A few questions to germancels

D

Deleted member 17244

Slavic beauty
is wageslaving in Germany for ~1600 net euros per month worth it? i have to visit Poland once a month due to my ortho so idk it's reaosnable idea.
- how much cost room in average? in berlin or lipsk?? ~400 euros?
- gym membership ~40 euros
- food ~300 euros
does it make sense guys??

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
1600net is not much tbh especially in berlin but its doable.

gmy is 20€.
food depends on u, i go out daily and spend around 10€ on food. you could spend way less.
rent is alot tho.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., one job away and Deleted member 17244
1600net is not much tbh especially in berlin but its doable.

gmy is 20€.
food depends on u, i go out daily and spend around 10€ on food. you could spend way less.
rent is alot tho.
over...

i cant speak german so im looking for a job through polish employeer

is wageslaving in Germany for ~1600 net euros per month worth it? i have to visit Poland once a month due to my ortho so idk it's reaosnable idea.
- food ~300 euros
1600€ net is nothing, everything below 2500€ is "Geringverdiener" in Germany.
In Berlin it will be extremely hard to find a small flat, especially for only 400€. In Leipzig it is possible but more in the fucked up areas. + you need to calculate 30-40€ for electricity and 30€ for internet.
Gym is like 20-30€ per month, food is cheap, gasoline es expensive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, one job away and Deleted member 17244
In Berlin it will be extremely hard to find a small flat, especially for only 400€. In Leipzig it is possible but more in the fucked up areas. + you need to calculate 30-40€ for electricity and 30€ for internet.
thanks bro. Do u even have any idea how can i find the job without german? Polish employeers scam af. Over.

2.5k€ netto isn’t geringverdiener is it? Maybe 2.5k€ brutto. 1.6k€ netto is decent to live off. Atleast in Berlin. Munich it’s probably nothing tho.

Als Geringverdiener sind in dieser Studie Vollzeitbeschäftigte definiert, die mit einem Bruttoarbeitsentgelt unter 2284 Euro im Monat über die Runden kommen müssen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
thanks bro. Do u even have any idea how can i find the job without german? Polish employeers scam af. Over.
I know, polish employers are exploiter. Do you have a degree? If yes, learn German before you come, if not get a degree. Only Amazon, Momox, DHL, cleaning-companies take people without German skills.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
2500€ netto isn’t geringverdiener is it? Maybe 2.5k brutto

Als Geringverdiener sind in dieser Studie Vollzeitbeschäftigte definiert, die mit einem Bruttoarbeitsentgelt unter 2284 Euro im Monat über die Runden kommen müssen.
I am a bit kidding.
I make 2,5k net, only pay 500€ all in all for my flat and still feel it's not enough. Aiming for 3k net in the next 4 years.

• +1
Reactions: one job away
2.5k€ netto isn’t geringverdiener is it? Maybe 2.5k€ brutto. 1.6k€ netto is decent to live off. Atleast in Berlin. Munich it’s probably nothing tho.

What is the povertycel cut off in berlin?

What is the povertycel cut off in berlin?
Don’t know. I mean that heavily depends where you are willing to live. You can spent 400€ for a shitty apartment or 2000€ for a good one. Then it depends how much you gonna eat and what quality. Worst possible is probably 200€ A month. So I would say anything below 1k after taxes is poor. Everything between 1-2k is ok. And everything up is pretty good.

Don’t know. I mean that heavily depends where you are willing to live. You can spent 400€ for a shitty apartment or 2000€ for a good one. Then it depends how much you gonna eat and what quality. Worst possible is probably 200€ A month. So I would say anything below 1k after taxes is poor. Everything between 1-2k is ok. And everything up is pretty good.
How much does an entry level software dev make in Berlin?

400 for an apartment is pretty good. Where I live they go for 1200 euros min. And that's in a shit area.

How much does an entry level software dev make in Berlin?
Not the best place to earn money. Don’t know what entry levels make.
Probably around 50k before taxes. Just a guess tho.

400 for an apartment is pretty good. Where I live they go for 1200 euros min. And that's in a shit area.
Yeah that’s lowest of the low tho. I live in that 😐. Can hear neighbors. It sucks

Not the best place to earn money. Don’t know what entry levels make.
Probably around 50k before taxes. Just a guess tho.
50k before taxes is good. Over here I can only expect to make 40-50k euros at the most. Also, rent and shit is higher. Berlin is probably more developed than london. But I guess there are lots of 6'4" aryan chads in berlin and I probably couldn't handle getting mogged as a 5'10" ethnic. I gotta feeling I'd be a deformed manlet where you live.
Yeah that’s lowest of the low tho. I live in that 😐. Can hear neighbors. It sucks
You def need to moneymax then. Living in a shit flat would SMVmin you. You need a good place and flashy car to be date stacies at least. I live in a shit place too. But with family.

50k before taxes is good. Over here I can only expect to make 40-50k euros at the most. Also, rent and shit is higher. Berlin is probably more developed than london. But I guess there are lots of 6'4" aryan chads in berlin and I probably couldn't handle getting mogged as a 5'10" ethnic. I gotta feeling I'd be a deformed manlet where you live.

You def need to moneymax then. Living in a shit flat would SMVmin you. You need a good place and flashy car to be date stacies at least. I live in a shit place too. But with family.
Im still a poorcel student so my company pays me shitty. Gotta live of 1-2k a month after taxes depending on the month.

No one cares about your car. Place is important tho for sure.

Im still a poorcel student so my company pays me shitty. Gotta live of 1-2k a month after taxes depending on the month.
Aren't you a full stack web developer? 1-2k is dogshit for someone in your field, even if you are just starting out. From the looks of it, you seem pretty high IQ and conscientious too so I am gonna assume you are competent. You should demand more imo. Which stack do you work with btw?
No one cares about your car. Place is important tho for sure.
Cope. You need to be congruent. Like say you have to go to a high class party. What are you gonna do? Show up in a 10 year old shitbox. Stacies will be turned off. They want to be driven around in limousines.

Aren't you a full stack web developer? 1-2k is dogshit for someone in your field, even if you are just starting out. From the looks of it, you seem pretty high IQ and conscientious too so I am gonna assume you are competent. You should demand more imo. Which stack do you work with btw?

Cope. You need to be congruent. Like say you have to go to a high class party. What are you gonna do? Show up in a 10 year old shitbox. Stacies will be turned off. They want to be driven around in limousines.
Yes I am but I’m only working like 17 hours a week and am just a student. So a lot of stuff surrounding that.

Angular, spring and multiple dbs (sql non sql whatever is required)

a car won’t hurt but some stacys find it cute if you look good but don’t come in fancy car. It can actually be a bonus if you don’t waste your Money superficial stuff like that. Berlin isn’t London. Some girls like that tho ofc. But it’s always depenedant on your social circle.

a car won’t hurt but some stacys find it cute if you look good but don’t come in fancy car. It can actually be a bonus if you don’t waste your Money superficial stuff like that. Berlin isn’t London. Some girls like that tho ofc. But it’s always depenedant on your social circle.
You need everything nowadays to date stacies. You can't be subpar in even one category. You need to be 6 feet+, 6 PSL, 8 inch+ dick, moneymaxxed, statusmaxxed, NTmaxxed etc. It's not worth it at all.

Don't come here germany stinks. Cucked country

• +1
Reactions: recessed
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11770
- food ~300 euros
russian dogs shouldnt be allowed to come west of dnieper river

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11770