A Final Farewell by LiteralCaucasian

LiteralCaucasian

LiteralCaucasian

Schizo
My dear LooksMaxxers,
It is with a heavy heart that I write this letter to bid you all farewell once more. As some of you may know, I left this online space quite some time ago to study harder and to concentrate on more pressing matters. I promised to return, and fate brought me back for a fleeting reunion. Now, as life's journey calls me to new horizons, I must say my final goodbyes.
From the very beginning, this forum has been a beacon of support and motivation for me. Each interaction, discussion, and piece of advice has played an invaluable role in my LooksMaxxing journey. During my brief return, I felt the familiar camaraderie and the genuine desire to uplift one another, which makes this farewell all the more difficult.
Though I may be leaving this forum physically, the lessons and experiences I gained here will forever remain a part of me. As I venture into new endeavors, I will carry the spirit of LooksMaxxing its principles of self-improvement that I learnt here.
To the newfrens and future members of this community, I urge you to embrace this arduous journey wholeheartedly. The LooksMaxxing forum is a treasure trove of knowledge, encouragement, and understanding, and I have no doubt that it will continue to be a place of inspiration and transformation for all who seek it.
I'd like to especially thank the users @HarrierDuBois and @julianchicago, whose help in my growth as a person cannot be overstated.

Farewell, dear friends. May each one of you continue to thrive in your LooksMaxxing endeavors and find the confidence to shine brilliantly in all aspects of life.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell, enchanted_elixir, Meganut and 35 others
I will miss you brother, good luck, may we meet again someday if that's where our paths lead us.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, UndiagnosedSchizo, Deleted member 25938 and 4 others
E4F3C961 5D43 4A62 8DF8 8CE1183C876A

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, PointOfNoReturn and Nick.Harte
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, Narcissus🥀, RiceCel1234 and 14 others
Captain America Reaction GIF

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nick.Harte, LiteralCaucasian and HarrierDuBois
Goodbye. Stay jew-wise and always be looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
<3 farewell

My dear LooksMaxxers,
It is with a heavy heart that I write this letter to bid you all farewell once more. As some of you may know, I left this online space quite some time ago to study harder and to concentrate on more pressing matters. I promised to return, and fate brought me back for a fleeting reunion. Now, as life's journey calls me to new horizons, I must say my final goodbyes.
From the very beginning, this forum has been a beacon of support and motivation for me. Each interaction, discussion, and piece of advice has played an invaluable role in my LooksMaxxing journey. During my brief return, I felt the familiar camaraderie and the genuine desire to uplift one another, which makes this farewell all the more difficult.
Though I may be leaving this forum physically, the lessons and experiences I gained here will forever remain a part of me. As I venture into new endeavors, I will carry the spirit of LooksMaxxing its principles of self-improvement that I learnt here.
To the newfrens and future members of this community, I urge you to embrace this arduous journey wholeheartedly. The LooksMaxxing forum is a treasure trove of knowledge, encouragement, and understanding, and I have no doubt that it will continue to be a place of inspiration and transformation for all who seek it.
I'd like to especially thank the users @HarrierDuBois and @julianchicago, whose help in my growth as a person cannot be overstated.

Farewell, dear friends. May each one of you continue to thrive in your LooksMaxxing endeavors and find the confidence to shine brilliantly in all aspects of life.
Good luck, man!

Leaving this forum, you are saving HUNDREDS of hours of your life, smart choice! :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 25938, chrisN and 1 other person
damn i hoped another user ropes so this forum gets closed finally

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, Manletmachine and 5'7 zoomer
Good luck, man!

Leaving this forum, you are saving HUNDREDS of hours of your life, smart choice! :feelsokman:
Artemis after that:

Alright lets look up another 30 posts of badg96

:ogre::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Artemis
My dear LooksMaxxers,

Ara kacho horoshaya rabota bidjo

Artemis after that:

Alright lets look up another 30 posts of badg96

:ogre::lul::lul:
What can I do, this Ogre Man has MAGNEtISM and CHARISMA
1659699054750-png.2049799

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Samsepioler, OGJBSLAYER, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Oh no anyway

• +1
Reactions: capybara
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler, 5.5psl, OGJBSLAYER and 3 others
What to do if my mom found my badg96 folder??
I suggest you start looking for a new place to live :feelscry:

I would not be able to tolerate badg96 as my step-dad :feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: nitesik
It was a pleasure chatting with you.
I wish you the best, man. You deserve nothing less!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and Deleted member 22924
Good luck in your future endeavors my guy

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
I am 1,88 m btw

Welcome back

I WISH YOU THE BEST BRO ( i height mogg you )

Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

• JFL
Many such cases

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Seen his face.
Really? wow, I didn’t think he ever sent his face to someone here

that’s beautiful tho, another one of your friends leaving to slay whilst you rot 😔

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Really? wow, I didn’t think he ever sent his face to someone here

that’s beautiful tho, another one of your friends leaving to slay whilst you rot 😔
Someone gotta lose in order for others to win.

• JFL
Someone gotta lose in order for others to win.
that’s gonna be you eventually, that’s the cycle

old users like @PYT and @sorrowfulsad who’ve been here for years probably ascended and fuck frequently (rip @Nibba)

due to dillon, there’s a new wave of incels and looksmaxxers and this was our chance to ascend and leave. in a year or 2 we’ll be the ascended dudes who look back on the new waves of incels

• +1
Reactions: PYT, sorrowfulsad and HarrierDuBois
that’s gonna be you eventually, that’s the cycle

old users like @PYT and @sorrowfulsad who’ve been here for years probably ascended and fuck frequently (rip @Nibba)

due to dillon, there’s a new wave of incels and looksmaxxers and this was our chance to ascend and leave. in a year or 2 we’ll be the ascended dudes who look back on the new waves of incels
Yeah in 2 years I can have surgeries. Also @Nibba @HernanDrago

Yeah in 2 years I can have surgeries. Also @Nibba @HernanDrago
why did you tag the 2nd dude he’s a tiktokcel?

and yea, hopefully those surgeries ascend hard and you stay on this forum but aren’t on it anymore, and that you go fuck hoes and only comeback to post brag threads and help new waves of incels. eventually 11-12 year olds being here will be the norm

why did you tag the 2nd dude he’s a tiktokcel?

and yea, hopefully those surgeries ascend hard and you stay on this forum but aren’t on it anymore, and that you go fuck hoes and only comeback to post brag threads and help new waves of incels. eventually 11-12 year olds being here will be the norm
Look at their bios.

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and UndiagnosedSchizo
  • JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and HarrierDuBois
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, UndiagnosedSchizo and SurgeryEnjoyer
Yeah but it died down weeks ago you resurrected it.
good, more people need to be aware of this subhuman syndrome
Cope, he’s just making sure nobody has klinefelters. You’re doing god’s work @UndiagnosedSchizo .
exactly, gotta keep this forum safe!

a dose of TRT a day keeps the klinefelters away

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois