• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and UndiagnosedSchizo
He was plotting the klinefelter’s movement since the end of April
yea you see guys, I didn’t start anything it was Saint Shittokcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
that’s gonna be you eventually, that’s the cycle

old users like @PYT and @sorrowfulsad who’ve been here for years probably ascended and fuck frequently (rip @Nibba)

due to dillon, there’s a new wave of incels and looksmaxxers and this was our chance to ascend and leave. in a year or 2 we’ll be the ascended dudes who look back on the new waves of incels
thanks for the mention, I actually did ascend with surgery and left for a year until I cane back out of hibernation to spread the word how anyone can ascend

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and HarrierDuBois

old users like @PYT and @sorrowfulsad who’ve been here for years probably ascended and fuck frequently (rip @Nibba)

due to dillon, there’s a new wave of incels and looksmaxxers and this was our chance to ascend and leave. in a year or 2 we’ll be the ascended dudes who look back on the new waves of incels
also funny that you mention Nibba, I sometimes talk to him on snap and he still uses looksmax lingo lmao

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
thanks for the mention, I actually did ascend with surgery and left for a year until I cane back out of hibernation to spread the word how anyone can ascend
Which surgeries did you get?

• JFL
great job on the ascension, hopefully you’ve had lots of sex by now
also funny that you mention Nibba, I sometimes talk to him on snap and he still uses looksmax lingo lmao
apparently he’s descended hard nowadays crazy that u guys r still in contact lols

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad

I don't know what the fuck happened to the site

I saw something about an Arabic and some other kid being doxxed or something on tik tok I'm assuming that's who Dillion is

i come once a month to see if there's any break through in surgeries or arguements regarding the efficacy of drugs or other stuff, you guys should really prioritize leaving the site.

once you fix your looks there really is more to life, and you will enjoy it

• JFL
I don't know what the fuck happened to the site

I saw something about an Arabic and some other kid being doxxed or something on tik tok I'm assuming that's who Dillion is

i come once a month to see if there's any break through in surgeries or arguements regarding the efficacy of drugs or other stuff, you guys should really prioritize leaving the site.

once you fix your looks there really is more to life, and you will enjoy it
yea this site went to shit after dillon drama, fuck you @nordsmog

that’s a smart idea, did you ascend your looks facially?

• +1
Reactions: PYT
yea this site went to shit after dillon drama, fuck you @nordsmog

that’s a smart idea, did you ascend your looks facially?
Yes best thing that happened is ascending and getting off the site.

It's weird you spend like 3 years of your life obsessing about your looks then when you reach your goal, you realize everything that you've been missing out on.

My grades went to shit because I focused on my looks everyday and now I need to worry about my career, I missed out on seeing my little brother grow up too.

If you're a teen and can't work or get your money to ascend don't live on the site

• Woah
Yes best thing that happened is ascending and getting off the site.

It's weird you spend like 3 years of your life obsessing about your looks then when you reach your goal, you realize everything that you've been missing out on.

My grades went to shit because I focused on grades and now I need to worry about my career, I missed out on seeing my little brother grow up too.

If you're a teen and can't work or get your money to ascend don't live on the site
what the fuck, this is probably one of the msot heartwarming things i’ve read on this site

Geez man you’re right, this sites and space made me lose sight on everything in life, you’re 100% correct

damn dawg this legit hit my heart (in a good way)

• Love it
Reactions: PYT

• JFL
Which surgeries did you get?
Chil Wing Osteotomy (like a genioplasty but better) and Rhinoplasty . I will get a ZSO, Necklift, fat graft in and around my eyes and hairtransplant tho. I still feel very ugly despite female attention

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Chil Wing Osteotomy (like a genioplasty but better) and Rhinoplasty . I will get a ZSO, Necklift, fat graft in and around my eyes and hairtransplant tho. I still feel very ugly despite female attention
all oldcel surgeries.

I've heard mini chin wings are ideal when accompanied by BSSOs. Mind sending pre and post pictures? Very curious.

show me your results and what surgeries you are planning you pathetic little retard
I don't need any. you poor oldcell who fakes a fatal diseaseand still comes back as a rotting pile of shit, cause his age got him

I don't need any. you poor oldcell who fakes a fatal diseaseand still comes back as a rotting pile of shit, cause his age got him
what kind of retard would join here nit even a year ago and have 15k posts? go leave the forum then you piece of shit if you dont need anything. consider suicide while youre at it