A European chin is necessary for every race (geniopill)

then people should just say that jfl at thinking europeans invented having a chin
Many Africans have prognathism or bimaxillary protrusion, which basically means the chin is going to look recessed

Many Africans have prognathism or bimaxillary protrusion, which basically means the chin is going to look recessed
no bimax protrusion is common in asian populations as well, what really makes the chin look recessed is the fact Africans have bigger lips

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Is a feminine chin bad on a guy?

theres no such thing as a "European" skull, west asians, east africans, indians and europeans all have the same bone structure
bro tried sneaking in east africans 💀

• JFL
no bimax protrusion is common in asian populations as well, what really makes the chin look recessed is the fact Africans have bigger lips
Bimax protrusion isn't found in Europeans, East Africans and South Asians, why is that?

JFL Asians are just soycucks compared to Whites and Blacks, can't even capitalize on their Neanderthal DNA
I honestly have no clue why Caucasians have stronger brows, science should explain why this happened

Bimax protrusion isn't found in Europeans, East Africans and South Asians, why is that?
Bimax protrusion is found in asians what are you talking about?

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Some do, some have mixes with Negroid and Caucasoid
ethiopians and somalis almost always have caucasian skullls, other east africans not so much

• +1
Bimax protrusion is found in asians what are you talking about?

Edited* I accidentally put in Asians, meant Euros, East Africans and South Asians, sorry.

i must be lucky to have deep set eyes as a black
TBH, i think the reason why whites are so good-looking, apart from skin color, is their EYE AREA.

Blacks and Asians literally have round orbits, with bad brow-ridges. Their eyes are shallow-set. Only white people consistently produce people (more than 50% male population) with deep-set, narrow, piercing eyes.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 29155
Edited* I accidentally put in Asians, meant Euros, East Africans and South Asians, sorry.
bimax protrusion is found everywhere but more common in certain ethnicities, I think its environmental because normal east asians have flat maxillas. It would be strange for people to evolve a deformity, its like saying humans evolved to have crooked teeth.

• Woah
  • +1
your chin is normal, the average white person doesnt have a chin like whats in the op
It's ogre asf, ideal chin projection imo is Chicos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
It's ogre asf, ideal chin projection imo is Chicos
chins like the ops can be maesthetic, but chicos chin is good as well

chins like the ops can be maesthetic, but chicos chin is good as well
Yeah you may be right. I’m maesthetic. I have feminine features and masculine features one of them is my hooked chin. My sude profile is shit. Is it cause i have a big nose and has nothing to do with my chin?

Yeah you may be right. I’m maesthetic. I have feminine features and masculine features one of them is my hooked chin. My sude profile is shit. Is it cause i have a big nose and has nothing to do with my chin?

can I see a picture of your side profile

It's really not a JBW trait since most MENA and even north Indian have chin like that.

Chin is not a feature that haloes you. It can failo you a lot if it's bad tho.

Eye area anda robust skull is the most important thing for looks apart from pheno.

JBW is just status and pheno.
Nah man Chins definitely add your appeal, not if everything else is bad but it just sends a message of higher then normal testosterone

Viggo-Mortensen-Good-733196.jpg

A strong, projected chin like this is one of the main reasons caucasian people are considered better looking than other races while Indians (who have famously weak chins) are considered least attractive. A chin like this is a sign of strength and vigor, without it you will look like a creep, an incel, or have a baby face. Some people (like Michael B. Jordan) with elite mid faces are the exception to this rule, but you likely are not in that category. Genioplasty costs the same as a rhinoplasty and the process is very quick, get it done.

I like how you eurocucks like to take credit for a good chin huh.

Your average British dog looks like this

Picsart 23 04 12 14 59 23 906

I've only seen native Americans with mogger jaws and chins across a majority.

Muh European chin, fuck outta here.

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
TBH, i think the reason why whites are so good-looking, apart from skin color, is their EYE AREA.

Blacks and Asians literally have round orbits, with bad brow-ridges. Their eyes are shallow-set. Only white people consistently produce people (more than 50% male population) with deep-set, narrow, piercing eyes.
Example?

dont need one cope

Attachments

• IMG_9297.jpeg
    IMG_9297.jpeg
    901.4 KB · Views: 0