A developed country with good weather? Singapore?

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
Singapore seems the best option, all things considered.

By the way, they cane criminals

18298593_605.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 25938
Australia? New Zealand?

Australia? New Zealand?
Australia has bugs, snakes, and spiders. Eww. Ugh. I'm not sure if New Zealand has that good weather.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gladiator and Deleted member 25938
Spain is the expat paradise. There are yearly statistics published which countries are the best to live in as an expat and Spain regularly comes first, not in small part due to it’s warm weather

Australia has bugs, snakes, and spiders. Eww. Ugh. I'm not sure if New Zealand has that good weather.
Wouldn't Singapore also have a lot of bugs given its humid tropical climate?

@lordgandy2000 @GuyFromSingapore

Spain is the expat paradise. There are yearly statistics listed which countries are the best to live as expats and Spain regularly comes first, not in small part due to it’s warm weather
I'm not into med countries. Singapore is a clean, safe, well-functioning society.

Yeah, they do have them, but maybe not as much as Australia. Is lordgandy from SG?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
  • +1
Reactions: lordgandy2000 and Wallenberg

You're right its hot af and lots of mosquitoes

Hot/ humid weather and sweating everytime you go out gets old after ~1 month living there

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 25938
Beats winter
I think this is one of those "grass is greener on the other side" things. Lots of Singaporeans love winter.

IMO best bet is one of those Mediterranean countries with mild climate all year round, not too hot or too cold

• +1
I think this is one of those "grass is greener on the other side" things. Lots of Singaporeans love winter.

IMO best bet is one of those Mediterranean countries with mild climate all year round, not too hot or too cold
Many in countries with four seasons love winter too, but I don't.

I'm not into med countries. Singapore is a clean, safe, well-functioning society.
Singapore is like the Switzerland of SEA. Clean, well organised but at the same time boring, rigid, unfun

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Wallenberg
Singapore is like the Switzerland of SEA. Clean, well organised but at the same time boring, rigid, unfun
Every place is fun enough if you are fun enough.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Every place is fun enough if you are fun enough.
I’d have to disagree with that, some countries are just inherently boring, like Belarus. Other are naturally vibrant and fun, like Spain

Singapore has very high quality of living and is safe but it’s still a dictatorship (albeit a benevolent one). It’s a city state with many regulations restricting every day life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21532, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 25938
I’d have to disagree with that, some countries are just inherently boring, like Belarus, while others are naturally vibrant and fun, like Spain

Singapore has very high quality of living and is safe but it’s still a dictatorship (albeit a benevolent one). It’s a city state with many regulations restricting every day life.
I don't think that those restrictions would affect my personal life in a negative way.

Unlike Belarus, Singapore has a lot to offer.

I don't think that those restrictions would affect my personal life in a negative way.

Unlike Belarus, Singapore has a lot to offer.
It’s up to your personal taste honestly. I know people from university who have moved to Singapore and other Asian cities (Hong Kong, Seoul, Taipei) as expats. Some found it interesting, others asked for relocation shortly after.

I personally could’t ever imagine living in Asia as I don’t find anything about their culture inspiring. I would miss European food a lot and would be incel in the absence of European women.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Chile ? Argentina ? …… South Africa those are the good ones I can think of at the moment

Chile ? Argentina ? …… South Africa those are the good ones I can think of at the moment
Chile is no longer the economic powerhouse it once was while it was under the influence of the Chicago Boys

Argentina is in a never ending spiral of inflation, it goes bankrupt every 5-10 years

South Africa is reverting back to being a developing shithole after the regime change took place in the 90s

A commonality between those three is they were all better off at one point and are descending now

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 25938
Not good. South Africa is one of the most violent countries on earth. Chile and Argentina aren't very safe either. Argentina seems to have regular economic crises. Chile might be OK compared to other Latin American countries, but that's not much.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 25938 and Cidre enjoyer
Malta

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Wallenberg

18298593_605.gif
Singaporecel here.
The caning thing is no big deal just don't be a retard. It fucking hurts. Can't sit or stand properly for months.
The weather is really really hot. It's like slightly less bad than Europe in summer for like 8-9 months a year.

• Woah
  • +1
Singaporecel here.
The caning thing is no big deal just don't be a retard. It fucking hurts. Can't sit or stand properly for months.
The weather is really really hot. It's like slightly less bad than Europe in summer for like 8-9 months a year.
Isn't the weather the same all year

• +1
Is it cooler then?
It can be hot as fuck in the morning and rain like a LTB's pussy when she sees Chad in the afternoon.
But yeah the temperature does drop significantly at the cost of wet weather.
Not everyone's cup of tea.
Are you migrating or something Bhai?

