A forum full of Indians is also a forum full of pedophiles, who couldv have guessed?

i have nothing to do with any of this pedo shit and most of the allegations made here are taken out of context, yes i did threaten dox a troon who joined our server because she was larping as a female i was never involved in anything else lol she literally embarrassed herself so i decided to troll abit with regret i didnt make her cut herself or anything thats messed up. I literally just told her to make a voice message saying shes an ugly troon or i would dox her.
I spoke with the person you called a Troon on discord, she or he (not entirely sure!) messaged me because they was quite worried about getting doxxed and apparently they couldn’t eat properly and was really concerned about the stuff was said, so I had to reassure them. They have deleted discord now apparently
 
  • +1
Reactions: price., Nocturnal and Greypiller
I spoke with the person you called a Troon on discord, she or he (not entirely sure!) messaged me because they was quite worried about getting doxxed and apparently they couldn’t eat properly and was really concerned about the stuff was said, so I had to reassure them. They have deleted discord now apparently
dude i wasnt even gonna dox her i was just trolling:forcedsmile:
 
  • +1
Reactions: price., Nocturnal, Amuzant and 1 other person
dude i wasnt even gonna dox her i was just trolling:forcedsmile:
I know ofc, they were really worried about it, I know you’re a good guy dw (although you should quit smoking it’s bad for you!!)
 
  • +1
Reactions: price. and Nocturnal
I know ofc, they were really worried about it, I know you’re a good guy dw (although you should quit smoking it’s bad for you!!)
smoking is the only thing that helps numb the pain:feelsrope:
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: price., Nocturnal and greylurker
Exactly why I left. Weird.
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker
DO NOT REDEEM
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker
Trending Ok GIF
I also can confirm @arlo_420 and @price. have done absolutely nothing like that
Yo sorry bro i got a whole day to rep you back
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker
1000025726

WTF AM I DOING HERE
 
  • JFL
Reactions: greylurker and ibmh
AYOOO LMFAO I knew the jew foid aka you was some infiltrated

holy foresight 🤯
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greylurker, Nocturnal, Gudlifer and 1 other person
ngl i dont wanna read the thread whats the context
Regret is pedo. But that's not the worst thing. he also happens to be indian
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker, ibmh and Gudlifer
i have nothing to do with any of this pedo shit and most of the allegations made here are taken out of context, yes i did threaten dox a troon who joined our server because she was larping as a female i was never involved in anything else lol she literally embarrassed herself so i decided to troll abit with regret i didnt make her cut herself or anything thats messed up. I literally just told her to make a voice message saying shes an ugly troon or i would dox her.
On top of being british you are assaulting some faggots with an indian???
Well well well:TOOBASED:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Greypiller and greylurker
ngl i dont wanna read the thread whats the context
@ibmh im not in regret's server, in case its some insider reference or smth
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker, ibmh and Nocturnal

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
10
Views
87
commander.is.ur.co
commander.is.ur.co
Αlchemy
Replies
32
Views
108
Αlchemy
Αlchemy
TGUN.
Replies
10
Views
51
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx
SecularIslamist
Replies
40
Views
287
SecularIslamist
SecularIslamist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top