features that convey both strength and refinement.
  • He likely has dark brown to black hair, medium to light skin, with full lips, a straight, balanced nose, intense eyes, and firm, smooth soft tissue, with a well-groomed, clean-cut hairstyle or slightly longer.
  • His facial harmony is likely high, with well-balanced and symmetrical features that complement his strong bone structure, creating a refined and cohesive appearance.
  • His possible facial flaws or deviations might include slight asymmetry or minor imperfections, but nothing that significantly detracts from his overall attractiveness or harmony.
  • He is likely 6'0, with a lean, muscular body that is athletic yet naturally well-proportioned.
  • He is likely to be in a professional or technical field that requires specialized knowledge, possibly in areas like engineering, technology, or finance, with a salary that is moderately high but likely similar or slightly below XXXXX's income at the time of meeting, based on the chart's indications of balance in career and resources.
  • Based on the chart, the age gap is likely to be minimal, with a difference of 1 to 2 years either way.
  • His skin and collagen quality will keep him looking youthful, firm, and healthy, complementing his structured face without the sagging or wear that comes with age or environmental stress.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and thebuffdon690
So you believe that chads only want stacies. Pathetic, they fuck stacies short term then go with some becky long term (e.g. what I've seen on social media and PSL gods/chads)
HOWEVER it shows on the data that the foids made slightly more than the chad husbands
I’m not saying they only want stacies. I wasn’t referring to chads carved from birth, I should’ve specified this but I thought it would’ve been obvious. This applies to looksmaxxers who become chads, because their process is entirely different to the Chad who never had to looksmax and was socially validated from birth. Abused dog transitioning to Chad is an entirely different process and game. Their mindset will be completely different to a born Chad who just fucks stacies and then settles down with HTB, which I agree with anyway, but I was talking about a different prospect.

• +1
  • JFL
I’m not saying they only want stacies. I wasn’t referring to chads carved from birth, I should’ve specified this but I thought it would’ve been obvious. This applies to looksmaxxers who become chads, because their process is entirely different to the Chad who never had to looksmax and was socially validated from birth. Abused dog transitioning to Chad is an entirely different process and game. Their mindset will be completely different to a born Chad who just fucks stacies and then settles down with HTB, which I agree with anyway, but I was talking about a different prospect.
I've noticed abused dog chads however are more likely to remain unmarried (due to not wanting to settle down) or settle down very late or haveing very very high standards.
Ironically the chaddiest husband predicted wasn't likely a slayer. It said he is very selective but somehow just ends up with a low-mid appeal htb

• JFL
I've noticed abused dog chads however are more likely to remain unmarried (due to not wanting to settle down) or settle down very late or haveing very very high standards.
Ironically the chaddiest husband predicted wasn't likely a slayer. It said he is very selective but somehow just ends up with a low-mid appeal htb
yes i agree Xang, however the thing you must realise is that its a losing game for most people who transition to a chad, a lot of it due to the reasons you mentioned, the title is only meant to be given to people who attain that gift from birth, because they dont have to face the challenges associated with pre looks and abused dog syndrome, and then after being chadified face the problems associated with that due to their adapted mindset. therfore they must also gain the knowledge necessary for ascension hence why some chads i theorise usually appear smarter than chads or jock stereotype who are seen as having the looks but lack of personality. sorry this is also all over the place lol im just quickly outlining my thoughts and also mulitasking too

• +1
  • JFL
yes i agree Xang, however the thing you must realise is that its a losing game for most people who transition to a chad, a lot of it due to the reasons you mentioned, the title is only meant to be given to people who attain that gift from birth, because they dont have to face the challenges associated with pre looks and abused dog syndrome, and then after being chadified face the problems associated with that due to their adapted mindset. therfore they must also gain the knowledge necessary for ascension hence why some chads i theorise usually appear smarter than chads or jock stereotype who are seen as having the looks but lack of personality. sorry this is also all over the place lol im just quickly outlining my thoughts and also mulitasking too
And many emo/socially unadjusted foids seem to PREFER these types of chads than the chads that were born, but are MORE likely to be used.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, theonewhorisesabove and thebuffdon690
And many emo/socially unadjusted foids seem to PREFER these types of chads than the chads that were born, but are MORE likely to be used.
yes agreed, there is a larger correlation to being used and then the chad being a former abused dog, ofc due to past trauma ofc. ascension also involves acknowledging these differences and changes alongside improving your looks otherwise you are still destined for failure, too many variables that cannot be controlled for if that doesnt happen.

im sure i can find some examples of this happening or maybe you can give me some. problem is this is very rare and its usually the chads who are chads from birth who dominate the sphere so its hard to find examples.

