A foid said to my dad that she can't wait until her rich husband dies.

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

Impregnating a JB by 2028
She was a model for Playboy, and my dad met her in Venice Beach back in the day. He told me that they went out for dinner and then went back to my dad's friend's house. It was a huge house close to the beach with about five roommates because he was staying there for magazine photo shoots at the time. They went back to the place, and he didn't really tell me the rest, but I'm assuming they hooked up. Since my parents are divorced, she started messaging my dad on Instagram about two weeks ago, asking how everything is going and stuff. Keep in mind, she is married to a rich guy who my dad says has like 500 million dollars from selling supplement companies. It's fucking unreal. They talked a bit more, and she vented to him about how she hates her life and just wants her husband to die because she's in the will and would get everything. Women are so fucking evil, holy shit, bro. Her husband isn't good-looking at all, and my dad aged super well and was sort of a model. My dad joked about going over there, swallowing a diamond ring, and shitting it out. So, no matter how much money you have, you can't buy yourself out of being ugly.

• Woah
Reactions: Xangsane
They gonna die not the rich husband

• JFL
Reactions: CoreSchizo
She was a model for Playboy, and my dad met her in Venice Beach back in the day. He told me that they went out for dinner and then went back to my dad's friend's house. It was a huge house close to the beach with about five roommates because he was staying there for magazine photo shoots at the time. They went back to the place, and he didn't really tell me the rest, but I'm assuming they hooked up. Since my parents are divorced, she started messaging my dad on Instagram about two weeks ago, asking how everything is going and stuff. Keep in mind, she is married to a rich guy who my dad says has like 500 million dollars from selling supplement companies. It's fucking unreal. They talked a bit more, and she vented to him about how she hates her life and just wants her husband to die because she's in the will and would get everything. Women are so fucking evil, holy shit, bro. Her husband isn't good-looking at all, and my dad aged super well and was sort of a model. My dad joked about going over there, swallowing a diamond ring, and shitting it out. So, no matter how much money you have, you can't buy yourself out of being ugly.
Tales from mumbai