A friend of mine is JACKED and he's my age

it's not the same for everyone but I think that at 15 you have lower testosterone levels and so your muscles aren't as responsive to training

I was doing a ton on work outs in my adolescence and couldn't grow (I remember my shoulders were totally flat and I hated that) and then boom I enter my 20s and I gain 10 kg of muscle. It's certainly a hormonal thing.
Exactly
And you have these fake natties faggots at 22 saying « I have trained for 8 years, I’m the last natural on earth » and they have 100k followers jfl

Oh yeah a calisthenics channel told me. I just do the X sit or whatever exercise now and crunches/planks. I like planks cuz it doesn't hurt any of my bones except wrist, and forearms but the forearm muscles
Just read the thread i sent u and do everything u can there dont listen to calisthenics youtubers most of them just lie

). HOW DO I GET JACKED? THE PUSH-UP VARIATIONS AINT DOING MUCH.

I need to hit shoulders and back especially but i have 0 equipment, except for my bag that can weigh a decent bit
1. Join gym
2. Have/ buy a hood gym program.
3. If to fat, add cardio.
4. Eat decent good diet with enough protein.

That is a way to get jacked.
It takes time though
This took me 15 months. Starting of as a skinny fat lanklet.
20240214 235035

Just read the thread i sent u and do everything u can there dont listen to calisthenics youtubers most of them just lie
I gotcha bro I was watching this calisthenics channel but I'll check the thread out

1. Join gym

It takes time though
View attachment 2747265
Beastt. I can't do step 1 kek, but I can always try my best. I have 2 arms, 2 legs, a wall, floor, and some bags, alhamdulillah

Beastt. I can't do step 1 kek, but I can always try my best. I have 2 arms, 2 legs, a wall, floor, and some bags, alhamdulillah
Why can't do step 1?
Budget gyms are not that expensive?

1. Join gym

It takes time though
View attachment 2747265
Chatgpt response generated by ai chat mod

this is gay af “hes so jacked”, do u want him to fuck u or something

Uh gotta focus on studies plus kaybe they've heard that it isn't good for height
Coper parents.
Physical development > studies.

Try to make a calisthenics routine. It's sub optimum for getting jacked, but better than nothing.
Chris Heria has good routines for bodyweight training imo. Join along videos he had on YouTube also

Coper parents.
Physical development > studies.

Try to make a calisthenics routine. It's sub optimum for getting jacked, but better than nothing.
Chris Heria has good routines for bodyweight training imo. Join along videos he had on YouTube also
Yessir, only thing that concerns me is how much my bones annoy me during the workouts

he wasnt generous for you but at least you have chadlite potential :feelsgah:
Allah is Most Generous, it could have been that I was born completely physically degraded, and He owes/owed me nothing. SECOND PERSON TO SAY RHAT I HAVE CHADLITE POTENTIAL YOO

Just saying but the first person who said I had chadlite potential got flamed.

Overcoming isometrics followed by high rep bodyweight exercises

Allah is Most Generous, it could have been that I was born completely physically degraded, and He owes/owed me nothing. SECOND PERSON TO SAY RHAT I HAVE CHADLITE POTENTIAL YOO
You know I was just kidding? 😅

I do maximum amount of reps in 30 seconds rest 3 min and do it again
Is that good for strength training? And max as in till u can no longer do it (and fail mid exercise) or one rep before u can no longer do ig

Yessir, only thing that concerns me is how much my bones annoy me during the workouts
I dunno man. You are young, if nutrition and genes are good. It moggs to stress the body a bit, so it putts in more effort into recovery, which creates mogger physical things in most all physical things