• +1
  • JFL
yes agreed, there is a larger correlation to being used and then the chad being a former abused dog, ofc due to past trauma ofc. ascension also involves acknowledging these differences and changes alongside improving your looks otherwise you are still destined for failure, too many variables that cannot be controlled for if that doesnt happen.

im sure i can find some examples of this happening or maybe you can give me some. problem is this is very rare and its usually the chads who are chads from birth who dominate the sphere so its hard to find examples.
Please give me examples!
I noticed that the foids who PREFER abused dog chads to birthed chads tend to be emo/discord type girls.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, thebuffdon690 and theonewhorisesabove
Guise, I look like this and can confirm it's SOOOOOOOOOOO hard to get foids like omg it's SOOOOO brutal!

Attachments

• 3497244_6C7244AB-9309-4201-8645-07D9770CD73A.jpeg
    3497244_6C7244AB-9309-4201-8645-07D9770CD73A.jpeg
    149.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
True moggers and slayers (HTN+) are just meant for a quick fuck. Woman are animalistic they wanna fuck (aka breed) with the best but they’re too insecure or low self esteem to date them. They date mtn’s while dreaming of fucking chads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, PsychoH and theonewhorisesabove
True moggers and slayers (HTN+) are just meant for a quick fuck. Woman are animalistic they wanna fuck (aka breed) with the best but they’re too insecure or low self esteem to date them. They date mtn’s while dreaming of fucking chads
See here:

• JFL
Yeah but what if you're slightly above average to where you mog most guys but also have enough failos to avoid being Gigachad? I think this is the sweet spot for universal appeal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, LancasteR and Xangsane
Yeah but what if you're slightly above average to where you mog most guys but also have enough failos to avoid being Gigachad? I think this is the sweet spot for universal appeal
y

• JFL
Please give me examples!
I noticed that the foids who PREFER abused dog chads to birthed chads tend to be emo/discord type girls.
idk tbh its necessary for me to aquire this ascension so i can really understand how it works and the problems you face. cuz rn im just speaking from an outsider perspective, eventually i will have the info to make judgements and outline it to people. its important not to sell your soul though

• +1
  • JFL
In 2024 girls wanna date a submissive cuck who’s not able to cheat on them

• JFL
it depends, you can still have universal appeal as a "PSL god" you just need to know how to navigate through the loopholes that come along with being at such a high level looks wise

• JFL
idk tbh its necessary for me to aquire this ascension so i can really understand how it works and the problems you face. cuz rn im just speaking from an outsider perspective, eventually i will have the info to make judgements and outline it to people. its important not to sell your soul though
thoughts on the fact that hot wives are more likely than hot husbands as I uncovered though?

• JFL
I should be swimming in it then

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, theonewhorisesabove and autistic_tendencies
Because Gigachad would be seen as too vain or inaccessible/fuckboyish to women whereas the moderately handsome fellow will be nice arm candy but she won't have to worry too much

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, autistic_tendencies and Xangsane
Because Gigachad would be seen as too vain or inaccessible/fuckboyish to women whereas the moderately handsome fellow will be nice arm candy but she won't have to worry too much
Meanwhile of my analysis, this was the chaddiest of the husbands. It did say he was quite possessive and protective towards the foid and doesn't seem like an abused dog:

• He has a strong, masculine facial structure with a well-defined jawline, high cheekbones, and sharp features.
  • His smooth, firm skin is youthful and resilient, with minimal wear, giving him a healthy and radiant appearance.
  • His eyes are likely intense, with balanced, symmetrical features that convey both strength and refinement.
  • He likely has dark brown to black hair, medium to light skin, with full lips, a straight, balanced nose, intense eyes, and firm, smooth soft tissue, with a well-groomed, clean-cut hairstyle or slightly longer.
  • His facial harmony is likely high, with well-balanced and symmetrical features that complement his strong bone structure, creating a refined and cohesive appearance.
  • His possible facial flaws or deviations might include slight asymmetry or minor imperfections, but nothing that significantly detracts from his overall attractiveness or harmony.
  • He is likely 6'0, with a lean, muscular body that is athletic yet naturally well-proportioned.
  • He is likely to be in a professional or technical field that requires specialized knowledge, possibly in areas like engineering, technology, or finance, with a salary that is moderately high but likely similar or slightly below XXXXX's income at the time of meeting, based on the chart's indications of balance in career and resources.
  • Based on the chart, the age gap is likely to be minimal, with a difference of 1 to 2 years either way.
  • His skin and collagen quality will keep him looking youthful, firm, and healthy, complementing his structured face without the sagging or wear that comes with age or environmental stress.
most women got nowhere near this.

• JFL