A dog is mutilating my "virgin" wife's pussy while i rot on looksmax

goat2x

goat2x

You are done son
she will probably lie about it too cuz muh its not a human

daily reminder that the average dog has 9 inch cock , they are cockmaxxed to oblivion

"The problem is I still can't rap my head around this. I am still thinking about her tiny self getting mounted by her golden retriever"
"The knot aspect of sex, that she couldn't escape from him and it would hurt her a bit (she described it as "the good kind of hurt")"

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10652, Beetlejuice, Callooh_Calais and 16 others
I need to step up against these evil creatures

IMG 0088

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Beetlejuice, RoundHouse and 7 others
Just fuck a female dog to show dominance bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Beetlejuice, RoundHouse and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse, Deleted member 4804, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Your stacy oneitis is getting Plowed by Alpha, Big, Black Doggos

Dbaf3d4d669c745be9107eaf6454a5e7

cumskin dogs on sui watch
Cd00e28680693cc603bad7472d1bf8b1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10652, Deleted member 7580, Beetlejuice and 9 others
she wont feel anything

they are designed to take 9 inches of husky chad dick
I was drinking a beer with some friends times ago, near us there was a couple with a big dog

The big dog had a 8 inches dick hard (idk why it was hard, jfl)

A friend of mine said "look at that dog, he's giant!"

I was like: "bruh, wtf"

(This happened for real, idk why my friend was looking at the dog's dick)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 4804 and 5 others

daily reminder that the average dog has 9 inch cock , they are cockmaxxed to oblivion

"The problem is I still can't rap my head around this. I am still thinking about her tiny self getting mounted by her golden retriever"
"The knot aspect of sex, that she couldn't escape from him and it would hurt her a bit (she described it as "the good kind of hurt")"

View attachment 1074227
My GF told me she would happily cuck me for her pet cat, even though one of them doesn't even like her, and he has like a half Inch dick.

It is brutal

i told you guys

View attachment 1074227
after the hookup age and tinder era, it will be only Dog Era, foids dont even need Chad anymore :LOL:

no dogs around when I pull this puppy out
unknown.png

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: No Bones Dax, Deleted member 4804 and goat2x
i told you guys
You literaly just copied my thread from months prior and got more reacts than me
fucking faggot its over for me

• JFL
Reactions: gamma

View attachment 1074227
Crazy to think theyre ready to get dog semen in themself just for some hard sex

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
I dont even remember if I ended up posting the story about the girl who wanted to have a threesome with me and her dog, or if its still in my folder of unfinished threads

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 5969, Deleted member 7580 and 4 others
I dont even remember if I ended up posting the story about the girl who wanted to have a threesome with me and her dog, or if its still in my folder of unfinished threads
you gotta post it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969 and gamma
brutal dogpill

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Bruh I gotta see this

A bunch of girls came up to me and my dog to pet him and said he has such nice human eyes

Attachments

• 77FBBE1C-A278-46A4-85B7-A88426FE0161.jpeg
    77FBBE1C-A278-46A4-85B7-A88426FE0161.jpeg
    127.6 KB · Views: 32
  • JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back