• +1
It can be hot as fuck in the morning and rain like a LTB's pussy when she sees Chad in the afternoon.
But yeah the temperature does drop significantly at the cost of wet weather.
Not everyone's cup of tea.
Are you migrating or something Bhai?
Maybe. What do you think of women there? I like ethnically Chinese women

Maybe. What do you think of women there? I like ethnically Chinese women
About as good or bad as any other country
Alot have very high expectations and unrealistic standards but nothing out of the ordinary

About as good or bad as any other country
Alot have very high expectations and unrealistic standards but nothing out of the ordinary
What about Hong Kong? SG could be better

What about Hong Kong? SG could be better
I've never been to Hong Kong so I don't have much experience there.
But I know for a fact JBW is way more prominent in HK but not by much. Also SG speaks way better English.

• +1
I've never been to Hong Kong so I don't have much experience there.
But I know for a fact JBW is way more prominent in HK but not by much. Also SG speaks way better English.
I'm white but I don't need JBW tho it's nice if it helps. I don't speak Asian languages.

I'm white but I don't need JBW tho it's nice if it helps. I don't speak Asian languages.
Yeah I kinda figured
Not everyone in HK speaks English and most don't speak it very proficiently. In SG you'd at least understand what were saying.
JBW works really weird here I gotta say. 80% of wmaf couples I see the guy ranges from 4-8/10 but the women usually doesn't cross 5/10

• +1
Yeah I kinda figured
Not everyone in HK speaks English and most don't speak it very proficiently. In SG you'd at least understand what were saying.
JBW works really weird here I gotta say. 80% of wmaf couples I see the guy ranges from 4-8/10 but the women usually doesn't cross 5/10
Why do you think JBW is stronger in HK

a country that uses those medieval systems is not developed

Why do you think JBW is stronger in HK
Obvious take for me is that the Brits only left HK in 97. And they still kept judges and other influences & shit there till the whole crackdown a couple years back.
In SG we've been independent for like almost 60 years now. No more major UK influence.
But then again it's not a huge difference. Both country's still have jbw.
In Singapore we call it Pinkerton syndrome. Look it up, it was an experiment conducted in SG years ago. Basically it was HRs deeming that JBW candidates were more competent, better suited for a job vs the local despite having identical qualifications. Suifuel for me tbh.

• +1
Obvious take for me is that the Brits only left HK in 97. And they still kept judges and other influences & shit there till the whole crackdown a couple years back.
In SG we've been independent for like almost 60 years now. No more major UK influence.
But then again it's not a huge difference. Both country's still have jbw.
In Singapore we call it Pinkerton syndrome. Look it up, it was an experiment conducted in SG years ago. Basically it was HRs deeming that JBW candidates were more competent, better suited for a job vs the local despite having identical qualifications. Suifuel for me tbh.
Are you SG Chinese?

SG might be my top pick. What are the negative aspects of living in SG?
Tbh it's just expensive as hell. I hate that.
I really don't see many downsides to SG if you have millions of dollars. If I became a billionaire tomorrow, I'd still live here.

It's considered a semi-authoritarian state, but as long as you don't do drugs or criticise the govt you'll be alright.

• +1

18298593_605.gif
Wtf?? Good weather??? I was there last week and the weather was as unbearable as ever.

Aus has good weather, but shit salaries vs cost of living and not too accessible.

I'd say Socal or Texas or Portugal or Spain

• +1
Wtf?? Good weather??? I was there last week and the weather was as unbearable as ever.

Aus has good weather, but shit salaries vs cost of living and not too accessible.

I'd say Socal or Texas or Portugal or Spain
US isn't very safe, and competition for hot girls is fierce. Portugal and Spain have worse salaries and I don't like the languages.

SG is hot and humid but at least it's not cold.

Australia might be good. I don't think salaries there are as bad as in Spain or Portugal. I don't like snakes or spiders tho.

US isn't very safe, and competition for hot girls is fierce. Portugal and Spain have worse salaries and I don't like the languages.

SG is hot and humid but at least it's not cold.

Australia might be good. I don't think salaries there are as bad as in Spain or Portugal. I don't like snakes or spiders tho.
Australia salaries are much higher than Portugal and higher than Spain too, but problem is cost of living is sky high.