My most INSANE night out (TWO SLAYS IN ONE NIGHT)

Last night was my most UNREAL slay story to date, 2 slays within 2 hours rofl

I was at work for the celtics final game and the bar was pretty packed (im a bouncer as some of you know) and some girl got into a HUGE fight with her sister who stormed out of the bar and took her car stranding her in the process

I saw the whole ordeal and went offer like a businessman and offered to take her home for 30$ which she happily agreed to. So we get in the car and she asks "anywhere around here we can get a pack of cigs" and i told her not at 1230 at night in my town, but i said I had a pack in my house

She asked if we could go back to my place and i said no because im supposed to be working but she insisted so we went since im only 10 min away from work. We start smoking a cig and I try to kiss her and she says "oh your going to have to do better than that" trying to LARP as an HQNP foid like she didnt just go home with a bouncer at a random dive bar :feelshah::feelshah:

SO i keep jestermaxxing for a while then eventually we makeout and fuck real quick, I rushed her out the door so I could get back to work and drop her off (still made her pay the 30$ rofl)

View attachment 2987955

This is me rushing her out the door JFL, no sex tape in this thread unfortunately so all I have is security cam footage my dad sent me JFL

View attachment 2987960

So thats slay number one, I get back to the bar and all the other bouncers were mirin how much of a sikkunt slayer I am, so I had to AMOG even harder and start wheeling more chicks

I was penta low inhib for some reason so I approached tons of girls to dance and makeout with them, made out with atleast 10 girls last night but they didnt wanna leave their groups to go fuck

but then at the end of the night, I see a busty blonde who I approach and ask how her night was and she said I was the hottest bouncer shes ever seen no joke, so i told her she can come in the bar after close while i clean up then we can hang after, she was sitting there infront of 20 male bouncers with her friend which is pretty low inhib

I took my shirt off and gave it to her while cleaning and my manager thought it was cage :lul: she said i was built like a greek god so i just kissed her infront of everyone rofl

We finish cleaning then I take her and her friend back to my place

She had a fat friend who looked like this who she couldnt ditch lol
View attachment 2987966

She was actually really chill tho, didnt try to cock block at ALL which is rare for fat hoes cuz they are jealous, but i guess this phases out when hoes r older cuz these girls were 24

we get into my house and i bring the hot one upstairs and lock the door (made her fat friend sit alone for 45 minutes while i fucked her:lul:) then immediately kicked them to the curb lol

View attachment 2987969

Heres the second slay vid, you can see her rack her kinda hot. Same shirt in both vids and hair, wild to catch 2 slays on a monday but hey

I was gonna make a 50th slay thread but i hit 51 LOL:feelshah:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: OMFG :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, deepfuckingvalue, GunDevilHybrid and 8 others
He is low inhib, NT and uses lifts thats how mtns slay
Or maybe ur shit at rating and have no clue what ur talking abt rofl

im also autistic, and only wear 1 inch most nights wow 6'2-6'3 is other worldy bro

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, greycel, datboijj and 4 others
Disgusting behaviour, you immature little child

I never understood what might cause people to act this degenerate but when your own father talks like this, I'm not at all surprised:

You will regret this when you grow up
You will have to answer to God for all of this after you return back to the dirt

And for all the Incels in this thread upvoting this and giving him attention.. realise this is in part the reason you are Incels
This furthers Hypergamy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nullandvoid, Tyler x Durden, hopeless NTmaxxer and 23 others

I never understood what might cause people to act this degenerate but when your own father talks like this, I'm not at all surprised:
View attachment 2987999

You will have to answer to God for all of this after you return back to the dirt

And for all the Incels in this thread upvoting this and giving him attention.. realise this is in part the reason you are Incels
This furthers Hypergamy
This tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: nullandvoid, got.daim, Chadeep and 7 others
@Orc was a bouncer too and got tons of slays

@androgenic its your time swoledier
do u think i could get some slays as a bouncer if im 195cm barefoot ltn and gymmaxxed ?

