a discord friend has offered me to come stay with him in germany

D

Deleted member 5815

all fictional scenarios and social experiment
he got arrested for jb maxxing and holocaust denial in the past so he's a bit of an odd fella but otherwise seems like a chill guy he says I wont have to pay for rent I will be in northern germany in may if anyone want to meet

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Doctor Faust, Deleted member 22918, Gonthar and 2 others
then I fly to japan in june for three months

You are going to get killed by nazis.

Brutal that you have no survival instinct.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, GetShrekt and Deleted member 5815
You are going to get killed by nazis.

Brutal that you have no survival instinct.
He says I'm honorary aryan so I'm good we've been voice chatting for years I know him well enough he showed me his apartment on cam he got a whole guest room I can sleep in

I need to get out of cucknada I'd much rather take the small risk of getting killed than having to pay for rent

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and sibience
Why would you not pay rent?

How is that not suspicious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
He says I'm honorary aryan so I'm good we've been voice chatting for years I know him well enough he showed me his apartment on cam he got a whole guest room I can sleep in

I need to get out of cucknada I'd much rather take the small risk of getting killed than having to pay for rent

JFL that you trust him even though he is letting you live with him for no rent.

Even if he charged you rent you would still get robbed or killed for all your money and identity. :lul: :lul: :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Why would you not pay rent?

How is that not suspicious
not everything is transactional I will offer him money once I get there as a respect thing but he's an autistic neet on government benefits who likes me as a friend and wants company, he's outside the matrix

how do people meet people like this. i always thought it was like a normie thing, they meet people online and go out to meet them across the country. maybe through gaming i guess. i have only two long term online friends and would never meet them.

• +1
not everything is transactional I will offer him money once I get there as a respect thing but he's an autistic neet on government benefits who likes me as a friend and wants company, he's outside the matrix
Personality I wouldn’t do that, especially with some dude part of a fringe interest but whatever

• +1
he got arrested for jb maxxing and holocaust denial in the past so he's a bit of an odd fella but otherwise seems like a chill guy he says I wont have to pay for rent I will be in northern germany in may if anyone want to meet
Face?

• +1
how do people meet people like this. i always thought it was like a normie thing, they meet people online and go out to meet them across the country. maybe through gaming i guess. i have only two long term online friends and would never meet them.
I met my black girlfriend on animal crossing and travelled to new york to be with her, with both these people I just got lucky I don't have good social skills and can't make any sort of friend in my city. I'm currently on hellotalk trying to get a japanese girlfriend for when I arrive
3203060_1670971890075.png

• Woah
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
he doesn't use social media or cellphones and I didn't save any of his pictures but we talked on webcam he is overweight but looks normal

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
he doesn't use social media or cellphones and I didn't save any of his pictures but we talked on webcam he is overweight but looks normal
discordmod-meetup.gif

I met my black girlfriend on animal crossing and travelled to new york to be with her, with both these people I just got lucky I don't have good social skills and can't make any sort of friend in my city. I'm currently on hellotalk trying to get a japanese girlfriend for when I arrive
3203060_1670971890075.png

what's animal crossing like? it looks weird