A European chin is necessary for every race (geniopill)

D

Deleted member 24002

Mistral
Viggo-Mortensen-Good-733196.jpg

A strong, projected chin like this is one of the main reasons caucasian people are considered better looking than other races while Indians (who have famously weak chins) are considered least attractive. A chin like this is a sign of strength and vigor, without it you will look like a creep, an incel, or have a baby face. Some people (like Michael B. Jordan) with elite mid faces are the exception to this rule, but you likely are not in that category. Genioplasty costs the same as a rhinoplasty and the process is very quick, get it done.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, normie_joe, thecel and 5 others

A strong, projected chin like this is one of the main reasons caucasian people are considered better looking than other races while Indians (who have famously weak chins) are considered least attractive. A chin like this is a sign of strength and vigor, without it you will look like a creep, an incel, or have a baby face. Some people (like Michael B. Jordan) with elite mid faces are the exception to this rule, but you likely are not in that category. Genioplasty costs the same as a rhinoplasty and the process is very quick, get it done.
TBH, i think the reason why whites are so good-looking, apart from skin color, is their EYE AREA.

Blacks and Asians literally have round orbits, with bad brow-ridges. Their eyes are shallow-set. Only white people consistently produce people (more than 50% male population) with deep-set, narrow, piercing eyes.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, 0hMan, kuroro and 14 others
TBH, i think the reason why whites are so good-looking, apart from skin color, is their EYE AREA.

Blacks and Asians literally have round orbits, with bad brow-ridges. Their eyes are shallow-set. Only white people consistently produce people (more than 50% male population) with deep-set, narrow, piercing eyes.
Also very true. And once again Indians have the worst eye areas due to high level of bulging bug eyes. JBW theory proving true.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669, thecel, looksseg and 2 others
Every people that have forward growth will have it. Its not exclusive to race.

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK, Deleted member 16515 and forevermirin
Every people that have forward growth will have it. Its not exclusive to race.
Not true, how many of those from African and Asian descent have the chin pictured above? Very rare. I mean the chin itself, not the forwardness of the jaw.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Not true, how many of those from African and Asian descent have the chin pictured above? Very rare. I mean the chin itself, not the forwardness of the jaw.
I tought asian only had flat maxilla.

• +1
@ascendedd chinmogs this mf back to hunter gathering

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon
It's really not a JBW trait since most MENA and even north Indian have chin like that.

Chin is not a feature that haloes you. It can failo you a lot if it's bad tho.

Eye area anda robust skull is the most important thing for looks apart from pheno.

JBW is just status and pheno.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, rand anon, Deleted member 24770 and 2 others
It's really not a JBW trait since most MENA and even north Indian have chin like that.

Eye area anda robust skull is the most important thing for looks apart from pheno.

this actually makes sense, chin usually doesn't halo you unless you have a chin like that white guy in the picture or even better, but it will be a big failo if you don't have one. Just like having fingers doesn't halo you, but you better have fingers my guy lol.

• +1

Chin pill is very important. Best of the best looking chads have large projected chin. Its make person more attractive despite of phenotype.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jhon Smith and 5.5psl

I've been to Iran, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, and Morocco. They have chins most comparable to caucasians, but saying that most have a chin like the one pictured above is super inaccurate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
I've been to Iran, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, and Morocco. They have chins most comparable to caucasians, but saying that most have a chin like the one pictured above is super inaccurate.
Do you think I have good chin? im from mena.

Last edited:
blacks and mutts like myself are automatically born with a recessed chin

• JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith, Deleted member 24770 and Patient A
how is the jaw bad? It looks wider in mirror than in selfies.
width is just one factor, a lot of wide jaw incels.
Your mandible looks curved and not lean, even with the beard frauding, but if you got a nose job alone, I think you can do good with your jaw, especially if your tall, plus your not a chin cel.

width is just one factor, a lot of wide jaw incels.
Your mandible looks curved and not lean, even with the beard frauding, but if you got a nose job alone, I think you can do good with your jaw, especially if your tall, plus your not a chin cel.I
Have you seen my front face? my mandible looks more longer but in mirror my gonials looks much better vertically than its look in distorted selfies.

Last edited:
The fuck is a european chin lol.

• JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1
Vertically and horizontally large chin bone that projects past the lips
Got this from my genio and although it mogs I still need to get used to it. I'm not yet accustomed to having a mogger chin because I've been recessed my whole life.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Got this from my genio and although it mogs I still need to get used to it. I'm not yet accustomed to having a mogger chin because I've been recessed my whole life.
your result is incredible bro. Different person completely. And a perfect example for my theory.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius

cope, I have down turned medial canthus and forward maxilla

Have you seen my front face? my mandible looks more longer but in mirror my gonials looks much better vertically than its look in distorted selfies.
the length of your mandible isnt the problem, its how your mandible/jaw is grown, its very normal, what would you rate yourself? am guessing htn? a lot of htn probable have jaws like that

True even still op used an far from ideal profile of a person.

DwPSNZQU8AEdOSU 1

FaceApp 1677592951377

Even still the heavy hitters irrespective of race is cheek bones overall masculinity and prominence of the upper 3rd.

Also beard is a massive halo if done right problem is can surgeons replicate results like a morph like this I mean the before and after are like 2 different persons in life experience

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Artemis

Im indain and i have a strong chin. It really depends on how muc htestrone you were exposed to while in the womb, which can change your face shape, people with strong chins tend to have sqaure faces that are short in height but wide in width, whic his what i have

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155

So fucking true

Im indain and i have a strong chin. It really depends on how muc htestrone you were exposed to while in the womb, which can change your face shape, people with strong chins tend to have sqaure faces that are short in height but wide in width, whic his what i have

its the hair color that halo white ppl

Dark blonde-brown hair is so much more aesthetic than black hair

To say white people invented chins is absurd, as a matter of fact, you people along with jews invented the goyslop and estrogens in water to massively destroy peoples chins

Blacks and Asians literally have round orbits,
blacks have rectangular orbits, asians have round orbits, europeans have aviator orbits

• +1
Reactions: Artemis

Theres no such thing as a "european chin"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nope and Deleted member 29155
Only white people consistently produce people (more than 50% male population) with deep-set, narrow, piercing eyes.
50% jfl I only know when guy who has hunter eyes

50% jfl I only know when guy who has hunter eyes
Well, it is not a science tbh. These parameters are correlated.

If a guy is born with deep-set eyes (most guys in Northern/Central Europe, and esp. Slavs), 90% of them by default have narrow vertically eyes. And "piercing" eyes is literally just a way how people describe deep-set eyes.

However, to have hunter eyes, one needs also almond-shaped eyelids and hooding + PCT. These can go any way. But hunter eyes are not a prerequisite for the beautiful eye area. DEEP-SET IS.

If a guy is born with deep-set eyes (most guys in Northern/Central Europe, and esp. Slavs), 90% of them by default have narrow vertically eyes. And "piercing" eyes is literally just a way how people describe deep-set eyes.
Ive never noticed this part of me thinks its just made up by psl jbw autists like how when you said blacks have round orbits when blacks have rectangular orbits.

Ill try observing this when I go outside

• +1
Reactions: nope
Ive never noticed this part of me thinks its just made up by psl jbw autists like how when you said blacks have round orbits when blacks have rectangular orbits.

Ill try observing this when I go outside
They do have round orbits

Human Male and Female Skulls: African, Asian, and European ...

• JFL

Also diversity in hair color and eye color, which is viewed as a rarity

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
They probably do, but they're not as deep set when it comes to European
theres no such thing as a "European" skull, west asians, east africans, indians and europeans all have the same bone structure

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nope and gribsufer1
They probably do, but they're not as deep set when it comes to European
caucasians have stronger brow ridges which gives the illusion of being deep set, I dont think caucasians actually have deep set eyes

• +1
theres no such thing as a "European" skull, west asians, east africans, indians and europeans all have the same bone structure
That's what I was referring to lol

caucasians have stronger brow ridges which gives the illusion of being deep set, I dont think caucasians actually have deep set eyes
Browridge = how much neanderthal dna you have, some Africans have 0% neanderthal DNA, thus no browridge

Browridge = how much neanderthal dna you have, some Africans have 0% neanderthal DNA, thus no browridge
east asians have higher neanderthal dna but have weaker brow ridges

• Hmm...
That's what I was referring to lol
then people should just say that jfl at thinking europeans invented having a chin

• +1
🤔 I don't know, many East Africans, West Africans and Indians have shallow set eyes compared to Europeans, probably environment or something