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese

View attachment 2987999

This furthers Hypergamy
stfu faggot

• +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel, jflsnowdzz, poopoohead and 1 other person

im also autistic, and only wear 1 inch most nights wow 6'2-6'3 is other worldy bro
Oh wow 6’2 with lifts you are actually very below avg
I constantly preach that only inhib and NT matter so it doesnt disprove me, but i expected normal height from u
MTN is not a bad rate

View attachment 2987999

This furthers Hypergamy
DNR women treat me like shit for over a decade, improper socialization from an early age due to looking bad, gets better looking and starts to have success with women and i shouldnt be proud? fuck off

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Duluth, 97baHater, greycel and 12 others
nah trolling aside congrats on the slays bhai
will you do a tutorial on tiktok about “jestermaxxing” I’m curious

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Clavicular, Richard Cheese and 1 other person
No he won’t jfl

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, blithe, Aero and 7 others
Oh wow 6’2 with lifts you are actually very below avg
I constantly preach that only inhib and NT matter so it doesnt disprove me, but i expected normal height from u

MTN is not a bad rate
:lul:i said i wear one inch lifts 6'2-6'3 use your brain

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: greycel, poopoohead and <6PSLcel

View attachment 2987999

This furthers Hypergamy
IMG 5439

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and <6PSLcel
OP is clearly larping as a chad. He isn't fucking anything jfl. No tape = No care.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and PsychoDsk
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Chadeep, jflsnowdzz and 3 others
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: rileyma10 and greycel
muh MTN keep saying random shit u know im above average in looks:lul::lul:
Facially you are high mtn tbh
With height and frame easy chadlite smv

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, ambi and Clavicular
Still below avg, but you at least arent trying to refute the MTN thing
6'2 barefoot below average got ya, MTN= 50th percentile looks, why would i refute something so pathetically wrong

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: trueceI, greycel, datboijj and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and USERΝAME
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and <6PSLcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, moreroidsmoredates, tombradylover and 5 others
My fav chad user after pneumo

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
6'2 barefoot below average got ya, MTN= 50th percentile looks, why would i refute something so pathetically wrong
6’2 barefoot is below avg unless you live in india
And yes MTN 50th percentile im glad you understand grade 1 math. Do you think you would stand out hard in public?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, jflsnowdzz, datboijj and 2 others
DNR women treat me like shit for over a decade, improper socialization from an early age due to looking bad, gets better looking and starts to have success with women and i shouldnt be proud? fuck off
Yeah this makes sense and is why I say most people who were GL from an early age so most HTN+IRL don't usually "slay" but instead find the hottest girl to LTR

if you got shit treatment from women and developed somewhat of an abused dog syndrome slaying is the revenge so to speak

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, USERΝAME, ambi and 3 others
@Clavicular
IMG 7005

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Clavicular
And yes MTN 50th percentile im glad you understand grade 1 math. Do you think you would stand out hard in public?
t. guy who measures himself 2 inches taller than he actually is in reality

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and ambi
niggas debating his rating when he has 51 slays and enough proof to belive then wtf is this site :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, datboijj, poopoohead and 3 others
i dont have to think anything, I clearly stand out in public dk how you can cope this hard truly pathetic

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, datboijj, borntosuffer and 2 others
Lmfao did dad really ask if she was a tranny?
IMG 6955

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Clqs, leanmaxx74 and 2 others
niggas debating his rating when he has 51 slays and enough proof to belive then wtf is this site :forcedsmile:
literally pathetic tier, thats why i havent used rating section in months.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, datboijj, ambi and 1 other person
Ai footage

• JFL
Reactions: Detective, vioytaka, Emzi and 2 others
Last night was my most UNREAL slay story to date, 2 slays within 2 hours rofl

I was at work for the celtics final game and the bar was pretty packed (im a bouncer as some of you know) and some girl got into a HUGE fight with her sister who stormed out of the bar and took her car stranding her in the process

I saw the whole ordeal and went offer like a businessman and offered to take her home for 30$ which she happily agreed to. So we get in the car and she asks "anywhere around here we can get a pack of cigs" and i told her not at 1230 at night in my town, but i said I had a pack in my house

She asked if we could go back to my place and i said no because im supposed to be working but she insisted so we went since im only 10 min away from work. We start smoking a cig and I try to kiss her and she says "oh your going to have to do better than that" trying to LARP as an HQNP foid like she didnt just go home with a bouncer at a random dive bar :feelshah::feelshah:

SO i keep jestermaxxing for a while then eventually we makeout and fuck real quick, I rushed her out the door so I could get back to work and drop her off (still made her pay the 30$ rofl)

View attachment 2987955

This is me rushing her out the door JFL, no sex tape in this thread unfortunately so all I have is security cam footage my dad sent me JFL

View attachment 2987960

So thats slay number one, I get back to the bar and all the other bouncers were mirin how much of a sikkunt slayer I am, so I had to AMOG even harder and start wheeling more chicks

