A friend told me he hooked up with a white Becky who had dead maggots, stained panties and pizza boxes everywhere in her dorm room in University

Xangsane

Xangsane

JEWS DROWNED IN TAMPA THANKS TO A STAPLER
Ded srs

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt, thecel and FailedNormieManlet
get-doxxed.png

You’re too late @Xangsane I already stole your IP address

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16984, Chadeep and EverythingMattersCel
maggots

:feelsgiga::feelsgiga::feelsgiga::feelsgiga::feelsgiga::feelsgiga::feelsgiga::feelsgiga::feelsgiga:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
I love to smell fishy pussy. My girl I asked her to not shower when we first met so I can smell her fishy pussy as I eat it and spread her pink pussy wide open

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, aBetterMii, thecel and 1 other person
I love to smell fishy pussy. My girl I asked her to not shower when we first met so I can smell her fishy pussy as I eat it and spread her pink pussy wide open
kafka maxxer

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, PrinceLuenLeoncur, FrameMogger and 3 others
@Xangsane fuck you for unreacting the JFL react to the 1st reply

• Woah
Reactions: Vermilioncore

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
It seems a lot of people are just very uncleanly. I'd wonder if she had a depressive, anhedonic personality as well (my depressive ex's bedroom was similar for a long time).

Alternatively, maybe she was a hedonistic, chaotic sort of person and her bedroom reflected that instead.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Xangsane, Ricochet and 1 other person
That's just how many dorm rooms are, lots of students don't bother with cleaning and shit, including girls...
9nI43JZ.jpg
kuonUxO.jpg
56fbbf311e00009500711af2.png

• +1
And he still fucked her :feelskek::feelsgah:

JFL @ our genders state in todays world. Dude he still ducked despite that this whores room prob stunk she 100% has STIs if she’s that dirty I would have roasted her callled her a dirty smelly white cave whore and told her how Azn women are supeieor due to this and how Muslim woman wash their ass whilst she doesn’t.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Xangsane and LightSkinNoob
That's just how many dorm rooms are, lots of students don't bother with cleaning and shit, including girls...
9nI43JZ.jpg
kuonUxO.jpg
Cope, I live on campus and this is extreme

Not in poorer countries....
Well I am western but yeah if your in shithole Brazil or EE you’ll be living in a slumb as most of them are poorfags

THATS WHY THEY DATE UGLY MEN FROM MY NATION :feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Cope, I live on campus and this is extreme
I knew a noodle who took cooking supplies and appliances in her dorm room but wasn't as extreme as this image

This image doesn't surprise me

5b7d6f1a3cccd15c008b4581

9nI43JZ.jpg
kuonUxO.jpg
I knew someone who removed a vomit bag from fresher's week just before the summer break :feelskek:

And he still fucked her :feelskek::feelsgah:

JFL @ our genders state in todays world. Dude he still ducked despite that this whores room prob stunk she 100% has STIs if she’s that dirty I would have roasted her callled her a dirty smelly white cave whore and told her how Azn women are supeieor due to this and how Muslim woman wash their ass whilst she doesn’t.
Mind you the foid was a totally average looking white Becky with the Love Island pheno.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
It seems a lot of people are just very uncleanly. I'd wonder if she had a depressive, anhedonic personality as well (my depressive ex's bedroom was similar for a long time).

Alternatively, maybe she was a hedonistic, chaotic sort of person and her bedroom reflected that instead.
All I know was that she had the love island pheno so it's likely she had a hedonistic personality and drunk often

I thought women were more inclined to cleanliness. Seems like doesn't apply to white women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Lygodactylus and 1 other person
I thought women were more inclined to cleanliness. Seems like doesn't apply to white women.
Of course most women have a clean dorm room
I was gig's surprised when I heard this :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep
*sigh* Another day another schizo post by Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Tbh it’s not fair to judge white girls for this, I lived with several during my stay and uni and none were like this. The white girls who were tramps were mocked and bullied for being dirty little skets. For once I’ll defend them ahaha

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
Well she's a Becky so not surprised her room is like that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Xangsane
had a similiar thing got lucky with a htb/stacylite but her dorm was gross
there was week old pizza box laying out
and i just wanted to get out of there asap
whiskey dick came in for the save but i still am mad i didn't smash

• Woah
had a similiar thing got lucky with a htb/stacylite but her dorm was gross
there was week old pizza box laying out
and i just wanted to get out of there asap
whiskey dick came in for the save but i still am mad i didn't smash
Who roommogs, the stacylite or the becky in the OP?

Who roommogs, the stacylite or the becky in the OP?
Stacylite it wasnt that bad i was just too drunk to wanna have sex so i payed attention to everything else

The week old pizza was nasty otherwise there were just clothes on the floor

• +1
Stacylite it wasnt that bad i was just too drunk to wanna have sex so i payed attention to everything else

The week old pizza was nasty otherwise there were just clothes on the floor
Did you have sex?

Did you have sex?
i was 5 days out of a relationship and drunk as shit so i said no
i should've done it I'm pissed at myself
but i guess i just was freaking out at that moment cause the girl was also drunk and her dorm grossed me out
we were gonna hang out later but shit came up and then i got a buzz cut and she never really wanted to talk after that

• +1
I literally hooked up with a girl who didn't even clean her room

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18890, Xangsane and Deleted member 19036

Users who are viewing this thread

Back