I was penta low inhib for some reason so I approached tons of girls to dance and makeout with them, made out with atleast 10 girls last night but they didnt wanna leave their groups to go fuck

but then at the end of the night, I see a busty blonde who I approach and ask how her night was and she said I was the hottest bouncer shes ever seen no joke, so i told her she can come in the bar after close while i clean up then we can hang after, she was sitting there infront of 20 male bouncers with her friend which is pretty low inhib

I took my shirt off and gave it to her while cleaning and my manager thought it was cage :lul: she said i was built like a greek god so i just kissed her infront of everyone rofl

We finish cleaning then I take her and her friend back to my place

She had a fat friend who looked like this who she couldnt ditch lol
View attachment 2987966

She was actually really chill tho, didnt try to cock block at ALL which is rare for fat hoes cuz they are jealous, but i guess this phases out when hoes r older cuz these girls were 24

we get into my house and i bring the hot one upstairs and lock the door (made her fat friend sit alone for 45 minutes while i fucked her:lul:) then immediately kicked them to the curb lol

View attachment 2987969

Heres the second slay vid, you can see her rack her kinda hot. Same shirt in both vids and hair, wild to catch 2 slays on a monday but hey

I was gonna make a 50th slay thread but i hit 51 LOL:feelshah:
Excellent slay story, and funny comment by your Dad. Have you fucked a femboy/tranny in the past jfl?

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Clavicular
t. guy who measures himself 2 inches taller than he actually is in reality
I dont doubt that he slays one bit, anyone who tries hard can slay, especially he is in ameristan, land of promiscuity
But to gas him up so hard when he is at best MTN with multiple failos that are immediately visible is insane
I dont hate the guy tho, his threads are entertaining

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, got.daim, poopoohead and 2 others
People really think this guy is mtn lmaoo
I thought it was a meme

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, datboijj, borntosuffer and 1 other person
Fuck off with the sob story nigga
If anybody in this world should understand how bad the problem is, it should be Incels

You haven't even experienced the utter depths that some truecels on this site are in (myself included).

After looksmaxxing, you should be finding yourself a wife for the rest of your life.. not chasing vain hedonism, that is corrupting the ignorant masses of this generation.
You are blackpilled, you know to the extent this problem exists
Even for the sake of getting access to better sex, it will be far better when you are in love with a girl.. you clearly don't understand this.

It's fine to be ignorant, but when you have an ego.. then you are set to lie in your misfortune till the day you die
These words will have no meaning to somebody as weak you

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nullandvoid, got.daim, Ricky212 and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: greycel
@Clavicular would you feel more accomplished if you had a gf instead of one night stands?

• JFL
He is low inhib, NT and uses lifts thats how mtns slay
Yea high mtn

Whats ur length and girth
or he’s just not mtn you fucking dorks

every passing month the ratings here get more and more strict cause the site is getting overrun by tiktok cels that stare at “psl gods” all day. these are the best looking people in the whole world, of course everyone u look at after isn’t going to look very good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, poopoohead, borntosuffer and 5 others
It’s so over for me

its over todd krizelman GIF by National Geographic Channel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ricky212, GetShrekt, ltsOver and 1 other person
View attachment 2988048

you guys better be trolling cause these guys are textbook MTN and he clearly mogs them :forcedsmile:

nobody here knows how to rate based on averages
Bud I literally said mtn is an incorrect rating for him

What are you smoking if you can't even understand a basic sentence

• +1

every passing month the ratings here get more and more strict cause the site is getting overrun by tiktok cels that stare at “psl gods” all day. these are the best looking people in the whole world, of course everyone u look at after isn’t going to look very good
I dont know what to tell you, im outside everyday, in the gym, rotting in public transport, in uni, and have been in clubs a fair amount
This guy wouldnt stand out at all, i do remember people i consider gl, i wouldnt look twice and think he is gl. Heightwise he is also avg at most prob a bit below. Sorry that some of us dont dickride
Also who cares, he slays anyways right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel and silencio
It’s so over for me

its over todd krizelman GIF by National Geographic Channel
based avi

just let them cope, its all 2024 users so who cares

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: greycel and coisbhai
Bud I literally said mtn is an incorrect rating for him

What are you smoking if you can't even understand a basic sentence
I tagged you cause I agreed bud

• +1
Reactions: silencio
I dont know what to tell you, im outside everyday, in the gym, rotting in public transport, in uni, and have been in clubs a fair amount
This guy wouldnt stand out at all, i do remember people i consider gl, i wouldnt look twice and think he is gl. Heightwise he is also avg at most prob a bit below. Sorry that some of us dont dickride
Also who cares, he slays anyways right
>6'2
>average

okay bud

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lebronjames23, borntosuffer, USERΝAME and 3 others